WTF I like Aquaman now

WTF I like Aquaman now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Xs1NC1Pn64E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's just like me

gay?

What are they teaching kids these days? Is this kind of superhero really a role model they can looks up to? An alcoholic and probably overall druggie with degenerate tattoos - really?

wet

This movie is targeted to nu-males.

Well at least in the new trailer he's knocking back some booze AFTER saving a guy from drowning

what movie isn't nowadays?

you'd know you fucking nu-male

LET'S GET A PARTY GOING PARTY PARTY PARTY I GET WET

I kind of like the fact that Aquabro's a little rough around the edges. Gives him somewhere to go character-wise.

I guess he'll go from wet to dry.

Kids aren't interested in DC movies. Hell judging by the box office, nobody is

This is Snyders way of making Aquaman cool

Well we always knew it would be a fish out of water story.

Mission a-fucking-complished.

WEW YEAH HE DRINKS WHISKEY SO COOL!

>whiskey
>not Aquavit

Ya blew it.

Have you seen Hancock lol? Probably not

it shows the darkness and depression within him and makes a more interesting and relatable character as opposed to guy who saves people and talks with fish

I kind of feel like they'll make him a double-outcast and an extremely reluctant king, if he even *is* the king at this point.

It IS cool. Would you rather have him be a gay quipster?

So these are definitely confirmed DC shill threads at this point right?

youtu.be/Xs1NC1Pn64E did the third one stick? Camera guy stinks.

Yeah, man. I know it's absolutely inconceivable to you that people like shit that you don't. I'm a comics fan and watched the movies from both companies. I a lot of the older MCU movies but think they sold out for normiebucks. I also think they're starting to alienate their core fanbase by butchering the characters and patchworking their canon in a slipshod manner.

You're probably a console baby, though, so you most likely want have a fucking clue what I'm talking about.

Nah, looks like it bounced off one of the other axe handles.

I know right?

>Thor 77%
>Iron Man 3 79%
Why do reddittors deny the corruption again?

10 movies that became completely irrelevant and will be forgotten in less than a decade against two movies that will be discussed and are considered cult classics. paying for "critics" doesn't make a movie good.

>SS Worldwide: $745,600,054
>Winter Soldier Worldwide: $714,264,267
>Doctor Strange Worldwide: $677,718,395
But why the fuck are you comparing a 2014 Cap one to a 2016 DC one?
>2016 Civil War Worldwide: $1,153,304,495
But this is retarded anyway because box office doesn't = quality you cuck.

at least i can remember batman vs superman and thought about it afterwards

>>SS Worldwide: $745,600,054
>>Winter Soldier Worldwide: $714,264,267
>>Doctor Strange Worldwide: $677,718,395
>Suicide Squad wasn't released in China
lmao

This just shows that both jew companies are making fat stacks of cash because of Sup Forumseddit having a console war on Sup Forums

>Still implying box office proves quality
>Implying the Chinese have any taste

I'd rather have capeshit wars over whatever autism Sup Forumstards post

>Kids aren't interested in DC movies
yeah you obviously know

>Heya Mistah J, how'd ya like a B to go with that?

>10 movies with almost exactly the same plot progression and stakes
Of course they're gonna get similar reviews

We already have Flash.

And yet all 3 DCEU movies are instant classics.

>wasn't released in China
>no Chinese blatant pandering
>SS also got negative press from day 0
>still beat Ironman successor

lol

I'm not in this for another pointless dick-measuring contest. If anyone wants to discuss what we'd like to see or what they think we're going to get, post it.

Me personally, I think they're slowly revealing that this is the actual comic-book Earth. I know that sounds weird when discussing a comic book movie, but it's a departure from what we've grown accustomed to, where the heroes are treated as if they're actually in our world. Nolan's Gotham may not be a real place, but it never feels like it *couldn't* be real.

I think they're taking a page from the comic "Planetary" and giving us what appears on the surface to be a mundane world and revealing it has a secret past where all the myths were real. It's very much in keeping with the way DC tends to treat its lore. I believe magic had been asleep for a very long time and Superman's presence has somehow caused it to start waking back up.