BRAUMPFFFFF

>BRAUMPFFFFF
who wrote this shit and who let him get away with it on national television?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q2Dop7haDnY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Someone fill me in on this debacle.

I'm also interested in a speedy analysis of this

Discussion of tv and films is no longer allowed on this board. Shitposting is all you're gonna see from here on out kiddo

BROTGURD BLORPF

TBBT meme repurposed.

This image scares me for some reason

THE SUN OF BLUMPFPOSTING WILL NEVER GO OUT

BLUMP

wonder how the faggots in the hillary timeline are doing

>CHUURRMP BUY FALLOUT 4

>who let him get away with it
We told you. It's the Jews.

QUICK ZUMDOWN
>BRUMPFT MADE BIG PRESIDENTER MAN
>BRRFT
>BLUCK FRTUMPT
>COAL BERE MAN TELLS BLUMPTF GO AWAY

Tonight's recap:
>colbert walks on stage
>audience applauds
>Heh oh, yeah, sure, yeah hehe.. uh..
>audience quiets down
>So uh, heh, uh... so, yeah...
>puts hands in pockets
>Hmmm, uhh..
>paces towards camera
>Yeah... so... umm...
>a slight growing hum can be heard from the crowd
>... Donald.......
>the audience collectively prepares themselves with such force that it sucks all air out of the room, producing an environment similar to the vacuum of space
>colbert licks his lips slowly, the saliva immediately boiling due to the difference in pressure
>a few people begin to experience dangerous side effects, some go unconscious
>colbert, unphased, closes his eyes in dismay as he prepares to speak once again
>... Trump.
>the audience's collective groaning sigh causes the room to rumble and the building's foundations to sway
>dust drops from the ceiling as the rumbling continues, light fixtures drop to the floor and shatter
>the shards of glass shoot out towards the crowd, killing several people instantly and leaving some with gaping wounds
>a large glass of water on a stand drops to the floor near a broken light, extending the current
>one of the stage crew accidentally slips and lands in the puddle, taking several thousand volts into his body and frying his brain
>the rumbling ceases immediately
>colbert smirks
>I mean, really?
>the audience laughs as the dead crewman's body catches on fire in the background

why are Sup Forumstards such sweeties and can't handle a little toughy talk? hmmm??? honey bunches??

I've heard reports in the dreamscape that President Kaine has already officially declared war over on E-2.

>Not only has Trump achieved absolutely nothing his first 100 days, the government is going to completely shut down because he's trying to shoehorn his useless fence into the budget

>sweetie?
What the heck did you just say about me, you little honey bun? iI’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Cutie Patooties, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret tweets on Daddy Trump, and I have over 300 confirmed snookims. I am trained in butter biscuits and I’m the top sweetie in the entire US sugar doodles. You are nothing to me but just another Daddy. I will cuddle you the heck out with warmth the likes of which has never been felt before on this Earth, mark my words. You think you can get away with saying that dookie doo to me over the Internet? Think again, cutie. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of Mommies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the huggie wuggies, deary. The huggies that wipes out the silly little thing you call your meanie doodles. You’re in trouble, Daddy. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can tweet you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in butter boops, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Cutie Wooties Fruity Tooties and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your widdle face, you little cutie pie. If only you could have known what huggie wuggies your little “tweetie weetie” was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your mouthy wouthy. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, honey buns. I will wiggle woop all over you and you will drown in it. You’re really sweet, honey.

BLOMPFS BROFLAKES ETERNALLY BTFO

Colbert's obsession with Trump has reached a boiling point and Sup Forums is doing an intervention.

GABAGOOL BTFO

Boy, you flyover types sure are mad as fuck. How many threads about this shit are you planning on making?

>and Sup Forums is doing an intervention.

By crying about it on Sup Forums every single day? We've really got Stephen cornered, haven't we lads?

LURMPF

OH MY GOOOOOOOOD

OH SHIT A TWITTER POST MAGA!

WHAMPF

>BLSUMPD FLYOVER
>COLREGE UNEDUCADET
>BROFLAKES CRYING
>UGLY MSATER RACE /bolf/TARDS
/bolf/ ETERNALLY BLUMPFT THE FUCK OUT

>he says on the board that has ten Bill Nye threads every 4 hours

Why are you so angry?

Are you retarded? It's the same people making these threads.

That's just part of the same outrage, which I find hilarious.

Somebody want to post a clip of this?

PLATMP

Every Colbert show ever.

>mfw Colbert is constantly doing shit like this
I'm getting sick of him already. What a fucking pussy.

That's...what I said?

>I find it hilarious that
>Ugh
>Yeah, not sorry
>Uhm, no
>Duh
>YASS
>Like, so
>It's funny how
Leftisms are bad for our language. This is a Right-wing board. Speak like a White man or take your leave of us.

Just don't watch him?

MONLD KAMPHF

Same could be said about you and Trump, Mr.Triggered.

oh, I thought this was a particularly bad one we're memeing here

>this is a right-wing board
KEK

youtube.com/watch?v=q2Dop7haDnY

WRUMPF?!!??!

1. Quote literally anything I have said, between the two only posts I made, that implies I am triggered
2. Colbert isn't the President

>Colbert isn't the President

COLBERTUMPF?!!?

MNGRNLD GKORMPF

All I'm getting from these constant, desperately unfunny threads is that the worst of the trump supporters are too inarticulate to actually adress any of the criticisms of their dear leader, and can only respond through mimicking the most unreasonable leftist responses like a bunch of retarded children.

>DON'T MENTION ANY FLAWS WITH PAPA MEME MAN REEEEEE! UNSUBBED! BYE BYE JEWFLIX AND JEWTUBE I CAN'T EVEN!!!

Autism

Hillary lost.

Man, I don't even care about Sup Forums or liberals or whatever, I just find these threads hilarious because they've become so absurd.

Holy shit I actually imagined this kek

W-W-WHATABOUT HILLUREEEE????! CHECKMATE MAGA HEEHEE

Who's Hillary?

>tfw i share a board with unfunny underage Sup Forumstards
>tfw they will reply tho this with a political tweet made by some moron as if it is relevant to anything

This meme fucking slaps, fucking love it, haven't stopped laughing since.

Found the Reddit.

They're just taking a picture of Colbert, reddening it, and slapping some gibberish into the caption box. Do you laugh at people who make funny faces too?

I stopped laughing when Trump won. If you guys could stop making memes real, that would be great k thanks.

you better be maining him in tekken 7 you cumslurper

REEEEEE IT WAS HER TURN

DAWDD BLOMPYF

I don't really understand the point of these threads anymore.

Nice reddit pic

Go back

WOAHHHHH REBBIT? I AM LITERALLY SHAKING, HOW WILL I RECOVER? TEN UPDOOTS FOR YOU.

After seeing fifty of these stupid fucking threads pop up on the catalog every fucking day for a week or so, with the same idiots laughing at it, I can definitely see why

Am I triggering you, r/the_donald?

so Sup Forums as usual?

>Shia LeCuck
this both made me laugh and cringe.

I will always be a Hillary artillery. Fucking racist drumph drones.

>I just find these threads hilarious because they've become so absurd.

Same

>This is a Right-wing board

Jon Stewart did that for 15 years and received several awards and praise for it. Did you ever criticize him for that?

>you have to be a Hillary fan
>to hate Trump
Great logic

>Do you laugh at people who make funny faces too?
Yes?

For you cripplingly depressed people, hanging is a gentle death.

>It's [current year]! I mean come on how can you not hate white people!
>DUDE TRUMP LMAO
>ZKORKAL KKLGRLORMPF
Can't wait to see what the next evolution of liberal comedian shitposting is going to be.

DOMALD RUMPLESTILSKIN

>Comparing a decade's worth of on the nose, poignant, political satire written by Stewart
>Stewart literally goes to the Hill, holds people accountable, starts awareness initiatives for vets all while being comedically minded
>to shitposting a gif on Sup Forums
Seriously just kill yourself

You're here now, but if you just stopped being you wouldn't be suffering like you are.

Sup Forums is Sup Forums is Sup Forums

the circle must complete itself

fee fi fo frumpf
I'm so mad about donald drumpf

>drumpf may have done thing...
>BUT HE DIDNT DO THE OTHER THING
>*thunderous applause*

>funnier to point out the nothing he has done

>the nothing he has done
ummm no sweetie, try again

KROMPHHF

if you have a gun in your house, you can end your suffering in a second.

I don't get this meme

STOP TALKING ABOUT YRUMP ONLY I MAY TALK ABOUT IRUMP

Haha random letters

JORBLE RUMFFFT

>poignant, political satire written by Stewart

You can't be serious. He was a fucking hack who made funny faces at whichever Republican was displayed to the left of the screen, and the audience laughed with him. That's not comedy.

Yeah, pssshh, those dumb liboring joked amirite? What a glub facsimile, they can't enjoy primo kino like MDE. Niggers and Nazis teehee! Yeah? Oh boy, Sam sure makes me chortle. Libcuckaroos just will never understand.