Education against islamic radicalization

>Education against islamic radicalization
Sup Forums btfo how can it recover

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2005/06/14/opinion/the-madrassa-myth.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

and that's why we should send more weapons, otherwise terrorism stops, more mudslimes comes and the white race and europe is lost forever.

More shitskin demands for gibsemedat.

>tfw she actually fucking said that

The best way to stop dog fights is to send teachers

Educatios is for sukaz
What are you gay?
Git that dough nikka
Cash rules everything
Cash money hoes weed niqqa
Watch these rims spin, ice on my grill, bitches on my dick niggga

"The best way to fight the West is to invest on blacksmiths. Instead of sending suicide bombers, send heads."

I would go and teach there as I am qualified to do so, except that I do not want to die as a direct result. They are specifically and violently opposed to any education or information that challenges their beliefs in the least, much like SJWs.

Liberals think they can (((educate))) anything they disagree with away.

It worked in Afghanistan for Soviets, but then US had to fuck it up and support extremists.

US taxpayers are supposed to pay to educate the whole fucking world?

>be teacher
>sent to islamic shithole
>nobody can read
>teach them evolution and philosophy
>get killed
good idea, we should send them feminists
Oh wait, they don't know anything about evolution or philosophy

most are college educated and /or are radicalized on campus. More education may actually buttress the creation of terrorists.

She's right, the only way to get rid of hate for the west is to teach the savages of why it is the best.

Problem is hey kill teachers for having too western ideas. Only way to educate anyone is to do it their way, which brings us back to square one with another generation of dumb fuckwits with sharia law.

>send teachers
>teachers held for ransom 1mil minimum each
>????
>more weapons!
truly the blessed and merciful

Brilliant!

Pack up all of the Common Purpose teachers into B52s and carpet bomb the shit out of Afghanistan!

Nah, but the logic makes sense when you waste 200k worth of ammunition to kill 3 goat horders.

The leader of ISIS has a PhD

Yeah, go to a Saudi Madrassa and volunteer as a teacher. Good luck with that.

>Crafty dictator whips up moronic masses, reaps rewards
More at 11

''submit or perish, mortals''
- Nobel peace prize winner Malala Yousafzai

A lot of the recent terrorists have been college educated.

Believe most of the 9/11 hijackers were.

There's a clear cut difference between the local jihadists who usually are bumfuck uneducated idiots, but who do nothing but trouble the locals like her, and the jihadists who live in the West who are almost always as educated as the average citizen in their country and turn to jihadism for other reasons.

nytimes.com/2005/06/14/opinion/the-madrassa-myth.html

>We examined the educational backgrounds of 75 terrorists behind some of the most significant recent terrorist attacks against Westerners. We found that a majority of them are college-educated, often in technical subjects like engineering. In the four attacks for which the most complete information about the perpetrators' educational levels is available -- the World Trade Center bombing in 1993, the attacks on the American embassies in Kenya and Tanzania in 1998, the 9/11 attacks, and the Bali bombings in 2002 -- 53 percent of the terrorists had either attended college or had received a college degree. As a point of reference, only 52 percent of Americans have been to college. The terrorists in our study thus appear, on average, to be as well educated as many Americans.

Brilliant logic there. Some other are:
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
If you would just stop resisting the rape, you will not get hurt.
I am going to keep spanking this infant till he learns to shut up.

Nigger/sand-nigger logic.

Between her and Obongo the Nobel Peace rpize means absolutely nothing anymore

>Instead of sending weapons, send teachers.
We tried. All the teachers ended up getting raped and/or beheaded.

And she means state education. Indocrination is that this bitch wants

Nah, it doesn't. Having a military is one of the functions of government. Educating the children of other nations is not. Throwing out nonsensical made up numbers doesn't help your case. If spent properly, you could easily kill thousands of people for $200,000. This provides benefits to us. That is thousand of fewer terrorists. Educating them just makes them intelligent to perpetrate more sophisticated and deadly attacks. If we spwnt trillions to make every sandnigger into a nuclear engineer, we would almost immediately get nuked. Spend your OWN money educating sandniggers. Tell us how that works out for you.

To compare, just for funsies

>Ku baku fara baku semintzele akelashy gust are

Malalalallalalalalalalalalalalallalalala

>Be daughter of a high ranking UN diplomat.
>Live in crazy tribal area of 3rd world failed-state.
>Get shot after being vocal about education for girls.
>Parents do a deal to fly you thousands of miles to a UK hospital surrounded by uppity Pakis and muswog ISIS supporters.
>UK makes a big deal of helping out.
>Meet UK PM
>Get turned into a PSYOP/symbol of tolerance and peace
>Spend rest of your day talking about value of education although you have no degrees, Phds, MBAs, or other serious qualification.

mfw

I love this one

They will behead teachers. Next move?

Stop saying bad things about them, then they won't be radicalised and behead the teachers.

This guy had state education, but that didn't work out so well

This little bitch barely made it to school everyday without being killed....now I'm supposed to believe she was actually there enough to learn something useful?

She probably reads at a 8th grade level.

she wrote a book fuckwad

>educating a nigger turns him into a white European
who is the white supremacist now?

They aren't doing that either. They don't want to mess with Islams "culture".

What is a ghost writer?
Also a 7 year old could write a book. Writing a book doesn't make you or its contents intelligent.

I have a really good meme picture with this quote and showing top terrorist branch having doctorates. I am at the office though.

Oh well. It doesn't make you less of a faggot.

>opinion of muslim woman
>immediately disregarded

Malalala can eat a pig dick.

That stupid nigger in Baton Rouge who killed 3 cops and worked at McDonalds "wrote a book" too

She's right, though.

Good goyim. Don't eradicate terrorists but educate terrorists.

Since these are normalfags
Ask them how Hitler and Imperial Japan were stopped

She is right. She is asking the west to educate them (well, with western values, thats why she said sell teachers, no gibs me dat to pay for education). of course this is for childrum. Grown ups terrorist doesnt have any remedy but the bullet. You need both,

This. It's funny how the US manages to fuck everything up. The immigration crisis in Europe is the fault of the US.

>But muh kikes

Nuking is still the cheaper alternative.

What will happen to France in the next twenty years? Possibilities:
a) Civil war
b) Mass deportations
c) Army of hyper-persuasive teachers are deployed in every muslim community and manage to overcome hundreds of years of religion and tradition, ending terrorism forever.

Now which one sounds more likely to you?

Yeah you were teaching them to be FUCKING COMMIES. Cry more slavshit, America won the cold war fair and square.

>send teachers
>get beheaded

d) Robespierre returns from the dead and executes the enemies of virtue.

>listening to commies

What if we send weaponized teachers?

even the soviet couldn't introduce feminism to them

>Be mudslime
>about to behead infidel
>dirty infidel says: "WAIT!!!!"
>"Did you know the square root of four can be 2 or -2?"
>That moment i realized all i was jihading for not knowing basic math
>thanks infidel
>beheaded him anyway, was a good day
This is just another example of cuked liberals saying "OHHHH IF WE HAD GIVIN HIM OUR SUPERIOR HUMAN KNOWLEDGE EDU-CAY-XON THEY WOULD BE THE GOODEST PERSONS IN THE WORLD LIKE US"
Seriously, this is just superiority complex mixed with absolute ignorance over islam's final goals of dominance through any means necessary.