Plargarism is UNAMERICAN!!1!

How will Trumps campaign ever recover from this?! Has he finally been stumped?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y3TT3dTn3Bk
cracked.com/article_20370_6-sacred-icons-american-culture-that-arent-even-american.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hillary only broke the law a little bit.

Then why do support democrats when they plagiarize Saul Alinsky?

So what did she apparently plagiarize?

Guys...this is his worst gaffe. And people are eating him alive for it. It was such a retarded thing to do.

Its over. Pol ignores all these threads anyway because they dont want to admit it

maybe they hired the same speech writer by error and the guy was lazy?

Meanwhile, liberal colleges basically give foreign students from China and Arab states like Saudi Arabia or the Emirates a free pass on plagiarism.

My wife had to fail a bunch of foreign students in her college lit class last year for plagiarizing basically entire papers, only to have the college admins "overrule" her grades and give them passing mark.

Gotta keep that foreign dough flowing.

OP is a Hillshill that is apparently unaware of Trump's constant guriella tactics against the media.

>youtube.com/watch?v=Y3TT3dTn3Bk

haven't you correct the record shills learned yet? stop making this thread sliders
saged

>hurr durr libtards

lol bye

I thought it was deliberately funny..

As in, I could read somebody else's speech and still win..

Yank humour kills me.

Muslim for the record.

lol bye hehe xD

I'll listen to Michelle Obama complain about plagiarism when she stops stealing James Brown's face.

>someone posts a legitimate miscalculation/outright mistake from the Trump campaign
>MUH 4D CHESS, MUH MASTER MANIPULATOR, MUH APPRENTICE, MUH SUCCESSFUL BUSINESSMAN

Christ Drumpflets are delusional.

wow you posted a jpeg, what a colossal retort

Fuck off, Hillary.

>Plagiarism
>10 barely resembling lines in 14 min of speech
>Overly used arguments with literally no innovation

Why are Americans so much stupid?

>Plargarism is UNAMERICAN

cracked.com/article_20370_6-sacred-icons-american-culture-that-arent-even-american.html

here's your (you)

>drumpf
Confirmed for group thinking, ignorant tool. Probably not an original thought in your head, is there?

what do you expect, she's not born in America

I know, I immediately associated trumps wife to the first lady..

Thats at least fight club level.

English degree here. It's not extensive enough to be plagiarism. Anyone who cries about a few paraphrased sentences in a 14 minute long speech should be immediately disregarded.

>entire post is buzzwords
>calls other groupthinking ignorant tools

Trumptards aren't the brightest bunch

>Pol

You need to try harder, Reddit.

>not knowing the difference between group think and meta
You're just shitposting now, aren't you? This "trumptard" is wildly successful from creating and selling intellectual property, but I guess such a notion is foreign and unfair to someone like you, isn't it?

No one gives a fuck about the first lady. No one. Not a single voter decides their decision based on the first lady. This just makes liberals look like assholes for harping on a non-issue and keeps Trump's name in the media.

The media did not report on the rest of the speech.

Yes they did