Jesus holy fuck, this beady eyed disgusting kike gets my blood boiling

Jesus holy fuck, this beady eyed disgusting kike gets my blood boiling.

Why the fuck do yanks love him so much? He's a narcissist, shit tier comedian. Nothing more.

this is your fault. every time some British wash out that fails miserably in his own country and comes here our lowest common denominator eats it up because "that accent makes him sound like he knows more than I do!" this shit wouldn't happen if you would just stop scum like this from free travel. please for the love of god take him back and find him suitable work.

Because Americans are fucking retarded

I don't get it either, the guy genuinely gives me homicidal urges.

Funny how he claims to not be a Jew. Fucking digusting lying Jew cunt.

Because it's 2016. :^)

>kike
Wrong John from the Daily Show.

I dont think he's very popular. but rather inserted to push a select few views

except Stewartwitz is a based kike.

>Based kike

That motherfucker would bring in a million bix noods to his homeland israel if he had the chance.

I don't understand what could be wrong with him.
He has a nice show presenting stories, discussing issues and sometimes inserting him himself into systems to demonstrate why they're broken.

I don't understand what's bad about this. His show is opinionated and that's okay since he never claimed otherwise or pretend that his show is neutral.
Are the stories/the laws he presented false or fabricated? If not, then I see no problem.

Some of his episodes literally turn into leftist groupthink propaganda but a lot of the ones that focus on real problems like credit checks, lead content and the bail system hit the nail on the head.

It's a damn shame for a human being when they believe they could never learn something from someone if that person leans a different way on their political spectrum.

SjWs and numales like him so 30% of us population. He has a niche and is a leftist so he will be on HBO for 15 years

> self-hating kike is bad
> we need more racist ultra-nationalistic ethnocentrist jews

JIDF detected

>Why the fuck do yanks love him so much?

Where do you get that impression? His YT views are no different from Disney unboxings. Is that also something that Burgers "love"?

i like to watch his show, i have alzheimers and sometimes i forget what year it is

Hurry back to Muhammad's cock. Your spit is drying.

Prior to the daily show, and even after, people have no idea who he is over here

Lol

Man FUCK this guy. I hate him almost as much as Piers Morgan.

he looks like he's seen some shit

Didn't you get the memo?
#MulticulturalismForIsrael

it's the current one

don't worry m8 I got you

So, while I disagree with his political views on pretty much everything, his opinions on civil matters are on point.

When he talked about the Brexit? Actual lies were spewing from his mouth.

When talking about FIFA's corruption? Cool dude, who explains a issue clearly.

It feels like his show has two different versions of himself.

How to write a John Oliver joke.

1. Describe something you think is absurd
2. Use a zany analogy to describe it
3. If it's not funny enough, use swear words

If you vote for Donald Trump just because he's the party nominee then you are sacrificing our conscience out of fear. It's like throwing a baby at an alligator that's chasing you. (illustration goes up, audience begins to faintly chuckle) Sure you'll get away, but the baby is going to fucking die! (audience laughs uproariously)

>this beady eyed disgusting kike gets my blood boiling.

He's not Jewish, but that look seems to be common among Brits doesn't it?

(((we don't)))

>He's not Jewish
Bull shit. Nose, eyes, general expression, and even the trademark bottom lip.

If he WASN'T a Jew, he must have been brought up around them to have so taken on their mannerisms.

>how about this issue
>thankfully we sensible enlightened liberals are on the right side of history on this issue
>unlike those silly Republicans amirite
>I mean have you seen Trumps hair!
>this shouldn't even be a debate in the current year

If you can't extract facts from an opinionated presentation, then don't watch his show.