Jay Irwin is a Sup Forums moderator and ad-tech professional

>Jay Irwin is a Sup Forums moderator and ad-tech professional

web.archive.org/web/20170426000522/http://observer.com/2017/04/why-Sup Forums-isnt-buying-what-bill-nye-and-political-entertainers-are-selling/

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/alexkonrad/2015/01/20/taykey-raises-15million-from-google-chairman-eric-schmidt/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Go back to Sup Forums

It's like he doesn't even browse here

yeah it's swaglord/gingermod who has posted his info constantly for years because hes an attention whore
what are you NEW?

THERE IS A ZERO PERCENT CHANCE THAT ANYONE WILL EVER SAY THAT AGAIN

DELET

Is this really one of your mods? What a faggot.

I know that people are repulsed by advertisers, considering how inconvenient advertising can make things for consumers, but it's a good thing to have them on our side.

The economic war is going to be one of the most difficult portions of ending the far left's strangehold on media. They're going to try to go after the pocketbooks of anyone who doesn't either bend the knee or shut up. An financial infrastructure that doesn't answer to the unappeasable outrage of the Marxists is completely necessary.

This can't be real.

Friendly reminder that Sup Forums are the real shills

Makes me ashamed to be a 4channian to be hobest

Based Jay!

The article itself is kind of shit. Too much example straight from the boards, not enough expanding into larger examples from normie pools

Isn't this kushners website?
What did he mean by this?

Oh shit. The Jews are starting to take hold of 4chans mods.

Thanks Jay...

Really? Because it seems the far right has a stranglehold on the media, with the likes of Fox News, Breitbart, the multitude of think tanks, Alex Jones, Glenn Beck, Bill O'Reilly, Sean Hannity, etc. Not to mention that corporations that own the media tend to lean rightward on fiscal matters.

Kek you're one deluded fucking goy

fuckin' newfigs dont know about

thats the Sup Forums i know

Heeey, I already made a post about this~

Also it seems that Sup Forums peeps have been played for fools by Mr. Kushner through Jay Irwin.

the fucking definition of /ourguy/

>far right controls the media
>only negative coverage of Trump
What did you mean by this?

kekekekekekek There there little one.

>Alex Jones
>has a stranglehold on the media
What the fuck. All of the outlets you listed are minor and irrelevant. Fox News is the only big network on the list.

Any oldfags wanna help ruin his life?

>ruin his life
>the asspie has been posting his own info for more than a decade now and you can even add him on facebook/get his number just by asking him
good luck lad

Seems pretty weird that you claim that the far left controls the media since the media tends to promote things that the far left generally opposes.

Not to mention many of the "Mainstream" News outlets in question that aren't openly progressive and left leaning are giving Trump the benefit of the doubt~

Good job listing the only big right wing outlet (Fox News), who are neocons.

Meanwhile, every other outlet is bending the knee to the bigoted Marxist delusions of the far left which selectively omit inconvenient parts of history and are bit as big on denying science when it doesn't suit the narrative.

>Corporations hate having a powerful government to crush their competition and import cheap labor using crony capitalism!

That's why they all threw their support behind Hilary Clinton, right?

Dis nigga right here is retarded as fuck

Hi Jay

>Swaglord/Jay Irwin works for an Israeli web intelligence firm

forbes.com/sites/alexkonrad/2015/01/20/taykey-raises-15million-from-google-chairman-eric-schmidt/

"But at least they're on our side boys HAHAH MAGA PEPE he's truly /ourguy/ WTF I love Jews now XD"

god this is disgusting

i have always hated mods. just one more reason

I bet he's the one that doesn't delete blacked threads

So you basically want to ruin someone you only know online just because he posts things you don't agree with.

Not exactly making your side look good.

hello obvious newshit that doesn't know we've been trying to get him removed since 2011
what month of 2016 did you decide you wanted to post on Sup Forums?

>target of arguably the biggest attempted character assassination campaign in the history of western media
>giving Trump the benefit of the doubt

>portrays thugs attacking the police and getting shot as the police murdering innocent bystanders in order to push a Marxist narrative of an oppressor class

So basically, you live in a fantasy world and do your best to ignore anything happening on the outside. Sounds like the far left alright.

What's up, cracka?~

You mean the far right. I know you kids get easily confused by these things, since both the far left and far right are known to be loopy~

>far left's strangehold on media
>im-fucking-plying
The US barely even has a moderate left let alone a center left you kool-aid swilling retard. Did you miss the fact that we had an actual leftist running in the presidential primaries for the first time in decades but the media and political establishment wouldn't stop shitting on him? The neoliberals aren't leftists just because the only other party is ridiculously far right, both of them are actively working to fuck the working class, one of them just gives you time to lube up first. But they've got you bickering over inconsequential bullshit like the dreaded Ess Jay Dubyas in order to force people to choose between two Wall Street cronies instead of the guy who actually wants to help the working class. You complain about "Marxists" when you clearly have no idea what the term even means. Have you ever even READ anything about the subject? Or do you just believe whatever the shills like Swaglord tell you?

>doesn't delete
More like posts.

Swaglord has always been for Trump. How new are you fags? One of the liberal weeabo mod faggots got demodded for being a liberal, that should be enough of a sign for you self-loathing retards

>acts as recruiters for the right

This sounds desperate
>stop saying what I don't like or ill become a meme spouting autist online who thinks uncle hitler did nothing wrong

>Swaglord has always been for Trump.
Gee I wonder why

I'm not going to lie to you. Bill's new show made me truly hate him, and I'm a card carrying lefty.

The ice cream sexuality and gender shit, plus that whole vagina dance, are the worst things I have ever seen on TV.

>Believing Bernie wants to help the working class
>The same Bernie that bought 3 mansions with his campaign funds
I heard he's going to run again to buy a yacht.

>Rest assured, Netflix isn’t alone in this. Bill Nye Saves the World will soon be joined by Problematic with Moshe Kasher and President Show on Comedy Central, all of them doubling down on leftist sanctimony under the guise of entertainment. As their humorless output marches on, these performers will continue to act, unknowingly, as recruiters for the right. And there is zero chance that anyone posting political commentary on Sup Forums will be instructed to “go back to Sup Forums” ever again.

Let's not even pretend that this isn't true.

You literally wouldn't see them if you weren't on Sup Forums and didn't follow them yourself. One guy on my Facebook follows Milo Yianawhatever and Ben Shapiro, and if not for hin I wouldn't see any of it. At uni, we got asked about what news we follow and about a quarter of the class recognised Breitbart as a name, but nobody confessed to following it on social media

Different circles follow different news, and the mainstream stuff is pretty heavily left from my experience, although there are right leaning outlets too.

Didn't he get demodded for writing in that racism isn't tolerated on Sup Forums for a ban instead of using the pre-written rules?

stupid commie

>And there is zero chance that anyone posting political commentary on Sup Forums will be instructed to “go back to Sup Forums” ever again.
Shills are still going to shill.

And? The alternative was Hillary. Most of us are self-respecting men, the whole "glass ceiling" slogan was enough of a deterrent for a majority of us to vote for trump

>4channers
What did he mean by this?

Pure retardation or good bait?

>claiming euphoria and superiority
>liking Trump
The pussy hats are the new fedora.

nah fedoras evolved into you

He's a major leftypol fag, the same faggots shilling on here, he was deleting Sup Forums threads that didn't break the rules but he disagreed with. Rapeape (head mod) is also pro-trump btw

CORN

NICE AND HOT

I thought the agreed upon demonym was "4chins"