Johnson for a sane America

Don't vote for the republican reality show; America needs and adult

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d45x4OpMoow
youtube.com/watch?v=cIxJicyjLLE
nydailynews.com/news/world/mount-everest-overcrowded-tourist-trap-article-1.1356457
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

remind me why open borders are good?

Fuck off. This guy is a Democrat and not a Libertarian.

Stop advertising this PC open borders cuck

And btw, does this nigga even have eyebrows?

no

you mean hillary light? He agrees with her on almost everything.

fuck that shit. Johnson is a plant to try siphon votes away from Trump so hillary can squeek in.

Im just going to pretend you are not a shill or troll and tell you why Johnson is not a good choice

>supports globalism (like hillary)
>supports open borders (like hillary)
>weak on terror (like hillary)

Dont kid yourself, a vote for Johnson is a vote for hillary

Why does liberty trigger stormfags?

> Successful American businessman
Kek.
His company loses money every year and they always have net losses.

Why does Johnson support the TPP? Doesn't that go against all libertarian values?

>Pro flooding U.S. with beaners and other undesirables

>Anti death penalty

>Pro drugs

>Said he'd consider universal basic income

Need I say more?

>Donald Trump is a pussy

And Gary Johnson is an emotional 12 year old.

Come back when you're done pretending your candidate isn't a jew puppet.

I like how he tries to look cool by giving the fingers and shit. He's not a real rebel. He's a fake.

Free trade is very libertarian

>Gary "a gun? Into the trash it goes" Johnson
>Gary "the government needs to force people to not hurt each others feelings" Johnson
he's a faker libertarian than Trump is a conservative

The entire lolbertarian party is full of cucks

>strong defense
>open borders
Pick one

>Implying the left want internet freedom
Fuck your bullshit image hill shill.

>a deal that rakes in the shekels for corporations while fucking the local populace out of jobs
It's as libertarian as you can get

>libertarians
>adult

youtube.com/watch?v=d45x4OpMoow

How's this guy's foreign policy?

This message, once again, paid for by George Doros.
Go ahead OP. Tell me how this is not a lame assed attempt at another H Ross Perrot.
You shillary bots need to go back to the drawing board.

>we need to stop Iran from funding ISIS
he's retarded

>Hurrr pull out of all of the countries, isolationism is great hurrr

Pull out of Korea, Japan, Germany, Spain, Italy, Turkey, etc.

Watch what happens when we're gone.

Libertarians are stuck in the 1910's when it comes to foreign policy.

Almost as terrible as his immigration policy. He is basically like hillary without entitlement programs aka what passes for 'libertarian' these days

>an adult

>scarred of inanimate objects and desires to have his country overrun because reasons

no, fuck you, fuck cuck Johnson, and fuck the horse he rode in on

How do libertarians create a sense of national unity?

Vote for the ass cunt who throw out an olive branch given by his rival, a copy of our George Washington's pistol?
No thanks.

>Garry "open your asses for for the brown masses" Johnson
no thanks

By loving our countries and wanting people to help each other out more rather than letting the government do it instead.
Libertarianism favors the nuclear family as it can do much better in a libertarian nation.

You don't, it's as individual as you can get. Except for corporations.

In the end, it just plays into corporate globalism.

A vote for him is a vote for hillary.

Gary "The Literal Shill" Johnson?

HAHAHAH REALLY????

youtube.com/watch?v=cIxJicyjLLE

Well that does it for me, I'm switching my vote from Hillary!

You join the trump train. It is the only way

Trump has complimented Clinton in the past as well

Who?

I have never heard of him. He has the appearance of a cheap hotel towel, and the charisma of a used car salesmen.

I need to ask what everyone is thinking. Who is he?

>le anti-gun open borders "jose please fuck my wife" candidate

>2016
>Not a #CruzMissile

>Endorsed by Mitt Romneg and Jeb Bush.

Wow, that's a giant red flag, how cod that be?

Oh yeah, he supports the globalist agenda; Open borders, the TPP and gun control

>Calling political rival a pussy
>Adult

>wanting people to help each other out more rather than letting the government do it instead.

And how is this supposed to work? Libertarianism encourages people to be selfish

Goddamn shill.

Trumpbots getting btfo by liberty and calling everyone a shill

Not that recently, faggot. Praised Obama too

Voting for johnson means you're voting for hillary.

When did Trump say that Obama was a "good guy"

Or Hillary was a "Wonderful Public Servant"

This happened recently, he has only good things to say about Hill.

vote your conscious fallout

Fuck that open-borders, pro-free-trade, pro-mass-migration of Third Worlders, pro-NAFTA cuckservative faggot.

DUDE WEED LMAO

Tpp isnt free trade retard

>open boarders

Actually Omar, a vote for Gary Johnson is just that. A vote for Gary Johnson.

Americans want

reduced taxes and spending,

respect for individual autonomy in matters like marijuana, same-sex marriage and education,

more caution about military intervention abroad.

If you bother to go to vote at all and then cast a vote for johnson you only help hillary.

Trump may be a meme candidate, but at least he's a good meme candidate

Jew-owned, pro-open-borders, pro-free-trade globalist trash.

When you can't rely on the state to take care of you, you'd have to rely on your friends and family.
The welfare state was the destruction of the close family.

And how does libertarianism encourage people to be selfish? That's not even an argument against libertarianism unless your goal is to create a selfless society which isn't what the original argument was about.

About a month ago, I str=arted thinking, maybe I an vote for Johnson, maybe Clinton and Trump can be abandoinced and we can try to rally behind another standard,

Then I read up on him -- his open-border xaby platform is unacceptable, and unfortunately voting for him will not help him win -- he has not path to victory at all, but might helkp elevate his loony party to where people mught start taking it seriously. They are not a serious party they do not deserve to be given serious consideration.

But that's a retarded argument. By not helping trump or hillary you aren't helping hillary.
It would make as much sense to say he's helping trump by voting gary.

Trump isnt jew owned?
This might seem like a time for white nationalists to gain power but the reality is most American abhor that mindset no matter how stealthily you try and interject it into a conversation

By not helping trump you are helping the opposition.

>open borders
>sane

Tbh I'm tired of Trump's shtick, but every other candidate wants the US to become Hispanic majority and thinks that taking the south africa approach to race relations will net us a different result than contemporary south africa

>Voting for Hillary with a dick.

nydailynews.com/news/world/mount-everest-overcrowded-tourist-trap-article-1.1356457

What an achievement.

No man has ever climbed the summit of the dread Mt. Everest. :^)

Those voting for Trump are wanting closed borders, and being this flake Johnson is for open borders...he will be taking more votes from Shillary.

I see a lot of people ITT want to become fruit pickers and day laborers... damn immigrants taking the good jobs!!!!

He's a wet noodle libertarian with an anti gun vp running mate. He's no Ron Paul

>Diet Coke

Disgusting.

>hey guise I paid a mountain-poo in loo to take me up a mountain
>look at me I'm a brave explorer now!

Only statist shills support the death penalty. What is your favorite boot to lick?

this. plus, i think he'll get a lot of the bernouts voting for him. that doesn't help hillary either

I'm #riding_the_johnson now

>Trump

Trump opposes open borders and opposes free trade, not to mention that he's pro-gun, anti-interventionist, and the best hope for the continued survival of white America. His promise to enforce immigration laws indicates that he is the only candidate capable of at least delaying America's demographic disaster.

>for open borders

dropped

What sort of "libertarian" supports gun control, open borders, and thinks Hilary is an excellent public servant? Fuck this vote splitting blue dog.

Hillary with a dick
Pro-open borders
"We need a discussion on guns", VP is for gun control
Called Trump rayciss

>Johnson
>sane
yeah, open borders and every drug legalized by a guy who identifies as a "flaming liberal" is clearly sane.

He also has basically no foreign policy to speak of.
As Newt said, we really don't need 4 more years of leading from behind and apologizing to enemies.

dat fear mongering
look at the demographics Cletus white America is dead weather you build a wall or not. Trump is anti constitution and pro jew; i just want to be left alone and not have some bible thumping racists tell me how to live

I see :^)

You're a fucking idiot.

I heard that Jeb is actually controlling Gary. That's why there was rumors that Jeb might endorse him.

>"free trade"
>thousands of pages of regulations

Pick one.