Reminder that by the end of the series this guy was cuckolded, fired...

Reminder that by the end of the series this guy was cuckolded, fired, and humiliated worldwide and now Ed Helm's career is in the shitter.

>He continued watching The Office after Michael left

>he continued to watch the office past the wedding ep

>He continued to watch the office after Jim finally fucked Pam raw

>he watched the show

he really ruined the show

so fucking annoying

>career in the shitter
>still stars in like 3 blockbuster movies a year

He's gonna be the principal in Capt Underpants

>so far down the ladder he's voicing a fat badld guy who runs around in underwear for two kids

>he watched the show past Season 3

I'd rather have Creed as a manager for a season and listen to his nonsense rambling
Andy was the most annoying character by far, hate his guts

>He watched the show past season 1

Andy was a good character for his intended purpose (annoying douchey brown-nosing jackass), making him main cast was a huge mistake

>the episode where Jim fucks Pam so hard she shits all over Dwight's desk and they leave it as a prank

wtf this show was so predictable at times

>she lives in the show after it's ended

this shit made no goddamn sense
>spend like two seasons building up Andy/Erin
>Andy goes through shit and back to get her and the payoff is they're finally together
>Andy turns into a completely selfish asshole towards her for no apparent reason and seemingly loses all feelings he had for her one episode ago
>new guy who you have no emotional connection or attachment to shows up falls in love with erin and cucks andy

and the new guy was like a normal intelligence human being. how exactly could he have feelings for erin past just wanting to fuck her, when she's a literal retard.

her ending up with another guy was fine. not all couples end up happy. but the execution was so fucking botched. no reason to support Pete other than that he was an average relatable guy and to make Andy a caricature of himself. it was like they rushed it and didn't feel like putting any effort into it. fucking mindblowing

>he watched the american remake

i just couldn't buy into a normal dude wanting more with erin other than sex considering she's a literal retard.

>he watched the US Office

He releases financially successful comedies each year. For a B-list comedian, that is about as good as you can get.

It was fine except season 8

she was hot af
fucking virgin
all women are idiots

>Entire seasons of "will they, won't they?" set up with Erin
>Completely tossed aside in the space of an episode or two

That annoyed me

Andy was a genuinely funny character before thy fucked him over

Michael:what did I say?
Andy: you said... rit it do da do which is like right on

Kevin is worse

>he watched the UK Office

delete this

THIS.

Morg'n Rocknrollll!!

Why did that have so many singing segments, especially near the end? It never worked.

>He watched anything featuring Ricky Gervais
>Instead of listening

>he watches television

I love his songs

This. I have no idea what the writers were thinking.

Kevin was great when the show started. For the first maybe 4 seasons he was easily one of the funnier characters on the show. Afterwards he still had his moments, but he was flanderised to hell. Though I think my favorite moment of his from the later seasons was when they were on the work bus going to get pies and he was able to work out the math for how long it'd take to get there at certain speeds in his head.

>it's an "everyone in the office gives Andy shit for not giving all his worldly possessions to black people" episode

>backpacking through South East Asia
>an American is in my tour group for a hike
>the college topic comes up so I ask him what college he went to
>"Cornell"
>say "ahh that's okay, not everyone can get into Dartmouth" as a joke because of the office
>he becomes irrationally angry and doesn't talk to me for the rest of the tour
>I found monkey poo in my pack at the end of the hike and I suspect it was him

Makes every Cornell reference in the show funnier now though

The first correct reply

I see you've met the 'nard 'tard.

Ed Helms is rich for life. He didn't deserve it. No redeeming entertaining quality whatsoever

The Offshit didn't deserve 1/4th of the success it had.
30 Rock should've been bigger.

>No redeeming entertaining quality whatsoever
He would be a perfect dad on a Nick or Disney show. He should never have made it any further than that.

I love this. Have an upvote.