Just passing by to inform you guys that you are failing with the Meme Magic

Just passing by to inform you guys that you are failing with the Meme Magic.

Hillary Clinton has 75% of votes right now while Trump has like 25%.

But you guys are too busy talking about shitty stuff like BLM and Kebabs. Can't help the blondie from New York. You deserve all this that is coming.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2016/07/20/upshot/hillary-clinton-has-a-76-percent-chance-to-win-the-presidency.html?_r=0
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Shouldn't you be worrying about the impending apocolympics?

I don't live in Rio de Janiggers. I couldn't care less about it.

I'm worried about what really matters to the Western culture. Sup Forums's engagement on Trump's campaign.

hue hue

>source
>OP's ass

cheers

Friendly reminder, the Olympics are soon.

Sorry, could you repeat that? I couldn't hear you over the sound of all the Zika-infested mosquitoes buzzing around your head.

Your numbers are wrong.

Www.realclearpolitics.com

nytimes.com/2016/07/20/upshot/hillary-clinton-has-a-76-percent-chance-to-win-the-presidency.html?_r=0

I hope you have a source for that claim :^)

>Rio de Janiggers

My fucking sides.

(((Jewyorktimes)))

>76% chance to win election
>76% of votes
Huehuehue

give a bump to the threads then.

Don't blame him guys, it's hard for him to think with a shrunken head.

>it's the mainstream media let's not care at all
>election day
>HOW THE FUCK DID TRUMP LOSE, WE ARE DOOMED

Nice excuse to be passive about Trump's campaign.

>75% chance to win te election is the same as getting 75% of the votes.

Jesus fuck youre literally retarded

I LOVE TO LICK AND EAT POOPIES WOOPIE DOO

76% chance to win != 76% of the vote

Polls show that the candidates are virtually tied. Some polls have Clinton leading by a couple percentage points, others have Trump leading by a few points, or they're completely tied.

The NYTimes method says their using polls from way back when, when factoring their chances for the winning the election. But the truth is, the race has tightened up significantly in the past month or so. Trump has continued to gain more support, while Clinton sees her support drop. If you throw out the polls from months ago that are no longer relevant, then you'd see the chances of winning the election would be about 50/50.

Even though we're seeing Trump overtaking Clinton in the polls recently, they don't much meaning. What will matter is what the polls look like during and after the debates in September and October.

Oh look a retarded Brazilian guy, I would blame your several diseases, but your just retarded aren't you?

Voting doesn't occur until November. Nobody has any votes right now, favelamonkey.

76% of murica is retarded?

Just here to inform you 1,000,000 more republicans voted in the primaries than democrats.

there were 2 democrats running.
there were 4 republicans.

She's actually losing in the latest polls

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/

>retard gets called out on saying 76% of the votes
>STILL, TRUMP WILL GET BTFO HUEHUEHUE

Kek will make happen what will happen. You, however will be on a pike in the upcoming civil war

>Hillary Clinton has 75% of votes right now while Trump has like 25%

>Source: My ass.

>Brexit has no chance to pass!