Guardians of the Galaxy 2

>DUDE! THE RACOON STOLE SOME OF OUR BATTERIES SO LET'S HUNT DOWN THE ENTIRE GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY AND KILL THEM
Man the writing in this was so shit

Also

>DUDE! I AM A GOD AND WANT TO KILL EVERYONE IN THE UNIVERSE SO THERE WILL ONLY BE COPIES OF ME

This movie didnt even feel like it had a plot. I would have enjoyed it if they actually tried to make a decent adventure story.

Sure I did enjoy the parts on the ship with baby groot freeing the racoon and the other guy from the prison cell and then we get lots of deaths but other than that this was a pretty poor movie.

>DUDE I DON'T CARE BECAUSE I'M NOT A FAGGOT WHO WATCHES THIS GARBAGE

Hey I was dragged along to see this with my family so I didnt wanna originally see it. I havent even seen the first movie

After BvS, everything seems like shit. Justice League to be lit

BvS was much better than GotG 2 thanks to all the Ben Affleck moments that are a cinema highlight. I dont care for the Superman moments and the boring politics of "MUH SUPERMAN IN REAL WORLD".

And Justice League looks like it will be shit due to the quips, bad cgi as always and bad color grading.

GotG 2 had amazing cgi though. Too bad the movie felt like some Adam Sandler thing

>DUDE I MAKE SOME REALLY BIG TURDS
wtf Drax

Horrible piece of shit 'movie'.

Gunn was always a hack but he went so fucking above and beyond its almost unreal.

It was fun

I am saying it... yes I am... this movie makes Brett Ratner's X Men the Last Stand look like a masterpiece

The baby groot moments on the ship, drax with the "ugly" alien chick were fun but those were only side parts of the movie

HOW DOES THIS HAVE 86%??

Suicide Squad was much better than this shit

>mfw I can just sit back, relax and watch a damn good movie without sperging out

Honestly it was Corny, Cheap, Childish.
Everyone just looks too old to be doing this

This is proof that Disney pays off Rotten Tomatoes but marvel shills are in denial

But I do. GotG2 was just a piece of shit

Suicide Squad was way funner than this and look at the rating that got.. explain that

Ikr. 86% for a movie about turd jokes, dick jokes, bland plot with a lot of filler

HOW?

Ghost in the Shell is a WAY better movie than this.

Suicide Squad looked edited by a retarded person, the dialogue was terrible and had plot holes everywhere though

You will give Marvelcucks an ideal to strive towards.

They will race behind you, they will stumble, they will fall.

But in time, they will join you in the sun, Zack.

The second act was very directionless and went for too long. It was obvious something was going to happen so you were just sitting there waiting for it.

Baby groot was as annoying and pandering as you expect

There was plenty of Drax which made up for the Groot moments

Excessive CGI on some of the sets

Otherwise I enjoyed it. If you didn't like the first one you obviously won't like this one and If you did you will. It's just a solid sequel.

Well Sup Forums hates it, so I'm ready for a great movie with lots of laughs.

Thanks guys!

>implying Sup Forums has watched it
Never too early to shitpost

>implying it didn't come out yesterday in Australia

Then again, Australia and shitposting...

I know! Don't forget to buy your Drax™ t-shirt and a Baby Groot Reddit Collector Figure™ on your way out too!!

>Reddit Collector Figure

faggot you just made that shit up

Suicide Squad is 10x funnier if you want some laughs

is the Pac Man meme real?

Yes.

>not symmetric
Why do they hate art so much?

Watch 'The Avengers' before 'Suicide Squad' to really appreciate the satire.

Please tell me this isn't Her.

It is, isn't it? They really fucked Her up this badly.

I believe in you, Lord Snyder. My faith has never wavered. I believe you are the one true god of capekino.

Is this the beginning of the end of Marvel?

>Ghost in the Shell is a WAY better movie than this.
holy shit Sup Forums is full of reddit today.

Debicki looked slick as always though.

Do Marvel fags and dcucks ever get bored of turning off their brains?

If you watch a DC movie with your brain turned off, you're missing out.

fuck the marvel reddit universe

>DUDE I'M MAKING EXCUSES DUDE DUDE

But brain-turned-off is the default state for the user here:

How will he not miss out?

No, normies will keep flooding to this shit. Marvel could literally have an ass on screen for 2hrs and people would still watch them.

the one on top looks like Stanley Kubrick directed it

the bottom pic looks like a Lady Gaga music video

BABY GREEEEEEWT XD UPBOOT REDDIT STYLE SHAKE IT BABE GROOOOT LMAO

This is out already? Marvel may need to slow it down. Jesus Christ.

I wish for DC to get a +80% streak going just to see you retards do a 180 and start shitting on them. But it'll never happen.

I never noticed the guards to either side. Are they Big Guys like Nam-Ek?

You know how I know Sup Forums hasn't seen it? Cause if they had this board would be flooded with threads going on about her sex hair at the end of the movie

>>DUDE! I AM A GOD AND WANT TO KILL EVERYONE IN THE UNIVERSE SO THERE WILL ONLY BE COPIES OF ME
It's pretty much a usual comics-tier villain. Nothing wrong with that.

>do a 180

its a 360 you retard

I'm glad. It proves we aren't full of capeshit loving faggots, we're just full of shitposts.

I actually really liked this film. A surprising amount of the jokes landed & it was visually very aesthetic.
Where were the jokes in suicide squad? Don't think I laughed once through the whole thing.

>over the age of 12
>watches cartoon movies

I would never betray Snyder and DC

True, but also that sex hair man

>But it'll never happen.
We know, Disney has the critics in their pocket

Me either.

>BR Club
m8

Honestly, I'd never noticed that watermark. Who even is that?

dey call him Zack "Kubrick" Snyder

Yes, the plot was weak but the stunning visuals, the jokes and the characters development made up for it. Remember its aim is to entertain you and it did it.
8.5/10

>ITT: MARVEL REDDITORS BTFO!

Let me make sure I'm clear on this one point - they end the first movie still in possession of the Power Gem. Do they still have it at the end of this one?

>golden debicki

Gems are not cited in this one.

No they don't. They give it to Glenn Close

Not allowed to have fun

Ahh, that's right. So two with the Collector, one with Strange, one with Vision, one back with Loki(masquerading as Odin) and the Soul Gem unaccounted for.

No mention of the Nova Corps, Thanos, the Collector, or anything at all that advances the big arc?

My bad - one with the Collector, one with the Nova Corps.

>hating on based Ratner

Helllooooooooooo Reddit

So you liked The Last Stand, eh?

No, fairly stand alone. Closest is Nebula saying she's gonna go after Thanos

That sort of worries me. We're running out of time for Thanos to get off his ass and it not feel stupidly rushed.

I imagine that's all gonna be covered in Infinity Wars or whatever they're calling it now. I guess based on their box office returns they've realised not everyone that watched Avengers watched Guardians, so anything related to Avengers might as well stay there

Oh, youposted yesterday!

nice.

I cringed really hard at basically every scene involving Rocket. The 'funny' moments with Rocket and taserface felt so fucking forced to me, not even memeing it was actually LOOK HOW MUCH FUN WE'RE HAVING. And every human interaction felt hammy as well, YOU'RE ME, YOU'LL ALWAYS BE MY SISTER, YOU KILLED MY MOM, shit was just terrible to me.

?? Did that pilot just fucking disintegrate?

word

>get debicki for a role
>cover up her neck

whats the fucking point

You're a literal autist. The entire cinema full of people had a good time in my showing. I can't believe you people are real.

here's some debicki neck for you user

I saw Ghost in the Shell on Monday and Guardians today. You're insane. Guardians is far better in every aspect, from visuals to acting & story. Ghost in the Shell isn't as bad as everyone said, but it still doesn't even come close. You people are being anti-guardians just for the sake of it.

I think you mean slicki

I don't think there's much question there, BvS might be able to be called mediocre, but it's better than a bad movie.

So the humor was good to you? That whole scene with taserface was funny to you? That bit with groot grabbing the wrong things made you laugh?

t-thanks

ALL THE TIMES THAT I CRIED KEEPING ALL THE THINGS I KNEW INSIDE

>The entire cinema full of people had a good time in my showing.
>everyone else liked it so you should like it too!!

>I can't believe you people are real.
we aren't

Ego's motivation didn't feel forced or stupid to me
Rocket's ""reasoning"" for stealing the batteries because he has issues instead was
He should've gotten more shit than he did

I had a good time and I enjoyed watching the movie. Except for half the humor which fell flat for me. What a heathen I am for not laughing all the time eh?

You will all be very pleased by a certain post-credits scene
sulking/angry golden Debicki with sex hair and exposed neck

dear god yess thank you

Quills jacket might be the coolest jacket I've seen in a movie. Holy fuck I want it so bad. Did anyone else obsess over it like I did?

>sex hair and exposed neck
This is haram.

I got you senpai

DELETE THIS

hnnnnnnnnnng
what is her role in this, i don't watch capeshit

Yes.

DC idiots on tv hate it so fully expecting a great movie along the lines of the first

She's a bland villain who gets killed and forgotten forever, just like every other Marlel villain.