Why is this murderer/neo-nazi so famous on 4 Chan?

Why is this murderer/neo-nazi so famous on 4 Chan?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=usdY6dzdFOQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because he's a cool dude who didn't do anything wrong.

Because all people on Sup Forums is retarded and hopeless that worship literal murderer

Just 4chans type.
He killed his bf because they were having buttsex and he didn't want it exposed to the public

>Why is this murderer/neo-nazi so famous on 4 Chan?
No one cares about the murder part because the victim was an occultist edge lord.

Because hes unironically stupid and have no shame exposing his retardness, so hes funny.

Because Sup Forums is full of edgy, idiotic wannabe-Nazis.

So he is like the living version of Elliot Rogers?

Yes. Except Nordic supremacist instead of self-loathing hapa.

You tarnish the good name of the Supreme Gentleman with your feeble comparisons to some neo-barbarian.

Muderous? Neo-Nazi?

I thought he was a comedian.

that stabbing was in self-defense

reminder that all non-whites need to leave

>why is a meme famous on Sup Forums?

post more old varg webms

duuuuude

>flag

How???

Because he is a meme.

Proxy server.

He's not a neo-nazi.

>Religiously Atheistic
>Culturally Neopagan
>Nordicist
unIronically close enough.

he's a good guy

He basically is except he's a nazi who believes civilization as a whole got off on the wrong foot in the sense that civilization as we know it in his eyes seems to cultivate a dysgenic environment.

No one who knows what kind of mess the whole murdercase was would use it as a title for his persona unless you'd have something fundamental against him. For me he gives perspective in opinions even if i think his brain has soften up during his time in jail. Also the music was and is good.

youtube.com/watch?v=usdY6dzdFOQ

Outside of his pagan nonsense and occasional WeWuzzing, varg is mostly right about everything he says. He only triggers Sup Forums, because he doesn't consider southern Europeans to be white

he said that anyone without blonde hair and blue eyes isn't a "true" european and that anything more civilised than living in tribal villages is "degeneracy"

>what kind of mess the whole murdercase was

What mess? paranoid retard went to a guy's home and murdered him with multiple knife stabs because he was crazy enough to believe the guy wants to kill him, despite signing him up for his fucking label.

Varg apologists need to be kicked in the head.

It was self defence

Then he should not killing him
Now I understand the nordic sense of "Justice"

Are you threatening me?

you do realise that most tribes of southern europeans and celts have been longer in europe than germanics, right? They are the ones that even gave this continent her names

Reminder that the guy he killed was a psychopath and a communist who:
>Poisoned and murderd a journalist who interviewed him
>Attacked a guy with a glass bottle unprovoked
>Drove his singer to suicide
>Used a picture of said singer's corpse as an album cover
>Which he took himself
>Ate a piece of said singers brain
>Used parts of his skull for necklaces
>Claimed to have plans to kill Varg

Euronymous absolutely deserved it.

He's the very opposite of Rogers.

>talented
>not lonely
>burned churches and killed some egglord
>got relased from prison and now lives his wewuz-autism in idylic French countryside with his young, blonde wife and few kids.
>even made his own boardgame

>southern europeans and celts have been longer in europe than germanics

umm false sweetie

archeological findings of southern civilizations for the most part are older than those of the northern ones. Also, Europe isn't really a continent and it's more of an arbitrary term that southern europeans came up with and was first used to describe the western shore of the Aegean Sea.

>America
>Death penalty still in use
Crime doesn't get lower
Don't you see your bullshit?

Wrong guy m8

I've assumed you've not studied law and think it's some inconspicuous vision that can be bended and defied by anyone. We're not living in the bronze age, murder is still murder regardless of you who kill and the punishment remains the same.

He didnt claim otherwise though, he just said Euronymous deserved it.

>I've assumed you've not studied law
I haven't, but law is absolutely irrelevant to my point. I never said Varg shouldn't have gone to jail. I am saying that the guy Varg murdered was an irredeemable piece of shit. "Deserved it" might be a bit hyperbolic, but it's not like I am going to hold a grudge against Varg for the murder, especially when it's not fucking unlikely that if Varg didn't Euro him first he would get killed himself.

He's not wrong about Nordics being true Europeans, they are the original indo Europeans while southerners are middle eastern Neolithic farmers

Out of Africa
Nobody is true X since the primordial ancestor came from the continent we today call Africa

Gold
Titanium
Sulfur
Carbon

They were all edgemasters, "claims" means nothing desu

And telling anyone you plan to kill someone is retarded

He is also burned down 1200 years old churches in Norway.

He is literally White ISIS.

>And telling anyone you plan to kill someone is retarded
>Implying I ever said he wasn't a retard

He's a living meme with no self-awareness

We laugh at him, not with him.

That church still exist or you guys have to take that down?

He funneh northern man

I smell s**thern euro m*doids ITT....

KIYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ignoring all of varg's general bullshittery, this is just straight up bad game design lol

t. /tg/

>Euronymous was actually the model Norwegian chad

huh so thisu issu the poweru of Nolway

Europa was the name of a phoenician princess

>Why is this murderer/neo-nazi so famous on 4 Chan?

let's find out...

[ambient music intensifies]

Make me

yes, and it was applied by the greeks as a geographical area

>*jumps in your thread*
wat do?