twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

#RESPECT

the same guy that used to date his now wife

Um he's dead sweetie. And based Messi cucked the Chad

First time was in Argentina national team

He's dead now

Who is it?

Pablo Aimar

They can't be though. Judging by Messi's look I would date this at 2012/13 but Messi played with Pablo for Argentina before that

Litterly who?

Some faggot who played for Ri/b/er and never made it in Europe

Jesus Christ

>What is Real Zaragoza, the literal murderer of giants.

I watched him as a teen, child. Don't talk to me about things you know fuck all about and stick to that shit league Pep is rapiing without lube

>valencia
>zaragoza
>benfica

did Messi killed him

Pablo Aimar, Messi's childhood idol

I know you millennials think there are no other football clubs nowadays beyond Real, Barça, Bayern, PSG and the Manchesters, but winning La Liga twice with any club other than Barça/RM is no small thing... PLUS a couple international titles as well (UEFA Cup and UEFA SuperCup). Aaand a bunch of leagues/cups with Benfica. That's quite far from "not making it in Europe".
But, yeah, he didn't get le Balloon Door, if that's what you mean

Was he a big part of the Valencia teams that won the titles those years? All I watched during those years was AC Milan.

First look up what a millennial is, my son. Messi's love of him was from watching la primera when he was at Ri/b/er, not from his irrelevant in Europe phase
Deal with it

He has some great goals, but I always loved this touch that shows the kind of class he had... too bad it didn't end up going in, it would've been perfect

youtube.com/watch?v=io2FMwKEFk8

Without a doubt

t. boliviano
lmao

>post picture
>not even bolivians
stay mad bolita
lmao

Exactly, it's your family who might as well be bolivian with those features

>not from his irrelevant in Europe phase
First thing Messi saw when he arrived at Barcelona was Aimar lifting the league trophy. And again two years later. Along with the UEFA cup and Supercup.

>Messi's love of him was from watching la primera
AND from watching that amazing NT youth generation that got us a couple SA cups and the World Cup
AND from watching the Valencia star winning titles in Spain and Europe while he was yet to have his debut at Barças first squad
(Btw, why/since when was Aimar Messi's idol was never the issue, you're the only one mentioning it as if it validates your "theory")

I'm a Boca fan. But I'm not an idiot, Aimar was a great player.

>el tano

more like el creaturo lmao