Really makes you think

Really makes you think.

Big correlation with willingness to take in Muslim refugees.

No wonder why betafags shop wifes from eastern europe.

Also Chez Republic is 80% atheist.

Atheism is not excuse to be degenerate.

The most beautiful woman I have seen in recent years is Romanian.

Go back to Sup Forums faggot

Are they wrong if they agree? The real problem is forcing women to be what they don't want.

This

She is not gypsy.

Ah yes, """"""""""progressive"""""""""" nations.

>tfw no Hungarian wife

Girls whose father is too soft want an authoritarian bf

They are both gypsy and Turk, their light features are from a tiny bit of Slavic blood that still remains in their polluted system.

All women want a superman to protect her from everything. It's part of their nature. Just see pop stars. They see Justin Bieber or Backstreet Boys as supermen.

Also, army blogs from amateur soldiers are full of women posting hearths and emojis

>15% agree

Yet it is super common in the Netherlands for women not to ever hold a full time job. They will get pregnant the minute they finish their Masters and be a house keeper till the kids have all moved out, then "maybe" they will get a part time job.

Women are really hypocritical. They will tell you all this feminist bullshit but secretly they want to just laze about while the husband is of to work.

Also for all you retards, single income households are not cool in 2017. Even with a top salary shit is expensive as fuck.

>he fell for the kids are expensive meme

I see it correlates with development wealth and IQ.

Kids are expensive if you want them to have a fighting chance at life.

Sure, if you are some rufus living in a camper and don't give a shit were your kids end up, you can just raise them with minimal education and nurturing. But then they won't amount to much.

Belgians are stupid as rocks tho

then how come portugal is worse than v4 countries?

It actually correlates with countries that wanted women in the workforce to grow the economy.

Isn't your country safe, with great public schools, and welfare? At least for now. How can you possibly fail at raising a kid?

So which is best for an ugly guy like me that wants to date out of my league?

yes, and that actually helps a lot of unfortunate people who's parents have a low income, unfortunately it makes the weak willed even more so.

I'll trade women's "freedom" for a higher standard of living.

what would this be for america?

Nah, you're right, but with popstars it's more like they want it because everybody wants it. If he can get a 1000 girls and he picks her kind of shit.

Same as Ireland/Italy.

PROTESTANT WORK ETHIC STRIKES AGAIN

NOW TAKING THREE ISLAMIC PENISES SIMULTANEOUSLY

I have to agree with the Dutch poster. Most women never use their degrees. They get knocked up and never work a real job

And what about Canada? I'd say we'd be around 30.

this is wrong, commie times everyone worked

what you miss is these "women" or rather ill just say whores expect you make money for 2, thats not feasable when the avarage wage is 600 euros and the prices arent much different than western yurop

so now we are dieing out and being replaced by gypsies

>replaced by gypsies

Why don't you replace them?

>how many levels of patriarchy are you on?
>I told a woman she was wrong yesterday.
>haha you are like little baby, check this out
>BULGARRRRRRR

Kek

>Germany at 28%
wow bavaria needs to be nuked

they shit out children on the double, we have women who refuse to make babies unless you are a manager with a house and car and everything

bg stronk

WE CALL THAT "THE DANE" AFTER THE BATTLE AT LUND

>woman is atm the only way how to make a baby
>it somehow isnt "the most important role"
It really actived my neurons.

He's right you left cuck.

Why is Spain so much more cucked than other catholic countries like Italy, Ireland or Portugal?

Can't say for sure but Portugal has a lot of old people that hold on to those christian values.
Sadly that's not the case with the youth.

Just yesterday watched a section on the news about how looking at a hot chick on the street is sexist.

The down-at-the-heels parts of America are the only ones having kids too.

and le frenchcuck praise black cock

More like all the countries on the left want to get into/mooch off the countries on the right.