Europe gets a lot of shit, but is it actually nice to live there...

Europe gets a lot of shit, but is it actually nice to live there? Does it beat the rural south of US where it's essentially anarchy & everything's cheap?

The only good things I hear about Europe are castles and public transportation. Who's lived in both the EU and US?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-cZFHrnGvbc
youtube.com/watch?v=ay_MLCsSdZw
youtube.com/watch?v=EbINrdyAXlE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you really can't generalize Europe like this.
I'm from Bavaria, Germany and I lived some time in the Picardy, France and in the Balaton region in Hungary.
In comparison Bavaria is next level shit good infrastructure eager people especially the rural parts are great to live in.
In Picardy I lived in a very very small and very very remote village I guess you could go apeshit there without anyone noticing (most of the people were pretty weird too... and they seemed a little retarded and backwards) the cities were actually nice (Reims, Laon) but outside of it it was seriously even too rural for me.
The Balaton region is more of a vacation thing. there are those old nice cities like siofok or keszthely (?) that have both austria-hungarian charme but also these cheap communist buildings. can't really tell much about the rural areas, but the infrastructure there is meh, the roads are crappy and they still didn't put the electricity cables underground. Also Hungary hast the best cuisine imo. It's something for real men.
If i had the choice i would always choose the rural bavaria, not only because it is my home, but because you still can get good jobs there, and have a high standard of living.

Europe gets a little bit worse every day.
It certainly doesnt get a little bit better.

Buncha homos.

Rural Norway is pretty chill, no crime cept for the few drug and alcohol related violence charges, its also lovely to go on walks around the woods and mountains.

Main cities are multicultural shitpots tho, but they do have some nice spots

To anyone from the usa, europe is a fucking wonderland. literally every few kilometers you can see something completely new and unique. maybe it is similar for us idk, but murifats react like that every single time.

If you can afford to live in the right places, it's the best place in the world.

to be fair I act like a kid in a candy store every time I visit a new state

"Europe" is terrible m8

Stay where you are and don't come here

>here

Lived in a rich neighborhood in Houston. Currently, I'd pick my own country but that's probably biased to say.

I thought Norway didn't have this "multiculturalism appreciation culture"

Scandinavia doesn't count, refugees aside it's always been considered the nicest area on earth

We put the foreigners in the big towns, id wager 30% are not white

Lived in Austin for a year. All I can say is that French food is better than American food. Goddamn, you guys put fat on EVERYTHING. Everything is extra sized, stuffed with sugar or corn syrup, and filled to the brim with preservatives so it would last eternity.
In Europe you'll have food with real substance that will rot if you don't eat them in two days. In France at least, I can't say for the rest of Europe.
Besides the better food, France is also more forgiving to non drivers since public transport and trains are well done. Again, I can only speak of France.
Hope it helps.

Living in Texas is nice but I would probably react the same way. I could drive for hours through plains of nothing and not even get out of the state.

I currently live in Pisa for studies but i'm originally from Bressanone (Alps). I've also lived in Normandy (france) and Koeln for some time. North-Center Italy is great to live in if you can find a decent job, you have great mountains, awsome countryside, awsome beaches and amazing historically relevant cities/art. Southern Italy is beautiful too but it's a bit too hot to live there permanently and it's hard to find a job. Normandy is beautiful but the weather is depressing as fuck, Koeln is not too bad but has some scary neighborhoods (as most bigger cities do).

Budapest here. Finding a decent job is hard, but once that is done it's pretty calm and comfy. The place has a certain... ...gritty charm to it though.

just like everywhere... except africa

It's like you're living in a film noir. You're surrounded by history and strange people.

ou're seriously exaggerating just because you can't afford to live outside a gettho it doesn't mean everything is shitty.
Every stable german can have a great life in germany if he's eager. enough.

>nicest area on earth

maybe on cherry picked photos

Fuck off, we're full.

Lived in backwoods Idaho for a year. I loved it, but this was in the golden 2007 before the collapse hit and the howling SJW hordes were let loose by their jewish masters. Pacific Northwest was a lot like home, nice and polite people, dysfunctional public transportation, rolling hills, and conifer forests, next to no niggers outside major cities (as much as you can call Spokane one). Not a lot of lakes though, which was a minus, but beer was cheap as anything and getting a gun was actually possible without ridiculous bureaucractic hoop-hopping and joining some age-racist hunting club. Other than that, it wasn't really that different from back home.

Went to Florida some years later to help my parents move in to their new apartment and was appalled by how a lot of it was a nigger/spic infested hellhole with ugly strip malls and highways and copypasted rich white boomer houses in between trailer parks and ghettos. But Finland has the Eastern Helsinki and Vantaa suburbs for the same impressions. Most of our country isn't really what non-Europeans imagine Yurop to be like. Not that much classy architecture or huge-ass castles and cathedrals. Pic related, it's my hometown.

Of what I heard, Hongria is still very great and not degenerated

Europe is pretty nice. I'm French and I lived both in France, NYC and here.
I honestly prefer Europe to the US, but that's just my opinion.
Both continents do have nice and horrible places, it's just that Europe has so much to see that just traveling half an hour by car is amazing

>Great scenes
>Free business markets
>Little corruption
>High social services (even if it's not a long term solution)
>beautiful women
>mostly white

Only thing I wouldn't like is the taxes and new-age policies, but I'd kill to live in a '50s Sweden

Would you move here?

damn, i thought only saint petersburg looks so grim and post-communist

>but is it actually nice to live there?
No, life is hell in Germany at least.

>thinking life was good after ww2 in europe
kek

My apartment is in that photo. Cozy as fuck.

Fuck yeah Budapest, best European capital I've been to.

I wish even a quarter of St. Petersburg was as well maintained and clean as Budapest.

make an argument Muhammad

>great scenes
you can find those literally everywhere in the world
>Free business markets
wot?
>Little corruption
most of west yurop, and some of east has little corruption
>High social services
yeah, and that's the reason all our gypos went there
>beautiful women
more like ugly man jaws, eastern yurop girls are the best
>mostly white
yeah, nah, they have all sorts of shitskins, again eastern yurop is better in that regard

Depends on where you are. Sweden is cozy in some places and downright dangerous in others. Your pic for example is where the rich and famous Swedes live.

What's wrong with that pic? You need some fake Eiffel tower, roman Colosseum big ass cowboy from Vegas? Don't shit on your country like that. Europe is about diversity, true diversity , not nignogs and shitskin style diversity. 500 km from that place something new awaits you. Or you can just jump from there and end it now.

>1950's Sweden
>shitskins

Well, one thing which is very nice, is / was the security. We don't have guns, or as-big of a drug problem. Which means robberies and similiar, are fringe delicts, and not something you actively worry about - unless you are in an unsavoury part of a big city, at an unsavoury time of night.

Nowadays though, with all those immigrants, we~ll. Security has taken a hit. At least the previous perception of security has, that is.

Else, free health-care for everyone, is also a nice thing. Sure enough, you have to pay for the more costly things (like gold teeth), but that much "has" to be. (At least with the price hikes the pharma industry does, as to rip off the system. Shame, that one.)

Its beautiful desu

Rinkeby is a suburb of peace you racist.

oddly enough, I still somehow feel more compelled to visit Denmark than fucking eastern Europe AKA the trash of the white world. Yes they have freer markets, no you can't find scenery literally anywhere, and eastern euro girls look like the knockoff whores in my country. Try harder

>lisbon
>feels good

can confirm Croatia amazing. Split, Opatija and Dubrovnik are world class.

>current year
>1950's Sweden
wot?

>scandiboos
Kek, and I didn't even mention the fact that scandinavia is a frozen shithole with no tradition left, but cuckoldry. Enjoy your stay!

Zugló is actually reasonably nice. Although one of the grittier faces of Budapest. Budapest is a very diverse place: commieblocks, slums, sleepy towns, gloomy 20th century European streets, business districts, university campuses and nice shopping areas, you find it all.

Budapest was quite dirty about 20 years ago. The Andrássy road subway line was 1980's New York-tier. Pic related.

Where do I start...

I banged an Aussie on those city walls. Dubrovnik is pretty lush alright. Probably imagine it's shit to actually live there though it's just pure tourism.

I second that.

He said he'd love to live in 1950's Sweden, not in modern day Sweden
>but I'd kill to live in a '50s Sweden

If I'm seeking traditional I'll just stay where I am. As if anyone travels to see traditional people kek

For me it would be ideal to spend summers here and rest of the year somewhere up north

no, he said scandinavia was always considered the nicest area on earth, to which I responded that it was biased as hell

still, Italy, France and Spain are way better, and I can even add Greece, Portugal, Croatia...

Yea its clusterfuck in summer. But there are plenty of old towns and beautiful nature in Dalmatian backgrouns (Plitvice lakes, Krka, mountains, rivers, brilliant food and vine etc.) its pretty cheap as well its just that tourist mostly concentrate on seaside.

>no nigger
>no kebab
>brutal racist police
>fix roof

Not bad at all.

You're welcome anytime. Spend the rest of the year in Vác. Picturesque little town north of Budapest where absolutely nothing ever happens. The people like it that way though; if they didn't, they'd make something happen.

It is quite nice here. It's peaceful and everyone minds their own businesses. Helsinki is probably the only place which has a bit more stereotypical "European" feeling, but elsewhere it's a bit different. Cities aren't that big and there's forests everywhere.

From here, it's always nice to follow how fucked up the rest of the world is.

Yeah, I hear Budapest was pretty terrible fresh out of the commie block. Like St. Petersburg still is, I only spent a week there a few years back and that was already enough. Pic related. God damn Russians, get your shit together.

I'm Portuguese so I'm fine with that. But you guys are still recovering from communism so no offense but I don't think you can make a strong argument yet for Eastern Europe

Can you even read? I said that in some regards like, women, and being mostly white, east yurop, like V4 for example are way better, while for other stuff like corruption, the western yuros are similar. And for doing business, we have some of the lowest taxes, and wages in the world, here in Bulgaria. My whole point was that Scandinavia is very overhyped.

>some of the lowest wages

I'm sold

Dumping some Hungary pics.

It was shitty, my grand parents almost starved to death and one of them was killed by the fascists.

Is that bacon?

It is called Strategic Anti-Muslamic Deterrence.

You bet your ass it is.

I got these in a thread from a Serb. He said recently Hungary had a pogrom that started 8km from the border and pushed all """""migrants""""" out. His cousin/mother/relative worked at a hospital/migrant-camp and reported that the migrants complained they were beat worse than the Taliban by Hungarians.
>Nice

Pic: Thank-you letters for protecting from terrorism.

pic related

These dubs.

>reported that the migrants complained they were beat worse than the Taliban by Hungarians.

Did they also mention that Orbán personally sodomized them with Hungarian pork salami while traditional Hungarian music played in the background?

youtube.com/watch?v=-cZFHrnGvbc

>the south
>place where you can't buy alcohol on Sunday because it's a sacred Jew day
>anarchy

get real faggot

>Bulgarian women

kekekeke

Got any details on that recent operation though? I wasn't complaining :^) It was done between the Turkish coup and Nice attacks so nobody would care or notice.

There is no "Europe".

Germany and France have the same standards of living as the US.
Switzerland and Denmark are heaven on earth.
Eastern Europe is noticeably below that.
Albania and Macedonia are white Africa.

I life in a rural Bavarian village. People are well off, still speak the traditional dialects and cherish culture. Infrastructure is good. There are refugees in the villages, but it's in no way as bad as Sup Forums wants it to be. Since they are only about 5 for every village means that they don't really do anything bad, at least I haven't noticed anything yet. We have mainly Eritreans for some reason. They are viewed as more something like a curiousity than a threat - it's actually the first time my grandmother saw a negro in real life.
But I live in the richest state of the richest country in the EU (shit like Luxenmburg doesn't count), so you can't generalize all that. I lived in Berlin and it was horrible. I was also in Italy for some time, felt like a third world country.

those are the new swedes now

No, they are still Bulgarian. Moving to Sweden does not make you a Swede.

It's called moonshine and/or planning retard, it is basically anarchy because nothing is enforced...well as long as you're not a dumb about shit. You can kill a guy and they won't have much to work with if at all. But no one kills too much because everyone has a gun

Can you visit this cross? Is it a militarized spot? Imagine getting your muslim ass whooped on with a giant cross in the background.

I don't know of any recent operations. Everything's the same. The army and the police are patroling the border, most migrants are forced to take different routes, some manage to get through. From what I heard, the pressure on the border will intensify though, it is possible that a lot of Turks will also join the horde. Even if that doesn't happen, I'm fully confident that there will be another Siege of Röszke. It's a gut feeling.

youtube.com/watch?v=ay_MLCsSdZw

looks like typical swedistanians to me

You probably can, as long as you approach from the right side of the fence. The spot is not militarized as far as I know, as long as you're in Hungary legally you can come and go as you please. There are a lot of crosses like that by the way, all across the landscape. Roadside shrines.

>amerifat thinks Europe is one country

Me on the driving seat

albania and FYROM are not Europe Fritz
agree on the rest

>rural south of US where it's essentially anarchy & everything's cheap
Have you ever been? Doesnt sound like it. Idiot.

How does the average person feel? I imagine your populace is more emboldened against invasion than other west euro countries. Does the average person want to help the military?

so close

Fat ignorants arguing about good ol'europe.

>Lived in backwoods Idaho for a year. I loved it, but this was in the golden 2007 before the collapse hit and the howling SJW hordes were let loose by their jewish masters. Pacific Northwest was a lot like home, nice and polite people, dysfunctional public transportation, rolling hills, and conifer forests, next to no niggers outside major cities (as much as you can call Spokane one). Not a lot of lakes though, which was a minus, but beer was cheap as anything and getting a gun was actually possible without ridiculous bureaucractic hoop-hopping and joining some age-racist hunting club
Its still exactly like this though. Subhumans don't come to rural idaho.

youtube.com/watch?v=EbINrdyAXlE

Orban in this speech recognizes a problem of altruism and how naive we are being abused to flood with "migrants". He wants "proud European nations to stand together under a flag" at this time and protect Christian Europe.

American who just moved to France. Despite Sup Forums's rantings, life here is very similar to the US. Big cities in America are more happening than Europe, but countryside is nicer in Europe.

Dannato pisano

Hesse is richer than Bavaria.

On paper, yeah. Bavaria is superior in most regards.