Are spoiled brats more likely to support a Sup Forums tier ideology, or a Tumblr tier ideology?

Are spoiled brats more likely to support a Sup Forums tier ideology, or a Tumblr tier ideology?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-IchGuL501U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Tumblr is full of pampered and sheltered grownups acting like children. Obviously tumblr.

Definetly tumblr.

Tumblr had too much time on its hands to emulate their fellow user's mental disorder

Have you ever fucking visited a liberal college campus? When everything is handed to you, you begin to think people deserve entitlements simply for existing.

Tumblr

Tumblr.

A kid that grows up having to work for everything will meet a lot of different types of people that Tumblr doesn't naturally encounter.

Oversocialized & spoiled = Tumblr
Reclusive & spoiled = Sup Forums

See Elliot Roger

Those are both the same thing but flavored differently

This

Tumblr easily. They make up boogeymen despite living good lives.
Sup Forums may be full of freaks, but most of them just want a normal life.

Spoiled brats that ended up with unsatisfying lives and realized it was the fault of their bad upbringing = Sup Forums.
Spoiled brats that ended up with unsatisfying lives but continued to blame society for their faults = tumblr.

Sup Forums yearns for a strong father figure like hitler. that's why we're all such natsoc here.
m-maybe we could have friends if only fascism. nah, we'd be up against the wall first. well its still fun to shitpost.

Sounds right, the more I think about it.

Most of Sup Forums that I've seen want to be happy/normal, but they don't want "normal" to be getting stuck in the rat race forever or having to be played the fool in politics all their lives. They tend not to be well socialized, and their ideal way of living is ultimately impossible without a revolution (which Sup Forums will never do) or a massive depopulation that somehow ONLY affects their political opposition.

Only way to know is by having everyone give anecdotals

>Be me
>Grew up poor
>Moving around all the time
>Extremely Extroverted and friendly, but unable to discuss politics with anyone.
>Retain the traditional values my Father taught me
>Because of my beliefs, Sup Forums is one of the only places I can be honest about how I think.

Could be wrong, but I think a lot of Sup Forums is like me. All my friends are liberals and I get along with them, but I never reveal my power level, although sometimes it leaks out a bit without me noticing.

What do you think faggot

I was spoiled as a child and teenager. But in a sense of they would support whatever I wanted to try and not criticize me. Also got a lot of games. Recently my mother pointed out that I used to be very liberal and what happened to that

I was also spoiled in a similar way. My parents are very wealthy. I just try and not disappoint them. Luckily I have a brother that messes up way more than I ever have.

Horseshoe theory
both are manchild neckbeards who have zero life experience and only get their news sources from their ideological circlejerks

self-acknowledged spoiled little shit in the past
got ego checked and learned to live on my own

the sudden impact of reality is what converts tumblr to Sup Forums

But at least Sup Forums is fun

I get what you're saying, but there is a difference between supporting a child and fostering their growth rather than spoiling them (making sure the child is completely comfortable and happy 100% of the time). I think that it also depends on whether or not a child is raised in an environment filled with the sort of misguided liberal "altruism" that you see so commonly in these people, on the personality of the individual child, and many other factors. I think that often it's something like this, but to a lesser degree here in the west:

youtube.com/watch?v=-IchGuL501U

Top kek this. SJWs are too serious for their own good. At least we can joke about things too.

I'm an only child techincally. My siblins are over 20 years older than me. One is super wealthy. The other marries wealthy guys

I find people who've never had a hard day's work in their lives are more tumblr tier.

Tumblr no doubt.

Tumblr. A Sup Forums one is hard to use for social points.