Lena Dunham a cute

Be real, Sup Forums, you would.

I'd lukewarm ravioli at this point.

still fucking disgusting, yes yes I would

Seriously one of the most repulsive looking women I have seen my entire life. Her behaviour does not do her any favours either

waiting on the webms lads

as long as nobody finds out, yes

traps >>>> black girls >>>>> guys >>>> dogs >>>> dunham

3D women are not important

>lose a load of weight
>still look like a pig

fat lena returning soon

she is a very strong aura of mental illness

She can lose weight but she'll always have those builder's shoulders.

CORPULENT AMERICAN BLIMP

HPV, Genital Warts and Herpes

She's also infertile and therefore useless as a women

she is absolutely fucking monstrous. a beast. a creature sprung from men's nightmares.
repulsively fat. But AT THE SAME TIME no tits or ass. face like a man. An UGLY man. She has the look of an ugly weak man you know you couldn't count on when the chips were down. even as a man, repellent. pallid skin like that of a corpse. body appears misshapen, like those retarded kids in the special class at school that would sit all hunched with their malformed frames bent in some strange posture. a gingerbread man that was taken out of the oven too soon. hair like a mouldy rag thrown atop a gargoyle. tattoos that look like a diseased skin disorder. looks like she smells bad too. awful personality, by all accounts. grating voice.
child molester.

A 0/10 nightmare. Completely repugnant across the board. Not a single redeeming feature.

I love her awkward and quirky personality

Say something nice!

BUY MY BOOK

What is her tattoo? It looks like an untreated skin condition

I like her hair, teeth and cute tummy

I bet she still knows how to make delicious sandwiches

>I look like a thick Tina Fey! - Lena Dunham in her mind

She's proof that sleeping with dero 2/10 guys in college for self confidence and catching STI's from them, isn't a career ruining move if you know the right people

i used to fap to lena dunham when she was ugly, she was just my 'ugly fap'.
doesn't make any sense fapping to a cute lena dunham so i switched to amy schumer now.