twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

miss ed
miss dave
want jezza and tezza out

nth for the powerful irish race

post something soygrug would say

millie

gas the cunts gender war now

just realised a pop song i rather liked as a young child was about sex and drugs
pink is thus a turbononce

>war
you mean genocide

just want him back lads

not gay but i want to cuddle with ed miliband. he seems like a very awkward chap, but with a heart of gold. i am not very experienced in hugging other men but i suspect they are the ones who snuggle the best, perhaps because they are insecure and require comfort or maybe not

jews control the women and foreigners

don't get the point of tom scott's videos

sue

grug drink soylent because grug want get healty
grug have job smash rock, so grug too busy make meal

When did you lads take the redpill on women?

Women aren't funny. Women are disgusting creatures. If human beings were born from plants and there was no need for sex and nobody did sex, but we still had man and woman, the man would have hunted down, and killed women centuries ago and you know it

What is the vanishing gradient problem lA?

grug no like grug of other political opinion, grug of other political opinion use big word and make grug feel stupid

dumb fucking bruce

Need to racemix with a slag.

Morrissey is a nonce

ryan is gay now

the virgin soyabean
the chad baked bean

just killing time until these votes go ahead in parliament desu lads

can't believe grug posting took over brainlet posting

doing a watch

bbc.co.uk/news/av/10318089/bbc-news-channel

political ideologies are invented and pushed by jews

if you hate someone because of their opposing politics then you're just as much a cog in the jewish machine

NAMASTE

you've crossed the line now rabbi

soygrug not like grugina have to procreate only with grug
soygrug want smell grugina feet

vile chimp

Don't race mix

did NOT post that

quintessential soyboy post

Beleiving in the jewish conspiracy is part of the jewish machine. real men fuck jewish women. they got big tits and are wholesome as fuck

hmm

think i'll get cremated and get my ashes spread at my local football clubs ground.

no it isn't
be quiet

jesus christ the state of her

lad got a point though, ice trays are for runts, dispensers are where its at

will slaughter any woman that dare approach my vicinity

don't think I'll be clicking this aha

the only reason I would fuck a jewish woman is to weaken their bloodline

what is the consensus on why black people are so prevalent in US sports? do leftists think that there is a societal factor as to why white people are not doing well in basketball and nfl and 100m sprints?

you poor fool

who else /amongthenameless/ in?

is that dustin from stranger things

would smack rorke back to the stone age if he even DARED to utter any racist vitriol in my personal space

Am I supposed to be moved by the confession of some loser who just wants to be like everyone else because apparently she believes that looks define her as a person?

"the jew cries out as he strikes you"

he'll have you for that post

would fuck a jew desu

choon
youtube.com/watch?v=YTtrnDbOQAU

slaves were selectively bred for their athletic ability

just purchased bigtittyjewishprincesses.com

~t. whiniest race on the planet

Can't imagine janny will be too impressed with this image fouling up his nice clean board.

>jewish women
>wholesome

looks define a lot about a person lets be honest

black people are genetically better than whites but the reverse can never ever be true because that would be racist and nazi and the nazis are wrong remember they lost ww2 so they are definitely wrong also they killed a lot of people so that's not cool because can you imagine how that would feel seeing a lot of people die

congrats on your five star post

here is a complimentary bottle of Soylentâ„¢

my motherfucking name is michael eagle

wholesome jewish women

What is this accusation women keep saying about people grabbing their hair and talkign about it? Nobody gives a fuck about your hair and not once have I ever seen anybody question someone's hair for being different

And I will be alone again tonight its true

think that would be the Irish actually

>implying you wouldn't be her goytoy

there is nothing wrong with fucking a jew but beware they have powerful brainwashing capabilities

Might fall for the soy meme and become a girl for a laugh.

Feel sorry for this lass desu. The number of times she has been defiled by Schlomostein and his tribe probably runs in the double figures.

Remember the video where she's prancing around on a pool table doing sultry dancing, fingers to her lips, sticking her tongue out and that? Mm yes, goyim we ARE overtly sexualizing a 13 year old girl ahaha

Sup Forums hasn't had a janny for 4 years mate

got called a batty boy in ladbrokes

honestly jealous of israelis. they get to do what they want and ethnically cleanse muslims while we sit and watch our countries get blacked

It only defines you if you let it. If it's not important to you, it doesn't matter and you don't limit yourself by it (as in: don't think that you're different as a person just because you look different).

she loves it

woah

one day all of humanity will be men and we will fuck robots to make babies so we will not have to deal with silly women any more ever again and that will be better because men are smarter and stronger on average so it makes sense that as women abilities become more and more irrelevant that we stop having women exist and instead use incubators with big carbon fibre hooters and booty for our manly babies that we will have

up for work lads. cant be late

hmm ok why do the sub saharan nations all do well in sprints then

gf's toots smell like boiled cabbage

Do you have a gf?

women literally have the power to ruin your life and career if you have consensual sex with them and then 10 years later they decide it was non-consensual

how does that make you feel?

Toil on the morrow.

Debating whether to hand in my notice with no other job lined up.

Why would anyone want to fuck that boyish whore anyway? she's fugly.

foy its whoa

wonder what josie's fanny smells like

There are people in the Guardian that beleive the legal system should be changed where any woman can make any accusation, without evidence, because the nature of the crime very rarely includes witnesses and is almost always their word against his.

there is no doubt in my mind she has been sexually assaulted on set by an older executive/actor and this is why she is acting overtly sexual now given her age

maybe

I don't have sex, I make love

Is she jewish

if your country hasnt banned soylent, it is a soycountry.

had to filter nepal
vile little shitskin runt

anime

what's that la??? you want to listen to a chooooOOooooOOOOOooonnn??

glad to oblige la xx

youtu.be/_2WcCinPnoc

Yeah no teenage girl has ever acted overtly sexual

outshitposted by the best

if your country hasn't banned all processed foods it is a soycountry