Female character breaks up with her long term boyfriend

>Female character breaks up with her long term boyfriend
>Immediately attracts and fucks another man within days

How?

>within days
>days

Lmao virgin

What do you mean how? Women dont need to try, if anything she spent too long getting someone else, she could have fucked another guy on the same day she broke up with her bf

>within days

More like before the breakup

they only break up if there is the prospect of another mate

art imitates life boyo

Have you ever met a woman, OP? Thats regular behavior

>woman grows restless and bored with a relationship
>rather than talk it over with her partner she starts looking for alternatives
>breaks up when she's already violated all trust, still manages to blame the partner somehow
lol

I wish it only happened in films but it's true. My girlfriend of almost three years broke up with me because I was emotionally 'disconnected'. Was I? Not really, I just like to ocasionally stay in on weekends and just game or watch a movie or whatever. Anyway the day she broke up with me my friend Justin texted me saying she was at his place looking for comfort and he asked if it was alright if he made a move on her. Goes without saying I haven't spoken to either since

But that is realistic and accurate

>Have you ever met a woman, OP?

I watched your mom get BLACKED by several negroes.

What's the point of having a gf she'll cuck you anyway

Men are easy when it comes to sex.

An average looking woman doesn't even have to try if she wants to get fucked. If you're gay you also barely have to try if you want to hook up.

>Wife cries she doesn't see her husband working 9-5 to keep the family housed and fed often enough
>Divorces him, takes his children and sees him even less than she did before while still taking half his paycheck
>This is lauded as a good thing and empowering
lol

>you weren't born gay

Feels bad.

>Character cheats on their partner
>Couple go through counseling instead of cheating partner being dumped on the fucking spot

Never understood this to be honest. The whole point of a relationship is that you don't fuck other people. You fuck other people, you'd don't have a fucking relationship.

That isn't abnormal

Back in my university days, an asian Stacy confessed to me that she had at least two guys on "standby" in case her current relationship wasn't working out. It seems very heartless, but that's just the way society works.

You don't get born gay you're born straight then develop it

Yeah I don't get it either. I wouldn't be able to trust my partner anymore, I'd be constantly paranoid that I'll be cheated on again in the future.

>asian chick has an open relationship
>her bf gets angry when he finds out he meets dudes
>demands that she only choses him
>invites me over to fuck her the night after he asked her
>she later dumps him anyway

Relationships are a fraud.

>days
farewell suspension of disbelief we never knew you

>You will never fuck an unloyal asian stacy while she cucks her bf

>she meets*

Gays cheat on each other more than straights.
If it's a relationship you're looking for it's better off being straight.
If it's sex, you're better off gay or a woman.

this is reality faggot, get a gf and find out

>couple gets couples therapy after the wife cheats
>"we need to focus on the flaws the relationship had before, these things never happen in a vaccuum"

>couple gets couples therapy after the husband cheats
>"let's talk about the cheating non stop and also consider divorce lmao!"

hmmm...

I actually asked my sister about this. We're really close so she was pretty blase about it. She's only dated a couple of guys before but she's had dozens more guys attracted to her. Her reasoning was that for a lot of girls, since they constantly have guys wanting to date them they don't really value each individual relationship. When you're spoiled for choice you don't really appreciate what you have as much. And if the relationship doesn't work out they can pretty easily move on to another guy. So because of this a lot of guys tend to be more invested in the relationship than the girl because it's harder for them to get into one on their terms. For the girl it's in their interest to like the guy but there's a sort of stop gap in how much they'll allow themselves to care for him. It's better from their point of view to enjoy the relationship they have but not to invest too much of themselves into it unless a better one comes along.

When it comes to personal characteristics a girl doesn't really care about what a guy is like on an individual level either. As long as he's confident, charming and can make her laugh then girl's are happy enough. They don't actually care about the individual guy. Think about every relationship and friendship you've ever had: most guys tend to reach peak intimacy with their lover or friend by the 2 year mark or thereabouts. Women never move past the 6 month mark. That's why female friends seem so shallow in their interests and interactions and it's why women are able to get over relationships much better than men.

>People still fall for the loyal gf meme

Boy you can really tell this boards average age whenever it gets started talking about women.

Women have literally no compassion, they feel zero emotions from a breakup.
They go get fucked by Jamal in a matter of hours after it is over.

Are there any films where women get screwed over in a divorce?

Fuck off normie

Nah it's not that women feel zero emotions from a breakup it's that they'll emotionally break up with you months before they actually do and then once they're over that emotional pain they'll break up with you irl.

>implying they all go fuck some chad after a few hours
>implying some of them don't become obsessed and text you 900 times an hour for weeks on end
>implying some of them don't threaten to kill themselves if you don't pick up the phone
Don't be jealous of us Chads, for it's not gold all that glitters

Pretty smart tbqh

But Chad never has these problems simply because he doesn't care. That's what makes him so attractive, besides his stunning looks of course.

This is true.

My best friend kept pestering me for months that she thinks the relationship is turning bad, but she doesn't know if she wants to break up yet. Cue weeks of her being anxious, sad and crying while constantly asking for advice on what to do. After she got sick of being emotional over the relationship, she finally broke up. Obviously the guy was devastated, but she was ok just because she had months of thinking about it and she already went through the "grief" period.

>two characters in a relationship
>the character A starts getting interested in another person
>the audience is meant to believe they have the right to be together while that character A is still in the other relationship
>something "happens" to character B which makes it okay for character A to get with the other character
This angers me every time, especially if it's something ""convenient"" like divorce papers from four years back that a wife had almost filed but decided to fix the relationship instead, or that character "dies" or goes to "study abroad".
The salt is real. It's almost like the writer/s were too lazy to come up with real relationship struggles and resolutions.

>woman marries a policeman
>their relationship falls apart at some point
>she starts painting herself as the victim and says something along the lines of 'Do you know how many nights I stayed up, wondering if you'd come back at all?'
>even though she knew from the start that shit like that would go along with being in a relationship with a policeman

>Character B does something to indirectly slightly annoy character A so she rushes out to fuck Chad cus in her head its justified

>implying it doesn't happen with male characters too
It is still just as annoying though.
>bonus points if cheating character is somehow the victim

>Character gets fucked over in divorce
>Rolls over and accepts it as a given instead of hiring a hitman to murder his ex or doing it himself

I really don't get this. I'm not some alpha but I just couldn't bear getting fucked over like that by someone I loved and by the courts and not doing something about it.

And to clarify on this whenever you see it portrayed on film and television it's always portrayed as this sort of thing that just happens. Like the guy is unlucky to have been divorced but that all the alimony and having his stuff taken from him is just a given.