Sup Forums btfo

Reminder that Sup Forums is just a right wing Tumblr. You're no better than SJWs.

This is true, but entertaining. Boredom is THE problem, where do you think all these problems come from?

I remember when Sup Forums used to be libertarian.
Much better back then.

>strawman
opinion discarded

Except that Sup Forums isnt a single entity and Im not a neonazi but a Christian traditionalist.

very much so, friendo.

That was /n/ circa 2006-2008
Somewhat /new/ 2010-2011 and early Sup Forums 2011-2013

Sup Forums is only about being contrary to the social norms. It's like the kid at school who didn't get into the things other kids did because that's gay.

Truth isn't relative. Despite the fact that we have similar behaviors, we're right and they're wrong.

damage control intensifies

Am I wrong in saying that the mojority of Sup Forums have jobs and only hate people when they good reason to do so?

I believe Sup Forums is more normie than you think

Most of us do have jobs. We're what "normal" should be.
This is that most "normies" are blue pilled and brainwashed by msm.
Sup Forums is not one specific ideology , but everyone shares common beliefs , fuck Jews, fuck the left, hang Soros, ect.

>Hating degeneration and refusing to see it as regeneration
>The same as downright promoting degeneration and decadence as regeneration

Literally polar opposites, doesnt make it the same.

>liberal
>communist manifesto

american "politcs"

Seriously this is a shit argument. What are you 14? People at pol complain less than a 10th as much for not being able to get a job than people on liberal places do and when they do, they're ashamed of it and rightly so.

Also last I checked, even feminists are under no delusion that Gloria Steinem could have prevented anything.

Hitler actually did stuff.

but dont you see? you have strong opinions, they have strong opinions, you are exactly the same

dont care.

i want my team to win. means justify the ends.

fuck moderate cowards

decent thread, will monitor

This the biggest lie the left pushes is that moderation is inherently more morally sound than extremism. You either do something or you don't, fucking around and arguing about asinine horseshit is what stalls a movement.

FAT ASS DOUBLE D'S FOR EVERYONE!

implying there arent SJW and tumblerlites all over this board. you must be new

I mean it's obvious that multiculturalism is the future right? Everyone knows it, we are all one people.

Some populations are shitty and backwater, be it from georgraphical resources or historical suppression by other groups.

But at it's core, the next genius or dictator could come fro manywhere.

The stupid Trump-esque calls for Muslim bans and walls are of course nonsensical. But that's not to say there isn't a discussion to be hard over illegal immigration.

But there's more discussions about how illegal immigration is kind of an unsolvable problem. If a place is good people will go there let's build schemas with that in mind.

There is a fucking stupid trend among so called SJW of shutting down speech, that's wrong. But for fucks sake, is the idea of Social Justice itself invalidated because of stupid fucking college prats? No.

Capitalism without restraint means we cut the last tree and eat the last fish. Too much regulation and innovation and market change is crippled.

We all have different cultures and experiences, differences are good. We should celebrate our own heritage and enjoy the culture of others. But we also all need to keep in mind that we're not any different from anyone else.

Two things can be true at the same time.

Better analogy is PC vs non-PC.

Don't forget OP its called politically incorrect for a reason. . TUMBLERS and SJW are politically correct. Political correctness is based on telling a white lie so as not to offend, but no matter how you dice it, its altered fiction. political incorrectness in rough, abrupt and in your face truth- no pussies allowed basically. Thats why you see femanons and weak males on the left because that's the only place they can feel safe.

>unironically using the term "Muslim ban" on pol

I wish it was actually a "Mulsim ban," you autistic little shit.

The fuck is wrong with fckh8????

>political incorrectness in rough, abrupt and in your face truth- no pussies allowed basically

I want to tell you truly. I'm really trying to get to you here.

When you say this about being "politically incorrect" people hear you saying that racism and discrimination is the truth.

If you're trying to push a narrative that says that, that's okay I guess. But that's a destructive implication man.

I want to speak the truth, if that's politically incorrect thats fine. But bigotry is politically incorrect because it incites hatred and violence in the world.

You here and the mods haven't censor you, if I post Tumblr BTFO I will get ban

>Sup Forums is only about being contrary to the social norms.

well, if burying you commie fucks six feet under the ground for killing cops or stringing you up by your neck for exposing our women and girls to rapefugees, then .... DEAL ME IN

>But bigotry is politically incorrect because it incites hatred and violence in the world.

do you even hear yourself? bigotry is an abstraction. The progressives have overplayed the hate card by applying it to everything they disagreed with. The truth is racism and the truth do exist in the same world. You are trying to blame the truth for causing the violent actions of savages and that is why you are a complete fucking faggot who should start chuuging down a big ass bottle of bleach.

>Nazis hate jews
>SJW's hate whites

A. african Americans males are statistically more likely to die at the hands of police

B. african Americans males are statistically more likely to murder and rob than any other race.

both are true, but libtards only think one is racist. guess which one

>The progressives have overplayed the hate card by applying it to everything they disagreed with

YES AND THERE IT IS RIGHT THERE.

Progressives HAVE overplayed it. There IS racism and savagery in the world.

But the words we use matter. The tone matters. And when you have conservatives who are actually spreading bigotry, abstract a concept it may be, it is not justified because progressives get a little too pissy about it sometimes.

Then your bleach insulting shit at the end, I know it's Sup Forumschan and whatever but that is the level of dialogue about this right now I mean holy fuck.

im guessing you are Hillary supporting sjw and are merely trying to soften the blow that is imminent after Trump crushes that traitorous whore. Trust me, you and the rest of the left is going to be punished and made sure you never raise your filthy heads again.

god bless America