fuck drumpf and fuck white people

want to see my pog collection?

No I don't want to see your pog collection

RAPE

>>/reddit/

What does schwifty mean?

im gonna go take a shit

WUB A LUB LUB

For homemade plumbuses, always push your dinglebop through a grumbo so your fleeb doesn't fill up with its own juice. Or you'll find out how badly hizzards can get in the way when you're trying to flag down a freelance blamph through a handful of chumbles. Spitting schlami optional. Ploobus.

this

LOOOOL

*BURRRPP*

I don't get who that's meant to be funny to. Is it funnier in context?

reddit and memey

>pickle rick general gets deleted
>this stays

im fucking done with Sup Forums

yes

Or better yet
>>>/reddit/

>mom is looking 4 dildo
>sees pickle rick

This will work

LOOOOL

plumbuses
dinglebop
grumbo
fleeb
hizzards
blamph
chumbles
schlami
Ploobus

Blue hair on anime's is so fricken sexy omfg

What happend to pickle Rick, that was some fun shiposting

What's funny about this?

bye reddit

Is Rei just one of the alternate universe Ricks?

>SHINJI YOU MUST *BURPS* MUST PILOT THE EVA

definately

Never watched it before - but is the animation really that bad? Could they really not put an extra frame or two in?

*BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURP* L-LISTEN MORTY GOD ISN’T, GOD ISN’T *BUUUUUUURP* REAL M-MORTY, YOU KNOW ALL CHRISTIANS ARE, ARE STUPID MORTY *BUUUUUURRRRRRRRP* REAL MORONS MORTY, CHRISTIANTY IS JUST A, JUST A *BUUUUURRRRRP* COPING MECHANISM FOR LIFE MORTY *BUUURRRRRRRRRRRRP* NO ONE EXISTS FOR A REASON M-MORTY *BUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRP* THERE IS NO H-HEAVEN OR HELL MORTY, DO WHATEVER, DO WHATEVE *BUUUUUUURRRRRRRP* YOU WANT. AND FUCK REPUBLICANS TOO MORTY *BUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRP* T-THEY’RE BASICALLY NAZIS MORTY *BUUUUUUUUUURP* B-BASICALLY NAZIS, RACIST, RACIST SCUM MORTY *BUUUUUUURP* GOTTA GET THAT, G-GOTTA GET THAT MULAN SAUCE MORTY *BUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPP* GOTTA GET IT MORTY, THAT’S A-ALL THAT MATTERS MORTY IS THAT *BUUUUUUUUUURP* IS THAT M-MULAN SAUCE *BUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRP* THAT SZECHUAN S-SAUCE MORTY *BUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRP* LOOK M-MORTY LOOK I’M *BUUUUUURRRRRPPPP* A MULAN SAUCE, A MULAN *BUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRP* SAUCE PACKAGE M-MORTY I’M *BUUUURRRRRRRP* MULAN SAUCE RICK, I’M MULAN SAUCE R-RICK *BUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRP* MORTY GOTTA, G-GOTTA GET *BUUUUURRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPP* SHWIFTY MORTY, GOTTA GET SHWIFTY IN *BUUURRRRRP* HERE MORTY, G-GOTTA *BUUUUURP* SHIT ON THE FLOOR, S-SHIT ON THE FLOOR *BUUUUUURRRRRRP* MORTY SHIT ON THE F-FLOOR *BUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPP* WUBBA-LUBBA-DUB-*BUUUUURP*-DUB M-MORTY SHIT ON THE *BUUUUUUUUUUUURP* FLOOR MORTY *BUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRP* LIFE IS MEANINGLESS, M-MEANINGLESS *BUUUUUURRRRRRRP* MORTY THERE’S NO P-POINT TO ANYTHING *BUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRP* THERE ARE NO GODS M-MORTY *BUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRP* NIHILISM MORTY *BUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRP* THE SOONER YOU U-UNDERSTAND IT THE *BUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRPPPPP* THE BETTER MORTY *BUUUUUUURRRRRRRP* I WANNA BANG YOUR SISTER MORTY *BUUUUUURRRRP* I W-WANNA BANG *BUUUUUUURRRRRP* YOUR SISTER *BUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRP* MR POOPIE BUTT M-MORTY *BUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRP* WUBBA-LUBBA-DUB-DUB GOTTA GET SHWIFTY *BUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRP* MR POOPIE BUTT *BUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRP* SHIT ON THE FLOOR *BUUUUUUUURP*

Never watched the cartoon, is the stuttering really this bad?

No, but it's quite common.

GET SHWIFTAYYYY!!!!
:)

Listen if you don't have anything to contribute to the thread don't post. got it? stick to your trump threads.

reminder that rick is literally hitler and he doesn't get punished for it

This show is family guy tier

Rick is catholic.

Yea listen to *BURP* this fellow sir :)

So *burp* true, Morty. Us intellectuals are better than this, Morty.