>1870
>Start a war with France for *literally* no reason
>1905
>Attempt to start a world war over fucking Morocco, world is only saved by their political incompetence
>1914
>Actually start a world war this time over some literally who in the Balkans getting his head popped
>1939
>Start *another* fucking world war over German land that inconveniently has hundreds of millions of people already living there
>1993—present
>Use a peacetime vehicle designed to curb and reroute their excesses to aggressively bear-bait the same fucking slavs for a third time
What the fuck is their problem?

Respect Morocco, cunt.

who are you talking about

Germs, forgot the thread subject

Germans should be locked in bunkers with no contact with the outside world and given unlimited steel and other industrial resources so they could focus their autism solely on building cool shit. best solution for everyone, prove me wrong. they are irl dwarves.

I'm sorry, but EU is french.

EU is Portuguese

No one cares when you lose a war if you win the peace.

You guys are the Canada of Europe now. The teethless and submissive northern neighbor.

Fucking deal with it.

>Use a peacetime vehicle designed to curb and reroute their excesses to aggressively bear-bait the same fucking slavs for a third time
Are they really? It looks like Russia being aggressor this time.

>implying most of us are happy to have slavs in the EU

But I guess its either us or russia playing daddy for them

But didn't France started the war of 1870?

Sure it was Bismark's plan but France fell for his trap by declaring war

Desu 1870 is caused by France. When they destroyed HRE, formed modern Germany through Napoleon. They wanted revenge

Hello Kremlin ? Yes this is baguette. My Russian is not trying to explain how Russia was totally not the aggressor, fix it please. Thx.

>submissive
>coming from Germany

Pay your bill.

I'd actually be quite ok with this
Yes they did (the French parliamant voted for mobilization, after cheeky Bismarck took out some of the wording on a diplomatic depeche, making it seem like a total affront towards France)
OP is just extremely obsessed and has been spamming the same thread for a while now.

Depends on if you believe in spheres of influence and their necessity for peace.

We have already agreed to the 40billion

Now take in more refuge- I mean New Germans!
And remember your 2nd largest party is pro refugee #basedshultz #MGGA

Or better yet balkanise them so that they don’t try to peruse political gains but instead just invent and make cool shit like the Swiss

>T-They fell for our trap card we dindu nuffin we good bois SIE SOLLEN IHN NICHT HABEN, DEN FREIEN, DEUTSCHEN RHEIN *sharpens sword on the steps of the french consulate*

Besides the only perfide ennemy here is UK in 1870. Napoleon III and UK launched a peace treaty between them after "1000" years of rivalry. So France did Crimea war and others stuffs. The problem is that just before 1870 war, UK started to fear France because its power was growing everywhere and they did not want a New Napoleon Europe. So they did not help against Prussia. A perfidy move and they really regretted later when they understood the situation.

wasn't this basically the DDR?

France and Germany are equally bad
One is autistic and has chimp outs the other is socalist and has chimp outs

Both need to be balkanised

It is but my thread doesn't work as well that way so shush bizarroivan

The only country that will balkanise with the next ten years is the UK.

>The teethless and submissive northern neighbor.
You should read up on British history, they are at their best when their back is to the wall.

>spheres of influence
Retarded meme.
>we can't keep our neighbours friendly to us so lets just chimp out if they decide to do things we don't like

>So France did Crimea war and others stuffs

British history is a history of downfall and decline.

yawn, european history is so boring, fuck off grandpa

A misguided belief in their own superiority
The worst thing they did in WWII was collapse before nuclear bombs were ready. Berlin, Hamburg, Cologne, Munich, Stuttgart etc., all should've been wiped clean and rebuilt with a more agreeable people

Arius: North African heretic whose heresy became almost synonymous with Germanic Christianity for a few hundred years.

Alaric: Arian king of Germanic tribes who sacked Rome.

Martin Luther: Roman Catholic monk who touched the fire to the Reformation.

Adolf Hitler: Roman Catholic who founded the Protestant Reich Church. Ridiculed Christ and Christianity as weak. Experimented with neo-Paganism. Longed for a Buddhist or Muslim Germany. Persecuted all other churches including the RCC. Obsessed with pseudoscientific ideas of tall, blond, blue eyed superhumans. Nominally remained a Roman Catholic his whole life.

Angela Merkel: Lutheran but descended from recent Polish Roman Catholic ancestry.

>British history is a history of downfall and decline.

>he doesn't know that germans are arab tier savages