What's your favorite show that nobody else watches?

What's your favorite show that nobody else watches?

Southcliffe, Bloodline, high maintenance

I can't choose

Finished season 1 a couple days ago
Couple episodes into season 2.
Might watch an episode during lunch today

Also been watching Fortitude. Halfway through season 1. The show feels a bit too slow. Wish they picked up the pace

why is all tv shows RED WRITING IN ALL CAPS

Because it POPS!!!

rick and morty

Bosch is great.

Mine is another show Marlo is in.

I really like Bosch actually.

Shit, didn't realize season 3 had been released yet. Guess i know what i'm doing today.

Southcliffe has more than one season?

I watched both seasons but I remember little of them except serial killer, gambling ex, dead black son and cabin grenade.

I like Titus Welliver and I like noir, but this series gets too involved in his personal life / family drama. I still watch it, but it's well behind something like Justified.

OP, do you like Sneaky Pete?

Good taste user. PTSD kino

Disappointing your parents?

mediocre show that manages to work in every fucking trope there is about hardboiled cops while being actually serious about it.
its still entertaining tho.

>12 episodes
>22-28 minutes each
Just end me. I guess quality > quantity though.

im watching that
its clichee as fuck, but still alright. The daughters voice is hot

It's just like my japanese animes :^)

At least it's gonna get an ending and not axed midway.

Love this show. Really surprised AMC kept ordering more seasons, but I'm glad they did.

Was about to post this, Quarry is easily one of the best new shows of the recent years.

Season 1 of Bosch was nice, suspenseful, tense, interesting.

Season 2 was like "Ok, which writers went on strike after they finished Season 1..."

Season 3 was like "Ok, the whole Korean bike thing guy, that's just... well I don't know what the fuck that is, and everything else about the Hollywood director/producer/asshole thing with his main henchman just caving in so quick to save his dumbass brother (who would have turned evidence on him anyway) was just too fucking simple and easy to wrap up in 10 episodes."

Disappointed with the 3rd season, we'll see what happens. Motherfuckin' Bosch does have one awesome house, though, damned sweet crib with one hell of a view.

>yfw all the best boys got out of GoT before it went to complete shit

it still hurts.

TURN

True.

What if Homeland was actually good?

he has another show coming

Is this good?

>this series gets too involved in his personal life / family drama.
you fucking beta pussy numale

ultimate kino

It's still over a year out. Did Amazon already confirm it got picked up for a full season? I'm sure it will, but I haven't heard.