Why the fuck do serbs think they're our rape babies?

quora.com/What-was-it-like-to-be-a-Serb-under-the-Ottomans

I thought this was just Sup Forums banter about balkanites fot not being white enough but apparently your average serb thinks he's a turk rape baby.

>Ottomans at times used the practice of jus primae noctis ('right of the first night') - in simplest terms, that is the right of the local Ottoman chief/administrator to deflower local peasant brides on their wedding night before their newlywed husbands!

>It’s common to see reoccurring themes mentioned as

-Serbians were put under slavery for 500 years.

-Turks had right to ‘first night’ of newly wed brides, and often raped Serbian women.

>A lot of this mythos boils over into the fact that many Serbs seem to believe they have Turkish blood. I can recall so many occasions talking to Serbians where there line of reasoning is ‘Serbs are Slavs, but not blonde like other Slavs, due to Turkish blood during 500 years of rule.’

Is this the reason why serbian flag posters are so butthurt about turks and muslims in general?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W8jooGwNXLU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So what are they?

lol

why would you bully poor defenseless serbia? leave them alone you have done enough turkish bully

not true. there was brief time of occupation when rebelled local Turkish leaders tried to do more terror against civilians, resulted in major uprising and setting things to "normal" level.
its popular muslim/analbanian propaganda based on wet dreams and wild imagination

>serve delusions

>>Ottomans at times used the practice of jus primae noctis ('right of the first night')
can anyone even source this? i keep seeing it but i have never read it in a history book

disgusting shqiptar

check out this tune though, it's pure fyah!

youtube.com/watch?v=W8jooGwNXLU

There is no source because it's as much of a meme as "Mongols made Russia into rape-babies".

At least there is proof of us being mutts because look at our fucking history and demographics

>based on wet dreams and wild imagination

Are Serbs really Slavs? They look pretty different from your everyday Slav

they're native balkan people with slav input, decreasing as you go south

...so they're basically the same people from which the late Roman Empire drew its most warlike emperors...and doesn't it show

>tfw not a pure Slav (Polack, Ukie or Russian)
Just kill us already

probably. all of ex-yugoslavia (besides slovenians), albanians, bulgarians and a good chunk of romanians and most of greeks are all native balkanic in origin with varying degrees of input from other sources

Because turks are a nation of rapists and murderers

Slovenians are at least a quarter native Balkanic and one of the most famous archaeological finds from here is an Illyrian ceremonial jug (the Vače situla) that was found in the very geographical center of Slovenia desu. And the fact that Celts inhabited north Slovenia is nothing special in the Yugoslavian context, as Belgrade started out as a major Celtic fort in the east.

yea slovenians are partially balkan. I meant to specify majority balkan. slovenia is actually pretty slavic compared to other south slavs. there's also a lot of celtic input. you tend to cluster more with czechs, austrians and hungarians than balkanites

The way i look at it the most serbs or other South Slavs get more Dinaric as you get closer to the old areas they inhabitet and the least R1a of them all is the Bosnians and Montenegrins due to both being close to the Dinaric Alps where these people lived...esentially the actual number of native balkan admixture is not known as tests tend to be of about 5000 samples(Not enough but a mere reference point) I suspect the closer to the Dinaric Alps you get the higher Balkanic admixture will be present and most serbs that were tested that showed 60%> Balkanic are actually of either Montenegrin or Bosnian(Herzegovin) origin.

TLDR: We mixed a bit with Vlachs but are mostly R1a in the North towards Hungary the closer to Montenegro you get the higher the admix. AND WE ARENT TURKISH

then greek says:
at least i'm not a slav(e) shit

>a meme as "Mongols made Russia into rape-babies".
It's true tho

the balkans in general are not very turkish genetically. the most admixture is in greece, which makes sense since they had a population exchange with turkey

western turkey also had a good deal of balkan admixture, almost every muslim in the balkans left to turkey over time (including albanians and bosniaks). something like 20% of turks have a recent balkan ancestor

Bosnians(Bosniaks) are actually an astounding 87% percent balkanic compared to Serbs being only 29-33% percent(Most are either southerners or had Montenegrin ancestors)

>87% percent
goddamn it

LOL

Nice banter.

It is they have the highest Asian admix in Europe and i found some Non-Albanian Larper Russians who are actual Nordicist....i hope they take it well when they find out they are either Finno-Ugric or R1a with asian admix lol.

what's interesting to me is how phenotype and genotype don't express themselves with much correlation. for example bulgarians and romanians (wallachia) can have distinct looks but genetically they're very similar. same goes for albanians with their neighbors. I guess this would be the result of originating from the same population but then due to language/religion/geographic isolation they kept to themselves and formed a certain appearance

Exactly... I myself am actually "preserved"(Celto-Slavic most likely) original Serbs and Croats were predominantly Dirty Blonde and not fully blonde wich is a misconsception and they looked more close to Nordics than current day russian you can still find this phenotype in Ukraine wich is actually the original slavic homeland.

My mother is from the Dinaric part of Serbia, all of her family including her are above 185 cm's, me and my brother are 194 cm's and 197 cm's respectively. Her family is of a Montenegrin tribe.

there are some legit retards on quora
it's like /his incernated