Courtney
Jessica
Porter
>Did something bad
Marcus
>Faggot tier
Justin
>Sheri tier
Sheri (best girl, but basically killed best boy Jeff)
>Criminal tier
Tyler
Bryce

Prove me wrong

Bryce did a lot wrong, Marcus did one really wrong thing, Tyler did a wrong thing, the rest didn't really do anything that would have me raise an eyebrow. Many doucebags, but nothing to kill oneself over.

>Literally did nothing wrong tier
Clay
Ryan
>Did something lame tier
Zach
Alex
Porter
>Did something kinda bad
Courtney
Justin
Jessica
Sheri (best girl, and best boy Jeff killed himself by driving like a moron - drunk or not, you don't need a stop sign to keep yourself alive when driving through an intersection. She should've reported the fallen sign tho)
>Did something bad
??
>Criminal tier
Tyler
Bryce
Marcus

How is Marcus a criminal? Surely you can't go to jail for just touching a girl's inner thigh? I mean it's wrong if it's not consensual but come on.

Did you forget that he planted weed on someone.

>Surely you can't go to jail for just touching a girl's inner thigh
You can in sweden.

Oh, you're right, but I was more talking about what they did to Hannah.

Unless your are muslim of course, then full on rape is A-ok

Yeah, to Hannah then he didn't do anything wrong, other than being a dick.

But then Sheri didn't do anything wrong either (to hannah)

Who else wants to hate fuck that Asian bitch on this show?

>But then Sheri didn't do anything wrong either (to hannah)
Touché.
Not me, moonfaced gook. I'd rather Sheri or Hannah.

>shit tier
this show

>I'd rather Sheri or Hannah.
I would not do Hannah (if I was in a position to choose), because she is just too fucked up and uptight. But I would probably date Sheri if I could.

Dindu nuffin tier:
Porter

I kinda agree. I put him on did something lame tier because I think he could've tried a bit more. Granted she wasn't very easy to help, so I don't know if I could've been any better.

>Ryan
>literally did nothing wrong

I mean you could make the case for Hannah sharing her poem to the public already but it was kind of sucky straight up stealing it.

Yeah I guess, but it seemed to me that he just wanted to do her a favor. He believed in her and that her poem was so good it needed to be shared. At least I don't see him as a bad guy.

What the fuck did Marcus do so wrong? He was late and tried to fuck a white girl, nothing else, it backfired and he gave no more fucks.

>I'd rather Sheri or Hannah.

Well Anonymous, welcome to your tape.

i was really disappointed in the reasons why she killed herself. i was expecting something more awful, but it was just kind of high school shit. i guess the rape is what sent her over? but she could have fought back more, she just took it.

Didn't she change who she got for Valentines? It seemed like they implied she should have gotten Clay.

It's just a fucking poem and he published it anonymously. Like sure, get mad at Ryan for publishing your stuff without consent and having your classmates mock the poem, but that's what teenagers do, they don't like what they don't understand and act superior and smug about that shit. Ryan did nothing wrong.

Also I wanna fuck Clay's mom