Why are civilized societies so rare in Africa? Is it really the fault of colonialism?

Why are civilized societies so rare in Africa? Is it really the fault of colonialism?

Not exclusively. It also had to do with isolation, lack of domestication/agriculture, bad geography.

Africa is actually more peaceful and less infested with crime, especially violent crime, than south America.

They have been European bitches since the times of the Roman Empire, 2000 years ago Subsaharan tribes were already fucked up, it is all their fault.

Really? Tell more about it
Statistics, research done. I'd like to read it all by myself.

Average IQ of 70

>IQ
how people still believing in IQ tests?
>inb what is Flyyn effect

No, tyrone, your ability to bang a drum and make tribal chants deist count as intelligence.

I am not nigger and I think Africans are stupid
anyway IQ tests are nothing more than shit

Poor geographic position and climate, idiotic borders (Europeans did really a really bad job with decolonisation), corruption, etc

yes, yes. Keep parroting those BBC opinions, goyim.

upvote

Americans' fault

False. Very few African countries provide reliable crime statistics.

>muh sovereign ring
>muh evil old white men
>wtf why are these cunts all shit when we forced you to suddenly pull out of them and abandon civic institutions to illiterate amateurs????

I am impressed by your ability to find a way to blame absolutely everything on America

The state of modern, independent Africa is absolutely 110% on America's shoulders, you don't have to like it for it to be true

"The lands of the of the West may be armored with walls of steel,
But I have borders guarded by the mighty KARA BOĞA.
Recognize your innate strength! And think: how can this fiery faith ever be killed,
By that battered, single-toothed monster you call “civilization”?"
t. AtaBLACK

Jared Diamond pls go

post the smiling face too

They were very isolated for a long time and when the outside world finally contacted them it was by conquest.

While IQ tests are a terrible measure of the whole of a life, they aren't meaningless. You've been reading some kind of left wing Infowars-level shit. Not believing in IQ is Marxist creationism.

thanks senpai

>how people still believing in IQ tests?

Well, mathematics tend to be absolutely true for all eternity. So I haven't really changed my mind about the probability density function of the normal distribution. Nor have I come to deny the fact that human intelligence is distributed accordingly in any statistically significant sample size. Anyone who doesn't "believe in IQ tests" is just a dumbass who has no idea what I'm talking about.

I keep telling you people, Africa is fucking huge and intercontinental trade had to go through a huge fucking desert or circle thousands of miles by sea. And the subsaharan population of Africa has historically been really, really low. Like, Egypt in late antiquity could've easily accounted for half of the entire continent's population. Terrain and climate as factors don't mean shit if there are no people to be affected by them.

That's mostly bull though. Not all African police forces have the capabilities to collect enough information/deal with all crime they come across and fucktons of police forces are corrupt as fuck.

>Is it really the fault of colonialism?
Yes

I am not defending niggers, I actually believe Africans are less intelligent than any other race
My point is that IQ tests are irrelevant, please go and read about the Flynn Effect.

Not that swede and I don't know jack about IQ. Give me a watered down version of what the flynn effect implies.

It implies that IQ tests are not useful to determine intelligence since we have been familiarizing with them a lot in the last years.

It also shows that the average IQ increases like 3 points every decade and that young people get better results on older tests.

This would mean that if a normie from 1930 takes a today's test, he would get like 74 in his IQ test which implies that he would not be able to tie his laces, something totally out of truth.