inb4 kurds are BLACK

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y9PA9Y6Vyt0
youtube.com/watch?v=coiu_02CUA8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That map is fucking bullshit lol.
t. from the one of the green areas in middle anatolia

kurds are white along side iranians.
you can spam kara boga threads all day meanwhile your sister is getting fucked by whites

lel

T*rds BTFO

Kurds already think they are KARA BOĞA

Yakubites like k*Rts will never destroy the BLACK MAN

Kurds are not white, what the fuck are you talking about Ezin

>kurds are wh*Te
wtf I'm joining the military and kill every k*Rd I see now. I must contribute to the wh*Te genocide

You don't know jackshit about kurds you braindead snownigger, kurds are just turks but dumber and hairier. t.Armenian

>tfw turkic people will be extinct within your lifetime thanks to BWC and there's nothing they can do about it

I consider Turks and Kurds equal subhuman and a foreign pest in anatollia which was the cradle of white civilization. Begone mongrels.

Turks = mongrels with gypsy, Arab, Persian and Balkan admixture

Kurds = gypsy, Arabs, Persians with donkey admixture

Both are not native anatollia.

>tfw no thicc kurdish gf

youtube.com/watch?v=y9PA9Y6Vyt0

None of the anatolia's original inhabitants have their country today
But turks are genetically closer to anatolian natives than any other minority

>Turks closer to Anatollian natives

Nope, lol.

>when a t*rk bl*ckoid show his disgusting subhuman face

Who is, then?

Original Anatolian were Sardinians

that's leafbey, don't even bother responding

At least some of the native Anatolians are thought to be the ancestors of Georgians, namely the Kaska people who destroyed the holy city of Nerik and ultimately helped the Phyrgians destroy Hatti itself.

Phrygians did not interact with the hittites to my knowledge

Kurds are genetically Persian yet people say they look nonwhite and that Persians look like southern europeans. What gives?

>"hmmmmmmmmmm our women rather have sex with non-wh*Tes than us"
>"althought we pay thousands of euros to them every month, they still create trouble in our countries, lowering our living standarts"
>"also we die under their trucks or getting harrased by them daily"
>"what could be the reason behind this ?"
>" is it because we are inherently sissy and weak compared to other races of men ?"
>"no because every country is like our sissy liberal country who can't control their minorities lol :DDDD"
>"let's apply the same logic on the country I hate so much, Turkey, because their posters make my cracker ass burn daily. also Mehmet from the highschool bullied me too much because appearantly I look like a homosexual i hate that son of bitch!!"

hmmmmmmmmmm

youtube.com/watch?v=coiu_02CUA8

>A conventional date of c. 1180 BC is often used for the influx (traditionally from Thrace) of the pre-Phrygian Bryges or Mushki, corresponding to the very end of the Hittite empire.

The Phrygians were then top dog in Asia Minor until Gordion was destroyed by the Cimmerians in 675 BC.

Yes but Hittites never recorded their presence, which leads me to believe their invasion happened after the fall of the Hittite empire