Y----you aren't actually islamaphobic a---are you user?

Y----you aren't actually islamaphobic a---are you user?

Other urls found in this thread:

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country
youtube.com/watch?v=J2oIRIAYHf0
plasticsurgerypractice.com/2008/06/islam-and-hymenoplasty-whats-a-plastic-surgeon-to-do/
reuters.com/article/us-muslimwomen-europe-virginity-idUSL2532025120070430
islammonitor.org/index.php?option=com_content&id=1445
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes I am. Now you have to go back.

>Bye bye

yes i am, now go back to your side of Oder

yes, but i hide it will.

20% of my workplace is muslim. lots of somalis southeast asians.

You could have at least shown a picture of an attractive sand nig

A stuttering bomb. How horrifying.

Sage

I didn't pay you for talking

No, I'm not Islamophobic, I just hate mudslimes

>How's Sweden?

I mean Minnesota?

What's up fellow MNbro?

No, of course not. You still have to go back, though.

Where do you work? The gates of hell??

No. Because I'm a Muslim

Ive converted at least two Somalian refugees to be atheists.

i'm a security guard for a warehouse.

i have to help accommodate their prayer time and weird "wudu" shit.

they go into the bathrooms and stick their feet in the sinks, and completely flood the place. water fucking everywhere.

i have to look the other way at the safety hazard and damage.

and i make sure food events have kosher food. i guess kosher is a good substitute for halal.

i hate my job.

cuck

Only if you are not infidel-phobic.

>state with the most Swedish descendants have the most Somali immigrants

This cannot be a coincidence

i'll get my revenge by fucking one of the qt hijab girls. she always flirts with me.

Try that shit on me faggot

pure coincidence actually

put the explosive down and then ill tell you

I'm not "phobic" as much as I just know you guys don't assimilate well, are more prone to try to kill me, and I see no benefit to taking you in to this country.

Every society in history has been adverse to the invasion of their culture. Surely you can't be to shocked by my "islamaphobia", can you?

kek. you say it like debating shitskins is hard.
muslims have lower IQ and lower education, debating one is as easy as it gets.

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country

I want a qt Arab gf so bad lads

If you are a non-arab muslim then you are a cuck.
You're god doesn't even accept prayers in any language other than Arabic.
t. ex muslim

I've seen so many Sup Forums users fall for this Jewish race mixing meme.

Muslims wear the hijab to cover the fact they're damaged goods with repaired hymens.

youtube.com/watch?v=J2oIRIAYHf0

plasticsurgerypractice.com/2008/06/islam-and-hymenoplasty-whats-a-plastic-surgeon-to-do/

>Hymenoplasty has been practiced for decades in the Middle East and ... is becoming more common among women of Muslim origin who live in the West

reuters.com/article/us-muslimwomen-europe-virginity-idUSL2532025120070430

>Muslim women in France regain virginity in clinics

islammonitor.org/index.php?option=com_content&id=1445

> thanks to hymenoplasty, the Muslim male can get his constant virgins on earth - though these ones get old and menstruate

Google *muslim hymenoplasty*

You're being tricked by shills if you fall for this.

Don't you have your own harem of them to choose from in the UK lad?

Of course not. I'm just RATIONALLY skeptical about Islam.

>tfw no qt hijab gf

I am. the reason I want to fuck you is primitive needs, I'd send you back as soon as i bust

Mazel tov! Racemix please goyim.

I just don't know if you have bombs underneath your scarf is the thing.

I'm kind of happy more white people are coming into UAE. The white women here are pretty hot just as this country not going to lie.

no, I'm just wary that one of em might kill me randomly so I gotta keep on my toes.

Was it mazletov or muzzletov ?

It's not technically a phobia if there are legitimate reasons to be afraid.

>Enter muslim neighborhood
>See this women
>She starts talking
>Immediately run away from fear of Ahmed chimping out

It goes in all fields boys

What is it?

thisthisthis

Count me in.
The thing about Islamophobia is, that it's not racist.
Where it blends is that most muslims are shitskins.
So you have to force your brain into thinking the person in front of you isn't necessary a muslim.
Although it's improbable.

Each day I start to lose my faith in my religon sadly

I lost my faith after I found out my ancestors were forcefully converted.

>he fell for the Muhammad meme
topkek

Really ? What are you then ? I'm a muslim.

I'm just not a muslim anymore.
I'm irreligious.

Phobia implies I fear them.

hating a race, while can be funny, isnt really true
very few people truly hate niggers, what everyone hates is the ''nigger culture''
but islam is an ideology/religion, people CHOOSE to be a part of it
its not good to say ''i hate all niggers''
but its perfectly fine to say ''i hate all muslims''
and islam itself is an extremely rabid religion, islamophobia is perfectly justified and understandable

Nah they never marry outside

Arabs are caucasoid, dumb abo

How is Oslo? Norwegian girls still being bred out? Has shariah been established?

It's not a phobia when there is proof that something is harmful. Islam is harmful to the human species as it attempts to civilize itself.

You fucking idiot.

Ah I see. Most emirati men don't really give a damn about Islam here. All they do is drink, and party. I mean sure they probably pray but, they still do it.

Would be so much simpler if people just changed color in function of their beliefs.
I wouldn't surprised if we get attacked by some white muslim(s) in the future.
It's a very hard thing to make leftist swallow. That phobia against a religion isn't phobia against a race. Which leads me to the conclusion that they're subconsciously racists.

I avoid Oslo like the plague, so I don't know

Britons are blinded by their need for arabization

Why do most nordic countries not like their capital ? For example, most finnish i see on this board do not like Helinski for some odd reason.

Maybe in the same sense that Nietzsche was "Christianophobic", sure.

First post best post
First post best post
First post best post

BUILD A WALL

While I agree with what you say for the most part, I will contradict it with my own opinion. I hate all Turks, regardless of their opinion. I have little to no reason, I just really hate all Turks; so, hating a race or ethnic group can be a thing. I wrote all of this then realized you are a Turk, which makes it better.

Yes, Yes I am. Get back to the other side of the wall, Fatima.

Kek

Oslo is literally mudskin and nigger central. It's a fucking disgusting city

But wait you guys aren't even in the EU, why accept refugees ? None of the gulf countries besides UAE accept refugees, why should you ?

Yes.

My uncle is a professor who does a lot of work in the middle east. My parents died when I was young, so he raised me. I spent a good portion of my life in the Middle East.
I've seen first hand the shit these people do to each other. And know just how they view non-muslims.

I don't know, but we've at least started sending some of them back
we aren't a total disaster like Sweden and Germany, but I'm scared for our future

>tfw no Arab gf

My biggest fantasy is fucking a qt hijabi muslima while I yell " FUCK YOU ALLAH, FUCK YOU MUHAMMAD YOU SEE THIS YOU PIECES OF SHITS I AM KEKING YOUR SHIT RELIGION" while I raise my two middle fingers up in the air.

>implying she wouldn't activate her vagina bomb with your dick

Dude. There are some non mudslimes Turks.
Like in my country there are (a lot) of christian/evangelist blacks.
These people abide by the law, work, and are mostly peaceful (apart from the gay hate and coming of Jesus things).
Where I loose my shit though, is, just a few hours ago, I went to the supermarket and spotted 3-4 women in veil. 1 even in full veil. It's a recent thing. Never saw those before. They're feeling full of themselves for what they've 'done' to French society. Never stoke me how much Shitslam is in the works in my peaceful neighborhood.

GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY COUNTRY!!!!

Interesting, UAE has around 100K refugees and we place them in ghost towns where the population is extremely low, by the border of Saudi and Oman. We don't allow them to roam freely in Dubai nor Abu Dhabi. That's what you guys should do. Also i'm considering to study in Norway, (currently learning the language aswell). I'm not even fully arab actually, i'm mixed too. Would it work well for me if I lived there ?

I am not scared of you goat fucking heathens.

When you mean vagina bomb do you mean the amount of pussy juice she's gonna cum on my dick.

Hnnnng.

Why do Arab women have to be conservative.Why can't they be like American/white women?

no im not, irrational fear is impossible for the neck barbers

That's the thing about the refugee status in Europe, though.
We should be telling them:
"alright, we'll shelter you until this shit about your country's gone by".
We're telling them:
"Please stay there forever".

thanks for the link, i just gonna make that IQ test.

That's too bad. I often wonder, how do young Norwegian men feel about this? I'm sure many are angry or disgusted but not yet to the point of openly voicing their opposition. Is it guilt? Is it fear of the libs?

people in Norway are treated mostly equally
dress nicely and speak good English and you'll be fine

ya baby I am...check out this white protestant dick....ya suck it good.

Damn, also I heard by 2025, europe is going to be close to fully islamic, i hope that doesn't happen. You guys shouldn't even give a fuck about the EU, it's making you guys into the USE (United States of Europe). UAE has had 100K+ refugees directly from war and so far no attacks, and crime is still low, place them in ghost towns do something ! Be harsh on them

Sup Forums is panphobic don't take it personally.

there are actually surprisingly many people expressing themselves on that matter through mainstream media
besides, not every city is nearly as bad as Oslo

They cant. They are too afraid to offend people because European whites are a lost cause.

Not by 2025 but if the birth rates dont equalize that will happen eventually.

A phobia is a fear
What I feel towards Muslims isn't fear it's hate

Seriously what a loser

Ah ok. English is my primary language, Arabic is my 2nd, yet I don't even know how to read or write it.
It really pisses me off how they're afraid to offend people. I love europe and it's history and I don't want it to go down because of my religon. (I'm a mixed euro-arab)

As an agnostic I should be.

''Of course not.''

Gods I would convert in a instant for a Arab cutie.

It's not worth it. It's best to have a good friendship with the father than the lady.

Well, thats what over 70 years of peace does. They are scared and will only rise up when it's too late. I know it's sad. They think that being nice is going to make all this go away.

They wouldnt want someone like me in power. Id be ruthless. Of course, id be diplomatic, I would convince muslims to leave Europe, and if not, well Id do anything to make them leave.

You are ugly. Get back to Syria.

I can tolerate dietary restrictions but not dick cutting, so gtfo

Be like UAE. Commit any crime, and its either a lifelong debt fine, if its a BIG committed crime then its an execution, and if its a medium worth crime its jail + deport.

what he said. Be culturally respectful say that you want to buyahadeen her vahginayadeen for 12 sheep skin rugs.

Exactly. Great minds think alike.

Islam is a Christian heresy. Come back to the truth

Ehh, we'll let Trump take care of you.