AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHA

Media reported about the intention of the skater Medvedeva to play for another country
Women’s portal SNCmedia.ru broke out on Monday evening, the sensational news that the favorite of the audience, 18-year-old silver medalist of the Olympics-2018 figure skater Evgeny Medvedev is mulling a decision to begin to play for another country. It leans because of a serious conflict with coach Eteri Tutberidze, who also prepared the Olympic Champions Yulia Lipnitskaya and Alina Sagitova. Later Medvedev, Tutberidze and the site FSFR has denied this information.

5hotnews.com/2018/03/06/media-reported-about-the-intention-of-the-skater-medvedeva-to-play-for-another-country/

OARian source:
lenta.ru/news/2018/03/05/medvedeva_yexala/

#ComeToBeşiktaş

The grammar of this screams "fake".
>Evgeny
>Medvedev
>play figure skating
>It leans
Stop shitposting, non country.

>lenta.ru
>fake
Fuck off polish scum

>play for another country
how is this possible ?

kek mein neger

> this flag
> non country

pot meet kettle

We've been under German occupation longer than your country exists.

You should still be

>be scum
>call others who are better thank you a "scum"

Clearly fake news promoted by sleeper agent American hackers deep undercover in Russia.
Trump will pay for this!

She can marry me for US citizenship if she wants. We have the best skating coaches. The best!

>swap countries to get another shot at olympic gold
>get btfo by russian lolis anyway
I'm all for it

>Finland doesn't even exist yet on this map

kek

WISH WE COULD TURN BACK TIME

TO THE GOOD OLD DAYS

kek

Admit it, if she skates for Japan that would be pretty badass

Would be a smart move from the Russians. They don't need a mediocre silver-tier weeb when they have the GOAT Alina.

I don’t think I could handle it breh

The Russians have an assembly line of skatefus that will participate in the next olympics, even Alina will probably not even make the cut for China 2022