What is the best counter argument to the entire "Trump went bankrupt" thing...

What is the best counter argument to the entire "Trump went bankrupt" thing, I don't even know the circumstance behind it but hill shills shure do like to say it a lot.

is he bankrupt now?

4 out 600 buisnesses, thats a pretty decent track record I'd say.

because hillary never failed at anything

We have a winner!

Ask them if they know the difference between Chapter 11 and Chapter 7 bankruptcy.

Hes Rich Now

going bankrupt is a business strategy, considering he only went bankrupt a couple times and he has over a hundred businesses, id say its impressive

Laugh them off because they'll be bankrupt in a few years because of student debt for a liberal arts degree while Trump will be in the White House.

The argument is that he never went bankrupt. The implication of your statement is that he filed for personal bankruptcy.

What happened is 4 of his companies were rolled up into one via corporate bankruptcy. When you have hundreds of companies, this is bound to happen to even the best businessmen.

I knew I could use this once

4/600 is better than 0/0 Hillary, liberals
Never went personally bankrupt
You fail a few businesses before you succeed, every generation knew this until Millennials came around and started thinking one fuck-up means quit forever
to make them look stupid
All in Atlantic City, when the entire CITY went bankrupt
He was the gold standard of successful real estate, until he ran as a Republican of course :^)
This is gold.

Bonus, "but muh 1 million dollar loan."

He worked under his dad building low income housing in NYC until he wanted to build in Manhattan, you can't build there without a shit ton of cash and one million is fucking nothing when it comes to all the crap you have to do to build there. Have them watch "Locke" just to see how hard it is only to pour the fucking concrete.
Trump is one of the key figures in gentrifying Manhattan

it was actually more than 1 million dollars

And?

It's like saying bill gates went bankrupt if Xbox filed for bankruptcy.
A. The main company (Microsoft/Trump Org) didn't go bankrupt, one of their underlings did
B. Trump/Gates didn't personally declare Bankruptcy
C. They were chapter 11, aka reorganizing debt.

OMG, he had to file Chapter 11 reorganizations for four of his businesses :O

Well he won't release his tax records so..... maybe?

Entrepreneurship is all about taking risks. Failure is just part of business. Look at all the failed endeavours that companies like Disney, Microsoft, Apple, and Nintendo have made.

I asked someone if they were given 1 million dollars, could they turn it into a billion?

Their answer was "of course, any idiot could."

It takes a decent businessman to get out of debt and become rich after. Also, statistically speaking, most businesses will fail. Trumpinator, however, is STILL rolling the shekels in unlike Hillary.

Those were 4 company bankrupts out of the hundreds of businesses that he has. The way that the bankruptcies worked, was that , under 4 bankruptcies; there may be 80 or so total bankruptcies (something like that).

Even then, assuming that the estimate is correct, he's still better than 98% of businesses.

This is the best argument, because it assumes the high end of an estimate; and Donald Trump still ends up being better.

450000% ROI? Pffft. Child's play!

Going bankrupt was just Trump playing 4D chess.

Ask them to explain how he went bankrupt.

It wasn't remotely enough to start building in Manhattan. That's the point.

Alright OP, you faggot.

Chill out my man, I was just observing. I think these are all suitable, thank you for the help.

He didn't ever go bankrupt. A few of his hundreds of companies have declared bankruptcy and emerged.

> believing libshits