>>82073774

Bumping for interest.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LISNAWln6p8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Videos don't prove anything ubless they record the whole thing

seems like the police fucked up

A mistake was made.

BUT DIS PROVE DAT ERRY POC KILT BY DA POPO IS UNJUSIFY!

Now my fucking normiebook feed is gonna be full of this shit. The internet was a mistake.

The officer/s fucked up here.

The officer was a fucking idiot and deserves any charges he gets. I really would like to hear his excuse for firing at all.

officer did a boo boo here, it's a slam dunk

The police were asking him to get away from the kid with a truck and all he did was lay down on the ground and stupidly yell about how the kid is autistic.

It's pretty fucking simple: Do what the cops say or you'll get shot. That's always been the case. He didn't, so he got shot.

He absolutely deserved it and the cops were 100% right for using deadly force. Either one of them could of been carrying a gun for all the cops knew.

How's that double digit IQ treating you?

No, that doesn't justify shooting at all. This time the cops did fuck up. One time. Out of how many?

It's a good job everyone has camera phones these days or this would have been another cover up

I bet thousands of similar incidents occured in the past but nobody recorded it

You give him waaay too much credit gazza

>the cop gets charged
Nobody is going to hear about this after the initial blow-up and if they do it'll be a credit to king nigger and his rhetoric.

FULL BLOWN CULTURAL MARXIST RACE WAR TACTICS

>youtube.com/watch?v=LISNAWln6p8

FULL BLOWN CULTURAL MARXIST RACE WAR TACTICS

>youtube.com/watch?v=LISNAWln6p8

WARN EVERYONE

END GAME APPROACHES

He was black why do you guys care lmao

autistic lives matter

And how so?

The cop thought the man had a gun. Man was shot. End of story.

Look man. Three things happen.

1) Cops make mistakes.
2) Black people provoke the shootings (mike brown being a good example amongst many)
3) And you have racist cops.

Out of those three no 3 is the very last thing that you'll see. Very rare.

Number 2 being the highest rate of incidents.

>no video of the shooting
How (((convenient)))

>Black guy gets up
>gets shot because he moved too fast
>Black guy doesn't move
>gets shot
Can't win situation.

Black guy goes back to Africa
America was

wins

>hands were in the air
>laying flat on the ground

Even if he had a gun, the cop should have approached him with his weapon drawn and aimed. Then pat him down.

Convenient timing considering the wiki leaks thing. Anything to keep the lib narrative going.

Not saying the cop didn't fuck up, but the media will be all over this pushing the narrative.

If the officer believed the man had a firearm why hasn't the police department issued a statement saying that?

Why are cops so fucking stupid? It makes me furious to know that my tax money is going to training circus clowns to enforce laws.

I'm guessing the cop wasn't handling his weapon correctly, seeing as it was an automatic rifle, and he fired a three round burst. Possible he wasn't using trigger discipline while aiming at someone and squeezed the trigger inadvertently.

Either way, the cop will probably be fired or demoted to a shit post, potentially tried for assault with a deadly weapon.

There are two reasons why this happens.
1) The overwhelming majority of police officers being added to the police forces across America are Iraq war veterans. The military is not trained to deal with civilian populations.
2) Black violence is out of control and thus the police have to enter every dangerous situation involving black subjects with the expectation that it could turn violent and lethal.

It's a perfect recipe for stupid mistakes like this to be made.

Because were all autists here. This could happen to any of us

I agree
This is a powder keg of fuckery

Speak for yourself

Where do you think you are user?

/sperg/

I blame the tard

IMO this is just a case of retarded cop, gif related.
Did they ever mention the shooter's race? If he was white it would have been mentioned right away.

The man had a you car in his hand is the info I've read. The cop mistakenly thought it was a gun.

>tfw nig cop shoots nog
Shit wouldn't even graze the editorial section of a local paper.

He fucked up. There has always been the odd case of fucking up. Doesn't mean cops are evil or racist.

>Retarded cop theory
One cop can be heard in the video repeatedly screaming "On your stomach"
The 'ger is seen ignoring this command for over a minute and gobbling about the cops not having a need for weapons on his BACK
There is a reason they said STOMACH
I wont explain why because the point is the 'ger understood the commands and dismissed them because He DID NOT DO ANYTHING
They also tried telling Him to get away from the autist, He wouldnt do that either.
There's no way to use pain compliance here with anything besides a bullet
That's why this man was shot