This guy is unreal

this guy is unreal

Fucking lel

Holy shit it's real. He has dementia I'm convinced

He's a veteran of show business, it doesn't surprise me that he needs to shittalk celebrities.
inb4 b-b-but he is the American president, if Ronald Reagan became president anything goes

time's up, grumpf

Is he wrong? You guys are literally playing into his hands with this. He could nuke a US city and it would disappear in the flood of Trump Twitter antics.

BASED

Drumpf! Hahahahahah

impeach zlumpf

Libshits SEETHING

Haha what the fuck. Just start WW3 and end this fucking comedy show. Humanity is past its peak.

BIEGGEST MATSER TROL

We needed these four years to remind us how our president should be. Hopefully we get two decades of stability after we learn our lesson here.

There is literally nothing wrong with that tweet. Stay triggered, soyboys.

Trump mind strong?

He said he's just kidding.

Why can't soyboys handle the #bantz?

I love Trump simply for the mayhem he causes across the entire globe. The very people that despise him are the reason he is president right now. I've also never seen a man constantly inside of everyone's head as much as he.

Jesus you brainlets cry over the smallest shit

hes just too good.

I FUCKING LOVE PLUMF

Why would anyone watch a bunch of rich spoiled left leaning sexual predators pat themselves in the back in a boring circlejerk lecturing the middle class about no boarders and gun control when all of them live in gated communities and are guarded 24/7 with security with guns.

>all these triggered alt right shits in the thread
LMAO
has lord emperor trumpy passed the bill for operator teachers yet?

>I'm just pretending to be retarded, lmao!!!11 praise kek

what's wrong with this tweet? tamest I've ever seen from trump

there's literally NOTHING sports related in that image, fuck off to pol , int, tv or wathever

Really activates my almonds.

so fucking based

North Korea just announced they’re gonna give up theirs nuclear program.

There’s NOTHING this man can’t do

Memes aside, it's pretty clear that the "crazy like a fox" strategy works.

Because people watching this shit are a herd of sheep.

I'll believe that when i see it. Likely this involves a "we give up nukes but you let us take over south korea" type of talk

ayy carumba uma delicia

Reddit on suicide watch

That's american culture for you