What religion should I convert to?

I'm an animist and I have these religions on my list:
Judaism
Christianity
(((SUFI)))) Islam

I've read the the Bible and Qur'an

Give me your best reasons for which religion I should choose.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A0iDNLxmWVM
youtube.com/watch?v=Z0tyVdnIU9A
youtube.com/watch?v=dsbj7EN1Uzs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Our_Lady_of_Zeitoun
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Christian_Nobel_laureates
telusplanet.net/public/tsgibson/panin.pdf
pastebin.com/xMQ9wAwW
youtube.com/watch?v=yRujuE-GIY4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Stay animist FFS

Semitic shit sucks.

convert to gayism

you have a headstart already as you obviously love mongling cocks

Shamanism
It's cool as fuck

Fuck all that, go with Sikhism

Kekism

Cuckism is good for you

Sufi Islam is fun. Their music is really great. You can only truly appreciate it if you learnt the language, though.

Just read C.S. Lewis books and take it from there

>hey you bunch of insane, raging manchildren, tell me what to believe so you'll approve of me

Are you fucking serious?

Sufi Islam is Hinduism + Islam and is a hippie religion

Consider Jainism you fucking tree hugger

> Has islam on the list

Stay animist. I'd suggest Judaism for Mossad to to use you as a double agent, or Christianity for DEUS VULT, but the fact that you included the religion of "peace" indicates poor judgment on your part.

Really, stay animist. Maybe the spirits will give you some good advice.

jainism is like every other shit religion around it

absolute shit

It matches your personality well OP

fuck you're right

Don't convert to Islam. You don't know what you're doing. That 4 wives thing is all BS. Only the richest like Saudi or gulf sheikhs could afford lots of wives but for an average muzzy, the best you can get out of is 1 wife.

>having more than one wife
It's fucking degenerate.

i wouldn't be concerned with the wife thing
i can't even get 1

How long did it take you to read the bible?

Also, sufi Islam is pretty based. The only downside is that you'll still be considered a Muslim.

Just avoid the dick chopping ones.

a month and 2 weeks

if you care about choosing the most correct religion, that would be the RCC

if you care about feels and havin a good time, that would depend on your preference.

For example, if you are an angry person, Islam can give you the outlet and justification to destroy your enemies

otherwise, you could go for Mormonism. Lot's of potential for increasing your power level and basically making yourself a god.

doesn't matter
three desert religions
all the same shit

I'm Sunni.

jew, if fail, christian

"I've read the quran"

ew, we don't want you then, enjoy your pedophile religion you filthy heathen.

you're full of shit, the entire bible in a month & two weeks

hinduism

>Sufi
Lel. No. Fuck you.

if you think you can just choose a religion because they're all equally valid, then don't pick Christianity - we don't want ya

RARE

AYY IRAQ, how are you doing ?

Hinduism requires no conversion.

that means your prophet was a degenerate

what's the best (scholarly) version of the bible for someone who's never read much of it before

ESV or NASB with study notes to give the context

>Wanting to be a religioncuck

Is King James a no go?

Stay away from jewish lies, user.

it's a great translation that still stands up well, but it used around 7 manuscripts as its core texts, whereas both the ESV and NASB translators employed the 5000 early manuscripts now available to us

... plus the Olde Englifh of the KJV is a little difficult to parse

also; it wouldn't hurt to use the commentaries available through Bible Hub to go verse by verse if hit a difficult spot

>(((Abrahamic))) religions
fuck it just convert to Zoroastrianism

Ah thinks, I just want a very true translation to base everything off.

>going for any semitic religions
Why?

I'd suggest Buddhism, Zoroastrianism or maybe confucianism if you really want to dig deeper. Nowadays these religions are closer to life philosophies. Or just stay animistic, gives a certain environmental awareness which the people's of the book are sorely lacking.

Whatever you don't adopt judaism/christianity/islamism. It's all a bunch of bullshit, perpetuated by the people in power to preserve their authority and prevent social mobility. At least on this, Karl Marx was 100% right.

over the last century we've discovered and accumulated 5000 manuscipts dating between 100-200AD from all over the then 'known world'

this gives us a very accurate understanding of what was contained within the original 'Autographs' of the apostles/witnesses of Christ's life

on top of that we also have the writings of the early Church Fathers who quoted the autographs to such an extent in their writings, that even if we didn't have those 5K early texts, we could still accumulate the entire New Testament aprt from maybe 30 verse or so... and those 'missing' passages aren't particularly integral to doctrine

all that to say; the modern Translations we can hold in our hands today are as 'true' as it is possible to get without learning Koine Greek

Based on these texts, how accurate is the official version printed in the New Testament?

None.
Be Agnostic if you have to "think" there is something.

why do you wanna convert to obvious bullshit?
you need friends or something?
dumbass

99.5%

Judaism is based.
You get to wear yarmulke and tzitzit and that shit triggers Muslims.

The historical evidence for the resurrection:
youtube.com/watch?v=A0iDNLxmWVM

Proof for the resurrection of Jesus:
youtube.com/watch?v=Z0tyVdnIU9A
The first 30 minutes is what's important from this one, the rest is questions and answers.

Ex-atheist scientist tells his story of becoming Christian after realizing that the story of creation in Genesis actually makes the most sense and gets a lot of things right compared to other religious books:
youtube.com/watch?v=dsbj7EN1Uzs

Also, what should I get if I want a well rounded version, since protestants, catholics, and orthodox contain different books in their bibles

well speaking to the ESV or NASB, the translators of those Bibles deliberately drew on everything they could get their hands on

now bearing in mind the history of how the original texts were copied and transmitted, we have discovered 5000 manuscripts from all over the Roman Empire which extended from Norther Europe, South into Africa, and East into Asia

all of these manuscripts show extreme levels of similarity, corroborating each other and testifying to a shared foundation of Christian doctrine

and it is this shared textual history that has lead to the ESV and NASB creation - and they are as accurate to the original texts as one might get, while translating into English idioms and turns of phrase

... that being said, when we compare the KJV to either of these modern translations, it still stands up incredibly well - the only real problem coming with a few verses in the last chapter of the Book of Revelation

Stay animist. Or convert to Shamanism

go straight to Satanism

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Our_Lady_of_Zeitoun

>Our Lady of Zeitoun, also known simply as El-Zeitoun, Zeitun or rarely Our Lady of Light, was a mass Marian apparition that occurred in the Zeitoun district of Cairo, Egypt, over a period of 2–3 years beginning on April 2, 1968.

>The apparitions were also witnessed by President Gamal Abdel Nasser,[5] and captured by newspaper photographers and Egyptian television. Investigations performed by the police could find no explanation for the phenomenon. No device was found within a radius of fifteen miles capable of projecting the image, while the sheer number of photographs from independent sources suggests that no photographic manipulation was involved. Having been unable to produce an alternative explanation for the luminous sightings, the Egyptian government accepted the apparitions as true.[6]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Christian_Nobel_laureates

>According to 100 Years of Nobel Prize (2005), a review of Nobel prizes awarded between 1901 and 2000, 65.4% of Nobel Prize Laureates, have identified Christianity in its various forms as their religious preference (423 prizes).[5] Overall, Christians have won a total of 78.3% of all the Nobel Prizes in Peace, 72.5% in Chemistry, 65.3% in Physics, 62% in Medicine, 54% in Economics and 49.5% of all Literature awards.[6]

>The three primary divisions of Christianity are Catholicism, Eastern Orthodoxy, and Protestantism. Between 1901 and 2000 it was revealed that among 654 Laureates 31.8% have identified Protestant in its various forms (208 prize), 20.3% were Christians (no information about their denominations; 133 prize), 11.6% have identified as Catholic and 1.6% have identified as Eastern Orthodox.[7] Christians make up over 33.2% of the worlds population.[8][9][10][11]

forwhatpurpose.jpg

telusplanet.net/public/tsgibson/panin.pdf

Mathematically proves scripture

>an animist

so everything that moves has a spirit according to your retarded bullshit

you are as stupid as a cow that gets startled by a cloud or a UFO

load of bullshit

> since protestants, catholics, and orthodox contain different books in their bibles

i think you might be referring to the 'Apocrypha'

the books of the Apocrypha were included in the original King James Version of the Bible (1611) - much loved by many protestants - but they were never considered 'Canon' or 'Inspired' until very recently, by either Roman Catholics or Eastern Orthodox

it's kinda unfortunate that the revised version of the KJV (1769) dropped them, as some of the books contained can be helfpul in providing context to Inspired Scripture... but there ya go

>Religion
>The current year

Islam is good if you haven't gotten laid and want to get away with raping people.

You don't need a cult, OP. Nobody does.

pastebin.com/xMQ9wAwW

Been through them all. Jesus Christ is the only savoir.

>Not praising Kek
Fag

None of the judeomasonic unless you appreciate the curent archons ruling over humanity. Practice self enlightenment. Hermetics are an ok place to start. I was never into meditating with poses and shit. Just be alone for a bit. Think about where God truly comes from. Where you can take yourself in the next life.

>he actually believes this
user, My dad is poor and he has 4 wife.

>I've read the the Bible and Qur'an

Then you already know you can cross islam of your list

youtube.com/watch?v=yRujuE-GIY4

AVE KEK

That's no less retarded than virgin births or talking snakes

Judaism. The harder and longest but you won't regret.

But the verse numbers were added later

If you're looking for truth, start by reading The Secret Teachings of All Ages by Manly P Hall.

It can be heavy going, but blindly picking religious dogmas off a bookshelf would be about as enlightening on the divine as singing John Lennon songs would be a sound political education.

The kinds of people who blindly subscribe to ideas because someone wrote them down are exactly the kinds of people the truth has been deliberately hidden from.

If you're not looking for truth then it makes no difference which you pick, you'll be led up the garden path.

I'm pretty fond of Chinese Folk Religion myself.

JOOdaism so you can rule the world.

Yeah, but are they all hot?

>Sam (((Harris)))