Ask a Multiculturalism Anything

I support Multiculturalism, diversity, and more people going around the globe. I think this should be a very important subject in politics.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RvOnXh3NN9w
youtube.com/watch?v=8fy_LPhpPA4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

4/5 of the top vpn providers are Canada. This guy is from Rhode Island he pretends to be Canadian because he can't stand the fact that a non-jewish controlled white country with a white head of state still exists in North America.

Trudeau isn't white tho. He's French.

Why do you think diversity automatically means better? I mean in certain cases I'm sure it does, but why isnit necessary to shame every company that doesn't have enough diversity? What if the area the company is based out of just doesn't have many non-whites?

Because when you have more diversity you have more ideas floating around because you have different people. Also if companies aren't diverse enough the interviewer is probably either racist or subconsciousness racist.

Why do you think skin color is directly correlated to meaning that the person will have a different idea? What do you base this off of?

Because if someone is born in China or the Middle East they will have a different mind than native Canadians from a Franco-Anglo culture. Also if they evolved in a different area their brains might be a bit different.

Do you think that other places with mostly non-white populations should have quotas in hiring whites that move to those areas?

have you read the Robert Putnam study? do you know who he is?

how many reply this bait will get iyo ?
I filled the option tab with the word 'sage'. Your thoughts ?
Are you an american using a canadian proxy to make us look bad ?
Can you please fuck off ?

That's going too far because what if they can't find a non-white who would work there?

No and no

I'm a true Canadian.

Except if everyone stays in their own country there also wouldn't be diversity because people in Canada would never get to experience non-Canadian culture except when they traveled.

For fuck's sake Canada.

so ?

There are enough white people in other majority non-white countries to do this though. Why is it going too far?

>Ask a Multiculturalism

Tourism & trade =/= multicultiralism

So we wouldn't get to experience non-Franco/Anglo cultures? And spoiler some are better

Because all people should be treated equally.

Weak bait even for you leaf

How would that not be equal?

But tourism is only temporary I mean they get to stay forever.

Because you have quotas favouring one group over another

leave troll.

Isn't that what multiculturalism and affirmative action are though?

Government enforced diversity is wrong and hurts people based solely off of qualifications. The IQ bell curve amoug different ethnicities proves that white people have a tendency to be the more intelligent race. Hire people off of qualifications alone. Not skin color.

A LEAF

why should all people be treated equally?

You can only use this argument if you're a Christian, but if you're an atheist/agnostic, then their is no justification for this reasoning.

No not at all.

First off IQ was written by British dudes and mainly effects memorization. Blacks aren't good at that but they are creative and have musical talent. They are different yet equally as smart in different ways. Also why should non-whites be denied job because they aren't white?

>So we wouldn't get to experience non-Franco/Anglo cultures?

so ? who cares ?

And how is being in the bus with a couple niggers a cultural experience ? The only difference is I've to place my hand on the pocket where my wallet is and be more careful at night.

> And spoiler some are better

speak for yourself shitskin

There is no justification for not treating everyone equal.

How is that not what it is? Affirmative action asks employers to turn down more qualified candidates all in the name of filling a quota representing a minority race.

>so? who cares?
me and every other educated person

>And how is being in the bus with a couple niggers a cultural experience ? The only difference is I've to place my hand on the pocket where my wallet is and be more careful at night.
Try talking to those people

>speak for yourself shitskin
I am and for the educated people. Anglo-French cultures are SHIT.

>Anglo-French cultures are shit

Entirely subjective. You are not the end-all be-all of deciding what cultures are best.

I'm just mad that this idiots being so racist.

Says who? Like i alreadt said, all people are equal in Christianity, but if youre not a Christian, then by what natural laws do you make this claim that all humans should be treated equal? Your emotions and personal preferences have no standing in reality.

>Blacks aren't good at that but they are creative and have musical talent

please tell me youre not under the dellusion that black people are better than white at music. fucking lol dude

>They are different yet equally as smart in different ways.

this has never been proven. It's just damage control after noticing that whites have an IQ that is 25pts higher.

>Also why should non-whites be denied job because they aren't white?

why not ? if i own a business and I dont want to hire a nigger, it's my fucking business and not yours you authoritarian piece of garbage

>me and every other educated person
ok so almost no one. nice.

I am and for the educated people. Anglo-French cultures are SHIT.
then leave shitskin

I wouldn't say I'm a multicultarist idealogically but I'm not a retard racist like most of Sup Forums and this guy is a terrible troll.

>
>82077237

>Ask a Multiculturalism Anything
>or subconsciousness racist.

Is this chink grammar?

I'm not a Christian but Marxism is not a religion yet also says we should all be treated equal. It contains it's own morality

So, people tend to get along with people who are a similar to them. Like co-ethnics. People typically befriend and marry co-ethnics, live near co-ethnics, and go to church with co-ethnics. And this preference for coethnics begins to form in the first few months of life. In other words, left to their own devises people primarily associate with members of their own race. Given this, it shouldn’t be surprising that a wealth of social science evidence shows that ethnic diversity hurts the degree to which people get along.

How can we all be the same if we have different minds depending on where we are born and what we look like?

>Ask a Multiculturalism Anything

Where is your country of origin, you illiterate fuck.

>please tell me youre not under the dellusion that black people are better than white at music. fucking lol dude
It's true tho. They created all the good kinds of music Blues Jazz Rap Hip Hop and now modern music is mainly made by blacks and hispanics

>this has never been proven. It's just damage control after noticing that whites have an IQ that is 25pts higher.
IQ isn't proven to make to mean higher intelligence.

>inb4 all good nations have high IQ all poor nations have low IQ
Italy has a very high IQ and is a poor in-debt nation.

>why not ? if i own a business and I dont want to hire a nigger, it's my fucking business and not yours you authoritarian piece of garbage
You authoritarian trash. It's not your right to kick people off a certain land on earth due to their race.

>I am and for the educated people. Anglo-French cultures are SHIT.
How about you leave if you hate African culture so much? Canada is now a multicultural country since Pierre Trudeau announced it in the 1970s

English isn't my first language

We are not all same we are all equal tho. Just like how brain and heart are equal both needed to keep humans alive.

China you illiterate dumbass.

Yeah because of bullshit propaganda in Canada where we don't have that shit people are friends with whoever.

>You authoritarian trash. It's not your right to kick people off a certain land on earth due to their race.

It's a private business, not a government. He has no authority to kick someone out of his country. But since he owns the business and uses his own money to invest back into it and grow, should he not be able to run it how he sees fit, for better or for worse?

what do you think about muslims in germany, they live off welfare, they steal, rape, murder, and bring their third world country culture to germany, I'm guessing that's a good thing for you right

>It's a private business, not a government
Then it deserves even less power

> But since he owns the business and uses his own money to invest back into it and grow
First off it's not "his" money it's his countries money. The country can tax it whenever it wants and it was printed by the countries central bank. It's Canadas money not his.

> should he not be able to run it how he sees fit, for better or for worse?
No what makes it his property? He bought it? From whom? The government sold it to him or he bought it from someone who bought it from the government. When you buy land from the gov you must have promission from the government and they always have TRUE ownership of the land.

>China you illiterate dumbass.

证明这一点吧

> it's not your job to decide who gets in your private property

>It's true tho. They created all the good kinds of music Blues Jazz Rap Hip Hop and now modern music is mainly made by blacks and hispanics

>hip hop
>good music

>now modern music is mainly made by blacks and hispanics

not even close to be true.

>IQ isn't proven to make to mean higher intelligence.
yes it is actually. it's literally what IQ proves. you just say that because it doesnt fit your narrative.

Italy has a very high IQ and is a poor in-debt nation.
for white nations standards maybe, not for non-white nations.

>You authoritarian trash. It's not your right to kick people off a certain land on earth due to their race.

I dont kick anything you disgusting animal, your bring them here by force without asking the natives opinion then act like they all belong there and anyone who says anything against that is a rayciss. What a fucking repulsive piece of shit you are. Also nice job avoiding my point.

>How about you leave if you hate African culture so much? Canada is now a multicultural country since Pierre Trudeau announced it in the 1970s

like i care about what a politician said, go fuck yourself

This is patently false. Homogenous teams and nations function better because they share core values. A diverse society does not generate strong ideals or culture merely a set of compromises so everyone can be equally dissatisfied.

>what do you think about muslims in germany, they live off welfare
Would you rather they get jobs and drive down wage rates?

>they steal, rape, murder
Germans do that too

>bring their third world country culture to germany
They are replacing shitty German culture with an actually itneresting culture

Besides they would have no effect on the economy if for every GDP increase they brought more money was created so everyone could be employed without lowering wages.

>inb4 inflation

It's divided out over more people so no

>what do you think about muslims in germany, they live off welfare
Would you rather they get jobs and drive down wage rates?

this cant be serious

>French arent white
What the fuck are you talking about?

His net income is in fact his money. Cash is a liquid asset meant to make someone's work a tangible good. The government can't just dictate he pays a certain amount of money and then go back on it later and add more taxes to his old taxes post-haste. And while you may be correct about the land, the business is in fact his.

Also how can you unironically call someone else an authoritarian while believing all of this?

以什么方式我可以证明给你看

then why do homogenous white populations have the honor of being the places with the greatest quality of life ratings and where the most innovation takes place? how was a homogenous group able to conquer and spread through most of the world? were they really being held back by a lack of diversity? why is it the most diverse places (mexico and many places in south america for example) aren't exactly the pinnacle of human development and achievement?

it seems to me you're all speculation with no results to back up your opinion.

The "Joos" would want business owners to decide who goes on their property since they apparently own all the big corporations.

The true definition of white when it was created was white anglo saxon protestant

>His net income is in fact his money
No it's the Central Banks, they printed it, they should decide who it goes to

>Cash is a liquid asset meant to make someone's work a tangible good. The government can't just dictate he pays a certain amount of money and then go back on it later and add more taxes to his old taxes post-haste. And while you may be correct about the land, the business is in fact his.
No because when you become a citizen of a country you agree to their rules and in Canada the people own everything the gov kinda just rents places out to people. That's what taxes are it's like paying rent on property.

Fuck off. You are too delusional to have a rational discussion.

>then why do homogenous white populations have the honor of being the places with the greatest quality of life ratings and where the most innovation takes place
They don't tho. The only one I can think of would be Sweden and that was actually multicultural since the 70s.

>how was a homogenous group able to conquer and spread through most of the world
What? Are you referring to Britain? they were always multicultural The Celts, Angles, Saxons, Jutes, Vikings, Romans, and French all settled in Britain and all mixed their cultures and genes.

>why is it the most diverse places (mexico and many places in south america for example) aren't exactly the pinnacle of human development and achievement?
Canada is the most multicultural nation and the 9th richest.

Away with you, filthy kike shill

Fuck off im literally defending you

说中文就可以啦

>Would you rather they get jobs and drive down wage rates?
guess you're right, germans should be grateful that they have to feed millions of arabs and get nothing in return
>Germans do that too
firstly, they don't do it nearly as much as muslims do it, secondly, having rapers in your contry is not a reason to bring even more
>They are replacing shitty German culture
you stupid chink, german and western culture is the culture you're living in right now

The statistics say otherwise regarding diversity. How many more facts must you consume!?

These two posts sum up the liberal condition beautifully.

>strength in diversity
Explain why and how diversity is strength. I think so, too, but i want to hear your arguments.

Then lets be friends

>guess you're right, germans should be grateful that they have to feed millions of arabs and get nothing in return
>nothing in return
sure buddy, sure

>firstly, they don't do it nearly as much as muslims do it, secondly, having rapers in your contry is not a reason to bring even more
They actually commit less crimes

youtube.com/watch?v=RvOnXh3NN9w

>you stupid chink, german and western culture is the culture you're living in right now
Dumbass you and I are both living in EASTERN culture.

Has there been a single recording of an Asian man marrying a black woman?

More

Kill yourself?

They divorce more because of the media not biological or cultural reasons

Because the more types of people you get in one area the more ideas you get floating around. For example in Italy in the 1300s they advanced quite a bit by bringing Chinese intellectuals in to talk about science and culture. Alexander the Great advanced Greece by bringing in Persian culture and making a law saying all Baghdad books must be copied in Greek and sent to the Alexander library.

Holy fuck, are you all just going to let this lefty get away with admitting different races have different brains?

Yes, we all believe this gerbro!

O wait, I won't get arrested in Belgium for speaking "wrongspeak" on the internet.

GAS THE JEWS, DOWN WITH MARXISM, IMMIGRANTS RAUSS

I think multi culture could be good however you have to exclude Muslims and brown people from it. They are not capable of modern society and western value

First off "papers" is a white concept. Other cultures don't record things in the same way. Just because they don't write it in documents doesn't mean the knowledge isn't there. Ancient Greece wrote shit in Scrolls does that mean it doesn't count because it wasn't in "scientific papers"?

youtube.com/watch?v=8fy_LPhpPA4

Just kill yourself, jew.

>They divorce more because of the media not biological or cultural reasons

hahahahahaha the dellusion its too good. Youre losing it i can fucking feel it

Try to come up with a reason why diversity is good. What does it do?

>First off "papers" is a white concept. Other cultures don't record things in the same way. Just because they don't write it in documents doesn't mean the knowledge isn't there. Ancient Greece wrote shit in Scrolls does that mean it doesn't count because it wasn't in "scientific papers"?

unironically

>Yes, we all believe this gerbro!
yeah sure you do

I respect you for agreeing with multiculturalism but that's not cool for saying that about muslims. Maybe these "Western values" aren't superior to Islamic values

>Because when you have more diversity you have more ideas floating around because you have different people

Top lel. Different idea =/= different identity.

Different identity breed conflict. Also, different idea are now accessible without immigration because of internet. Try again.

haha what trudung is a puppet who sucks islam dick, worse than actually having an islamist as a leader

you could only reply to one of my statements so I'm gonna answer it to you:

You're a massive retard delusional if you seriously think refugees commit less crime, now do us all a favor and get the fuck out of pol, you're just another liberal commie who ends up arguing with " muh feels" "muh left wing media says so"

genetics.
they are very little genetic differences between humans. its a scientific fact.

the fact that humans of different races can make babies means we are part of the same species.

You aren't that bright, are you?

The delusion. It hurts

Diversity of ideas doesn't have a 1:1 correlation with racial diversity. You could take white people from different parts of the country and have just as widespread diversity of ideas as if everyone was from a different ethnic background.

Conversely if you took a white person and an asian person who grew up in the same neighborhood and went to the same school, they might not have very different ideas.

Trudeau isn't Jewish

This isn't a joke. People have been turned down from Asylum status because of you

I already did here

OP, An Hero is calling you.

Leave cultural discovery to tourism.Multiculturalism is a mistake because it creates multiple religious or cultural oppositions in the nations and ruins civilisations.It also kills the identity of the nations.Not to mention there isnt any proper immigration trials to filter the good ones from the bad ones.We have seen the consequences of multiculturalism under cheap labour work in these years and it simply doesnt work.You are either very naive or a kike shill

>This isn't a joke. People have been turned down from Asylum status because of you
oh good. im always happy to contribute

I have a question OP.

Let's look to the No Man's Sky devs as an example.

Now before you say I'm a hypocrite, anyone who decides to not buy this game because it's made by a team of all white males is completely and well within their rights to do so. That is the beauty of capitalism.

But this photo sparked an outrage on liberal media outlets, saying the devs were racist for being all white. Seeing as they are a small independent company that's likely made up of a group of friends who decided to go into game development together, what exactly is wrong with that? Would you have the government come in and force the team to kick out 7 of their friends and say "sorry dude, we need less whites?"

So coyotes and wolves are the same species too I guess. Also lions and tigers. O yea, grizzlies and polar bears are the exact same species?

Not saying humans aren't the same species, but your argument that reproductive ability is proof we're all the exact same species is objectively false.

>Different identity breed conflict
That's why you need to co-exist

> Also, different idea are now accessible without immigration because of internet. Try again.
You think WASP Americans would get used to Chinese food from talking with Chinese on the internet? No they need the Chinese to come make the restaurants.

You've been so brainwashed by Fox

You're very stupid

Yeah and there are African doctors, there are no doctor monkeys.

But different races have different brains. Whites might not apply it in the same way.

>anti-science IQ denier makes a thread
>argue with me but I won't accept truth when basing my own claims
saged and hidden.

For the good of your country and humanity, please do kill yourself.

New York is multicultural and last time I checked it's fine

>Leave cultural discovery to tourism.Multiculturalism is a mistake because it creates multiple religious or cultural oppositions in the nations and ruins civilisations
That's why we need to co-exist

>It also kills the identity of the nations
It evolves it

>.Not to mention there isnt any proper immigration trials to filter the good ones from the bad ones.We have seen the consequences of multiculturalism under cheap labour work in these years and it simply doesnt work.You are either very naive or a kike shill
That's why when more people come in you print more money. It won't cause inflation because it's being spread out over more people.

I always knew canadians were second-rate shitposters, but this thread takes the cake
>mfw

If two animals can create babies, they are genetically extremely close to each other or they are the exact same species. Extremely close is a qualitative judgement but it means that there are practically no genetic differences between the two animals.