What could a Hollywood actress

find attractive about billionaire Elon Musk?

looks pretty young for 45
not a manlet
can lead an intellectually stimulating conversation

>Talulah Riley 2010-2012...2013-2016

Just... if that doesnt signal your weakness for women, i dont know what will

You answered your own question.

>1.88m

MANLETS

BTFO

heh same as me

Why is she openly promoting her attempt to financially ruin Elon, instead of working from the shadows?

>billionaire

Because she knows people will sit back and watch with no repercussions as she blindsides a man that's book smart and life dumb.

If he was life dumb he wouldn't be where he is now you fucking idiot

not smart enough

I think she's sending a message to Johnny with this picture, in fact I have no doubt just look at that smug face.

every man has a weakness. if he was life dumb he'd just be some no name engineer making money for his jew boss.

Probably gets a kick out of it. She knows she has him by the balls

it's a fucking mystery we may never solve

What kind of fucking RPG names are those. Musk needs to lay off the video games. Or maybe its sci fi novels, probably that, considering his career.

what happened between 2012 and 13. did he come into a lot more money

>Damian
>Xavier
>Kai
>Griffin
>Saxon
>Nevada

What the fuck is wrong with this guy? Those poor fucking kids.

Amber Heard is an alpha bitch. I hope she ruins the faggot Reddit hero Elon Muskuck who can't run a company without free factory leases and huge government grants.

>Griffin Musk
>Saxon Musk

Those are some terrible names. Though he did succeed despite the handicap of elon, maybe its a challenge?

Friendly reminder that Elon cucked Johnny Depp.

>HOW THEY MET: He became infatuated with Amber after they appeared in the 2013 film Machete Kills, and wrote to the director Robert Rodriguez many times asking him to set up a meeting.

>He wrote: ‘Am not angling for a date. I know she’s in a long-term relationship, but . . . Amber just seems like an interesting person to meet.’ They started dating last summer.

holy fuck, this is what caused the divorce, she saw an opportunity to upgrade, so she turned against depp

this is because johnny depp's looks were fading, so she had to go with bigger money and status. musk has 100x more money than depp

women are even more ruthless than you thought boyos

yeah but she's a 10/10 semen demon desu

what's not to like about le reddit space man

What happened to this man's face?

>find attractive about billionaire Elon Musk?

he makes her laugh.

Nose is too big for her face