You know what I'm going to say

You know what I'm going to say.

I don't even need to watch the game tonight, for I know what will happen. And so do you parisien. We were merciful last time around, like a cat with a mouse. Playing, letting you live a few seconds longer while the fear spices up the meat. But this time it's for Real, PSG.

You know what's coming. You've feared it all this time; these months of practice, hopes and dreams shared and shouted. Months of getting drunk of success, of easy victories.
But tonight.. tonight your fate is sealed. You tried to fly too close to the sun, and tonight the sun will smack you down in its dashing wrath. The onslaught will know no limit. Blood and gore and screams and cries. All in vain.. for tonight there will be no pity for the weak.

I am packing, as I'm writing these words, for I do not know if France will be left unscathered by the deflagration of what will be unleashed on Paris tonight. My family shall leave, but I will remain, haunting the ruins of a pile of rubble once called France. And when you leave your shelter to scavenge, at night, when the moon is high, you might hear a howl in the dark... TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/sp/search/image/AR-qZhmR5g3n0EWvKsi-MA/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for BASED

I would literally shit my pants if I was a PSG supporter

Based frogposter

>I am packing, as I'm writing these words, for I do not know if France will be left unscathered by the deflagration of what will be unleashed on Paris tonight. My family shall leave, but I will remain, haunting the ruins of a pile of rubble once called France. And when you leave your shelter to scavenge, at night, when the moon is high, you might hear a howl in the dark... TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Literal kino

Took you long enough.

based

Based frenchbro.

Shivers..

I like tgis, but i dont understand why are you packing if youre staying

Beautiful

BASED

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Based

Packing for his family?

Yeah thats what i thought, it wasnt clear
But i still appreciate this 21st century proust

Pure kino

This is unironically great /lit/erature I wish I had your talent.

>But this time it's for Real, PSG

Apologize

BASED FROG IS STRONG MIND.

beautiful...

One of the best posts on entire Sup Forums tonight

HE CAN'T BE STOPPED

BASED FROG BANDWAGONNER

I prefer the term "customer"

>the poet and the TSU

based

BASED

fucking BASED

Bravo

Based frogbro

who can STOP him

The madman

Please write a book, I'd unironically buy it

Best poster on Sup Forums hands down

Has Real Madrid even lost a game since this guy is doing this?

based m/a/drid representing Sup Forumsrgentina

archive.4plebs.org/sp/search/image/AR-qZhmR5g3n0EWvKsi-MA/
Reminder halal hasn't lost ONE game ever since this autistic savant started making these threads

>it'll be one year in 10 days

this frog is memeing RM into 3 consecutive champions
based

excellent post

He did it again, absolute madman

I was as excited waiting for the game to start as I was about your post

Does anyone have a compilation of these?

kys Halal weeb kun

Umm...sorry, excuse me who are you again?...I dont understand why these people call you "based"....

Based froggo

Dont disrespect your elders... kid..