La La Land BTFO

La La Land BTFO
youtu.be/Dc94N-vQhSw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nbue2Pi2tNY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>The case against La La Land. Is it because Ryan Gosling can't sing? Is it because of its race problems? Is it because everything is just awful. Yes.
>Is it because of its race problems?

it's more about how oblivious the director/writer was

>literally the entire first half is low quality race bait
bill nye goy guy secret youtube account BTFO'd

he actually has a point here

Turned it off when he said Mansplain, I can't take that review seriously.

Subscribed. Other than the kind of dicey race stuff, this video nails why I disliked this movie. The most enjoyable songs in the film are the covers of 80's stuff at that party and the "sellout" music that the black guy makes, and yet I'm supposed to give a shit about Goose's fucking weird purist shit? And Emma has no character at all, other than her one ambition. Boring and unrelatable.

>The most enjoyable songs in the film are the covers of 80's stuff at that party and the "sellout" music that the black guy makes
b8

Yeah I watched it all. He's right about the main characters being obnoxious, but he talks about it like he's got a real chip on the shoulder or something.

Also this despite Gosling's speech being a fine reasoned explanation on why he, and other people, like jazz.

>Renegade Cut

I thought he was dead.

the movie is pro-traditionalism. This scares a lot of people

>White Saviour

dropped

White saviour. Yeah fuck off, no one would bitch if it was a black guy doing a traditionally white thing and the movie wouldn't suddenly be better than it is if Ryan gosling change skin tones.

Can black people even save jazz?

They don't even care about it anymore. They listen to the rap and R&B music now.

I can't believe i made it ten minutes in

DUDE WHITE PEOPLE LMAO

yeah take this cuck shit to reddit

Modern Jazz is so shitty. Whiplash really nailed this part.

chazelle couldn't write a black character anyway

This movie sucks but I won't watch your shitty video OP.

>Ryan Gosling cant sing
>Ryan Gosling is white
>Ryan Gosling is "mansplaining"

I had to stop watching desu

It was one time to be fair

We're going to hold down white men while we inseminate the white pussies of white women infront of them utilizing our BBC and our superior black seed to breed racism out of existence.

what's wrong with this

>Sup Forumseenies take this guy seriously

Holy shit you guys are pathetic

i would bet 1million USD that you are white

Tough shit, bitch. I'm slavic

You can tell people who hate this movie are failed film makers

HUMONGOUS

counts

>only 1 of the 7 alternatives to Gosling he names is black
>proceeds to complain that the main character is not black

fucking christ, at least be consistent with what you're getting at

wasn't this dipshit on TGWTG?

kek

This movie does not have "bad characters". They are realistic in their simplicity, yet emotive because of the great performances and the strong song and dance numbers, each telling their own story. It succeeded in making me feel things, how many movies you've seen recently can you say the same for?
Disliking LaLaLand is a meme, it's actually a pretty good movie with some flaws such as some weak songs and some pacing issues in the middle and towards the end. It succeeds pretty well in other areas, the ending is artful, overall a 7/10.

Also some critizisms people bring up are worthless meme critizism, like "hollywood is jerking itself off" or "it's racist cuz it's white people" or "it's cheesy" (it's dreamlike you cinematically illiterate FUCK).

youtube.com/watch?v=Nbue2Pi2tNY
I dunno senpai

Just because the plot isn't some overdramatic worldending thing doesn't make it bad. Infact that's one of the things I liked about La La Land, and I think it was one of the main themes, contrasting dreams and wishful thinking and the harsh reality, where, hey, relationships break up for stupid reasons and even if you succeed in reviving jazz you might not get the girl in the end.
Not saying it's a masterpiece or some revolutionary movie, but it's well executed and underrated on Sup Forums.

I never said it had to be overdramatic or world ending. I don't think it's realistic at all or well executed.

Goose's voice is beautiful. What the fuck is this guy talking about?

>la la land has a race problem
>la la land is a white savior film
turned it off right there, never gonna watch this retards videos again

>It succeeded in making me feel things
And it made me feel nothing other than boredom and mild irritation. If you like it, that's fine, but my dislike for it just as valid. Fuck off.

>triggered and crying to your safe space

Dropped it once he started talking about race.

>choosing not to watch some nobody's movie reviews is a safe space now

Well okay then.

it means you are close minded

Not really, I only got so much time.

>how do you know shit doesn't taste good if you never taste it?

it wasn't a bad video though. assuming something will be bad because 'muh SJWs' is stupid

>Renegade Cut

are we changing the meme from "Dishonest" to "Snobbery" or "Out of touch" or "unrealistic" now?