Who was in the wrong here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MQfikxbS4zE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Babkabump

Elaine. Pepsi is the drink of a new generation

They should have gotten Pepsi and Ring Dings

>mfw Americans think Pepsi is a classy beverage

George. I mean, Pepsi Max is manna from heaven and all but social conventions are social conventions.

this

Bring both and mix em together now you have a sangria surprise!

kill yourself

Both. Coke is the patrician choice.

You bring wine because those assholes who demand wine and think wine is better than pop dont deserve soda

>pop and soda in the same post
What in the hell

Pepsi Max is, by far, the greatest Pepsi-labeled drink released since Pepsi Blue because it tastes like Coke

I'm going to masturbate to this photograph

can't argue with the facts OP

I always liked that argument.

Elaine, who was always trying to break free from the group and be someone, wanted to bring wine to keep up appearances and seem sophisticated. Then there's George who doesn't give a fuck and wants to be comfortable at all times, wants to bring junk food simply because he likes it.

Suck him big again Jerry, and tie up Elaine in the corner so she can watch.

George was a whiny piece of shit this whole episode. He should have stayed home.

God's speed user

posting in a region different from the keyboard's region

>Certain countries in Europe drink Pepsi and Red Wine together

George knew damn well that you can't bring Pepsi. He just didn't want to spend the money.

Nectar of the gods.
Ancient Greeks did it (sugar+wine).

Elaine is a shiksa and didnt want to prop up BLM, probably because she's one of those alt right nazi goym

milk is for nazis, wine is for italian-flavored fascists

wtf are you talking about?

He was sticking to the rule: "never buy/bring anything you wouldn't consume/like".

That jacket is fucking huge

Also George was right

As someone who's main board is Sup Forums you need to calm down user. Go for a walk.

Too high concept for you, it seems

god bless

tbf elaine was probably a huge antisemite after hanging out with Jerry and George

pepsi is disgusting

it's like drinking a flat coke with an extra 30 grams of sugar

uh, you don't get to bring pepsi

That's some African thing isn't it? I remember an Anthony Bourdain episode mentioning it.

I guess it might as well be European now though.

George should have counted his blessings that they even brought his ugly loser ass to parties.

chinese

they like showing off how much money they have, but they don't like the taste of wine much

so they'll order a $5000 bottle of red at a restaurant, and then mix it with coke

Basque

She was. Wine sucks.

Coke > Pepsi
You just can't beat a glass bottle of Coke.

one time I mixed merlot with crown. I got shitfaced. some girl basically called me a fedora saying "oh you're drinking wine aren't you special"

i worked in a bar once and there was this random black dude who used to come in exclusively on sundays, and order wine mixed with cola served in a beer glass.

weird fuckin' guy

Coke, if it has rum.

Wine and cola is called a Calimocho.

ywn have casual sex with elaine

why live

Fuck off, Pepsi Cola hits the spot
youtube.com/watch?v=MQfikxbS4zE

Shit I don't blame them. Wine has a horrible after taste and it's hot. I'll take a beer any day

In Spain young people enjoy it, I think.

sad!

Elaine is always wrong. Therefore, George is right.

Exactly fucking this. Pepsi is gross. Coke has more acid or more something other than sugar that makes it better.

PLEB

Even if you know nothing about wine, surely you must know that expensive things should be enjoyed on their own? Mixing ingredients is for lower quality things.

Lol she's just a Becky who will love her red wine later in life.

George was wrong, they expected wine

Its goretex

the guest plan i filed with the host lists me, Jerry and wine. Not fucking ring dings

>germanic pee water drinker complaining about aftertaste

lol if your shoulders dont look like that with just a shirt

RC Cola was always the sensible choice.

>so they'll order a $5000 bottle of red at a restaurant, and then mix it with coke

What did she mean by this?

>tfw going to a Greek gyro restaurant in Chicago where the cheapass owners only sold RC, and you had to pay for refills (even had to pay if you just wanted water)

God-tier feel

give it up already you dried up hag. tired of seeing ads for your guaranteed failure shows every year

That shit will get you killed in France.

why does she even bother. she's literally a billionaire. she can't possibly need to work.

It's called Kalimotxo and is enjoyed in Spain and Latin America. Sounds pretty tasty actually.

George is a manchild, he's in the wrong

>all the sugar and twice the caffeine

it was a simpler time

Elaine, the insufferable unfunny cunt.

my theory is some type of kaballah pact

>its a subtle soda industry shill thread

what episode was this from?

Ego.

"The Train".

Was she the most beautiful woman on tv in the 90's besides neve campbell?

Except she ended up using Jerry's sperm to have a kid if you consider the Curb Your Enthusiasm reunion to be canon.

I haven't seen any Pepsi Max in months. Did they discontinue it? it was by far my favoritr beverage. I've seen the Pepsi Zero stuff floating around with the same style of label. Anyone know how it compares?

Not everyone can be sponge-worthy user.

Yeah, nah.

I knew a black guy that liked his beer with ice cubes in it. Also, my old black roommate taught me that malt liquor and orange juice is a thing. It's actually pretty good; basically, cheap mimosas.

Wine with cola is a god tier beverage and a well known aphrodisiac.
t. Chilean wine enthusiast.

But veep is great

They renamed it Pepsi Zero Sugar but it's the same drink.

she has more money than seinfeld now?

George, but the fabric of society is very complex

This hits too close to home user.

pepsi tastes like shit

Those jews know how to make women, goddamn.

She has an HBO show that's both entertaining and successful.

They should rename Pepsi Max to Kino Pepsi tbqhwul

brass monkey

well I don't mix them, but it is nice to sometimes have two glasses, one pepsi max and one red wine

*slams money down* I'm out!!