Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ozymandias
twitter.com/PrometheusFilms/status/857308747877818372
youtu.be/XeMVrnYNwus?t=2m8s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fucking fire ass prologue
dat disshelved rapace hnnng
wonder if david dusted the webs off that

what does this mean? did he bomb the engineeers? hard to believe they would be in a huge circle or is that xenomorphs

Eh.

You type like a redditor.
Kill yourself.
Also, it should be called Alien: Cuckenant.
Fucking fag propaganda garbage.

>did he bomb the engineeers?
ya

>hard to believe they would be in a huge circle
maybe he vaguely said 'hello this is engineer' in their own language, which he had time to learn during the trip

>what does this mean?

David's just a prototype android so instead of following his primary directives, he's taking Shaw's feelings and experience with the engineers literally. She fought and survived a battle with an Engineer, so in order to avoid that happening again, David sees the right thing to do is to completely wipe them out, unaware of what the goo actually does other than kill the host.

>did he bomb the engineers?

you tell me ;^)

but isnt there also a huge hole on that plaza down there, maybe he just dumps them

Prometheus established that he would be free without Weyland

I'm pretty sure that her feelings are the last that he's considering since she was the person who would've wanted to go into a dialogue with the engineers, to find out why they wanted to destroy mankind/ Earth

Elizabeth confirmed the dumbest motherfucker in the entire franchise

HYPE

ENGINEER = GOD

DAVID = JESUS

ELIZABETH = MOTHER MARY

>Alien: Cuckenant
That's brilliant. How'd you come up with that?

>pen and paper mapping
>while having access to The Creator's digital mapping system

wewfox i can't swallow this shit

David underwent some modifications as part of being Weyland's personal android, which allows him to bypass his primary directives. Also he resents having been looked down upon as nothing more than an object by people, and then by an Engineer.
He's pissed as fucked and wants to show everyone that he's superior to them (humans and engineer). In addition to that, his programming makes him curious and he fucks around with the goo to see what it can be used for, regardless of whoever might be killed/horribly mutated (Shaw) in the process.
tl;dr: David is a psycho cunt.

What else you got, you passive-aggressive pussy?

I didn't know Synder was doing this film. He's improved if that's true.

>in real life we literally have rockets that go into space and electronic devices that let us write and draw shit
>we still use paper a lot
WEW

DINDU NUFFIN

>we still use paper a lot

2017 =/= 2093 you fucking turd sandwich

>what does this mean?
I think he says something like "Look on (upon?) my works, you mighty. And despair".

thats what i heard too

432 =/= 2017 you fucking turd sandwich.
Paper isn't going away anytime soon.

Yep, after literally 3.5 second in the ole' Google I can confirm:
>look on my works ye mighty and despair
It's from Ozymandias.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ozymandias

where is that shot from?

I'm pretty sure he wants to kill them for some other reason, like because he wants to kill god or just cause he wants to save humanity

So I guess the leaks were true either david kill's shaw or she off's herself after learning what he just did

Elizabeths long hair HNNNNG someone post a screenshot of that fine piece of tail

Alien covenant

>Paper isn't going away anytime soon.
>anytime soon

You're forgetting 2093 isn't "anytime soon"
Nice argument

Newest TV spot

people in the 50s said we'd have flying cars too user..

An Empire article, that had a few other spoilery images.

Yeah the leaks were pretty believable.
In all likelihood David killed Shaw and/or used her in his experiments (possibly to create the first Xenomorph egg).

>paper has been our main writing support for about 2000 years
>somehow it'll just disappear in the next few decades
You're grasping at straws mate.

Engineers have pretty shitty security system. Looks like they really think too high of themselves

Spiderman 3

Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!

Hnnnnng you say?

>all these shitposts designed to keep bad threads on the front page

I hate this fucking board so much

wtf is that

Actually this thread has over 50% of posts actually discussing the topic at hand. Unfortunately you had to come in here and post that stupid shit, lowering the quality of the entire thread.

What the fuck did you just say to me you little cunt.
I was fucking complementing you on your awesome joke.
If I ever see you in real life, I would fucking eviscerate you with my fists and then I'd fuck your gf and then your mom.

A picture of noomi rapaces' tits mid-thrust

Noomi 'hnnnng' Rapeface.

Another worthless post. Congrats.

those tits are scarier than a xenomorph

Fists don't work like that, user.

Deleted scene?

I like to believe he wants revenge for getting his head torn off and to humiliate them by being wiped out by their creation's creation.

>advanced civilisation
>has no quarantine, cargo scanning nor docking procedures to prevent stuff like this happening

what a hackshit for a story

even HERE on earth if you flew a unknown, long lost plane to any major airport they would have scrambled jets and surrounded your plane with airport security

see

>Alien being that supposedly created humans
>architecture equivalent to humans

They made the space jockey gigantic again. Cool

Im ready for the new movies. If Im right they will go like

Prometheus > Prometheus 2 > Covenant > Covenant sequel > Alien 1 direct prequel, right? Or did the plans change already? Will Scott live enough to make the other 3 movies?

>advanced civilisation
they're no like classic advanced aliens.

we still dont know whats happened in those 2000 years that ship hasnt been there

too deep for you i know user but bare with us

No, pretty sure its a reference to breaking bad.

I'll fuck you up nigger.

Mine do.

What if they regressed technologically in those 2000 years?

No Bully user!

This is a civilization that knows how to manipulate the DNA structures to create life.
And Shaw thinks her math skills are needed to double-check their program.

The two of you are fucking morons.

So what am I looking at here?

David the Android virus bombs the world with alien seeds? Why?

You mean plateaued.
This is an explanation people use for Star Wars too.

No. I meant regressed.

The enginiggers from the planet are clearly less advanced than the ones from Prometheus. Maybe a war, a disaster or some new crazy religion forbid them from using that old technology.

To see what happens.

So they went to their home world... arent the space jokeys, technologically speaking, millennia ahead compared to us? How is it possible that they are able to hover over one of their cities without casing major alarm? I mean, shouldnt the jokey city have advanced scanners and security protocols? 3/10

I dunno about you but that was kino as fuck

maybe to return the intended favor

engineers were planning to do the same thing to Earth

and also this also he probably fucking hates them, in his cold and calculated own way

He liked playing Stellaris and clicking genocide option.

But you miss point of Giger aliens.

Because they're assholes.

You saw how the Engineer they woke acted. He was enraged that "his" creations would presume to question him. We're just tools to them.

David ain't having none of that.

To make the wheat, duh.

what the fuck do you expect of the sequel of Prometheus, written by one of the biggest kike hacks in the history of writers; Damon Shiteloff and directed by a brain rotting, demented Ridley Scott

maybe they rejected space faring/military tech after self inflicted biological catastrophe

maybe they think they deserve destruction after playing god hence why whatever is on the ground is pouring into a big arena below the goo ship

maybe they are just fucking stupid so the film can one up the 'let's pet this terrifying and huge parasite on the head like a fucking dog' moment from the previous film

there's literally a gorillion aliens gathering on the ground like they're awaiting the ship, we'll have to wait and see what happens

the is the only encouraging thing ive seen of the movie so far

All we've ever seen of them is flying around in big ships with cargo holds full of bio weapons. Just look at what happened to them in Prometheus. The room full of dead ones. They probably killed themselves off through civil war or by pure fuckup.

We're walking through their ruins.

>it's not over
>twitter.com/PrometheusFilms/status/857308747877818372

Have discussed about the bonus situation concerning the wheat production yet?

So Shaw confirmed for dead/AYYLMAO?

Kind of annoying that the trailer / prologue give so much of the plot away now they are both put together.

The new cast probably will find Shaw still in cryosleep.

Davids bonus is gonna be huge.

Yes, that was confirmed literally 27 eons ago.

To be fair it doesn't really tell us anything we didn't already know, and none of it happens during the movie so I'm fine with it.

actually one of the trailers showed a hologram of her getting impaled by an alien tail

Depends on the crop yield, I reckon.

Shaw was confirmed for not being in the movie apart from flashbacks at least since last year.

More questions.
What's happened to their planet and society?
Why they all ran to the square?
The pretty sure waited this ship so hard

Based David, a real hero.

No. Stop pushing this meme retard.

True. I'm now wondering what the motivation for sending another squad to the world is for both David and Wayland.

Likely the ship was thought lost a very long time ago.

Hubris.

>fuck you god lol

>What's happened to their planet and society?
It all gets obliterated by David.

>Why they all ran to the square?
I guess this'll be answered. Maybe because it was an ancient as fuck spaceship that they never expected to show up.

I read somewhere that the white xenomorph is what becomes of Shaw but I'm not sure if that is true

I saw your post getting impaled by an alien tail.

youtu.be/XeMVrnYNwus?t=2m8s

>BRAAAAAP

WHY THE FUCK WOULD SHE TRUST AND REBUILD DAVID AFTER HE BETRAYED THEM

>CGI Xenomorph

FUCKING DROPPED

DROPPED

DROPPPPPPPPED AS FUCK

GARBAGE

Kek