Why has western music become so degenerate???

Why has western music become so degenerate???

youtube.com/watch?v=bsUWK-fixiA

I mean how do we have abominations like this either raising women to be whores and then trying to turn married mothers into whores.

Why can't we have songs to restore morality and values to western society or even shit like Iron Maiden that just wasn't pure degeneracy while still being against the grain at the time.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GjZxiHWPrZ4
youtube.com/watch?v=W8H9o4r4NkI
youtube.com/watch?v=UQm8qpexnjo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because you have zero taste and don't bother to explore music outside of the mainstream.

Also, for your information, mainstream music has always been very degenerate since it's inception early last century.

But I explore music outside of the mainstream.

I'm actually quite fond of metal and K-pop.

>outside of the mainstream.
>K-pop
>POP

Pffffft.

I won't say much about metal because it's a genre that spits out the worst degeneracy in music today and some of the greatest pieces in music today, however.

>not listening to Future Funk

if you cant play an instrument or sing, you become a rapper.

K-pop is counter culture at least in my area.

We're very Asian deprived.

Pretty much, have a producer make a sick repetitive beat for you and you make millions. It's sickening especially when you're someone trying to take the time (and bloody fingers) trying to learn to play Guitar.

Oh you! You always were the peak of degenerecy, Amerilard.

>ficki ficki

You can't talk Hans

Mainstream music is shitty because it has to appeal to chads and staceys who are functional enough to have jobs and hence spending money, but are also stupid enough to not listen to anything else.

So metal is the music for alpha males with jobs but have a high enough intellect to not waste their money on that shit?

WHAT IS THE MUSIC OF MY PEOPLE???

Is this in the right direction?

youtube.com/watch?v=GjZxiHWPrZ4

Why do you assume that non-mainstream means metal? Personally I don't like much metal at all.

It's the only music I can think of that repulses most normies. What would you recommend Britbong?

Sorry, I don't think I was making myself clear. Most normies only really care superficially about music, so they take the top 40 (which is propagated by other normies and what is pushed by big media to be 'popular') and that's their taste now. That doesn't mean they'll necessarily think all other music is bad, in fact they might really enjoy it, but they simply don't listen to it because they don't care to find it.

Music doesn't have to repulse normies to be non-mainstream. It just has to be stuff that isn't listened to by normies by and large.

Ahhh, I understand what you're saying now. So basically anything where your average person would go, "Oh, I never heard them before." would be anti-mainstream.

I just wish modern music was of a better quality. It seems like I just keep listening to music from the 80's to 2009ish and not really finding anything newer that I enjoy. :-/

Isn't that nigger music?

Actually more a tell tale sign that a white bitch would be a coal burner if they didn't fear social repercussions.

>Why can't we have songs to restore morality and values to western society
Because the vast majority of people are weak, fearful sheep who go along with the herd, no matter how it makes them feel, because it keeps them safer than they would be if they took a risk to actually stand up for something.

To be honest, I think about this quite frequently, as I play and listen to a lot of music, but personally I am from rural Minnesota and even though I am in fact highly educated and yet very grounded in physical reality, perfectly willing to help any human reach their best self by accepting them and telling them the truth, nearly everyone I try to help decides to reject my help.

It really hurts, I know, so rather than worrying about self-destructive people who have had every chance to make the right decision, I suggest doing what I do, which is offering advice and brotherhood only to those who are ethically similar to you (i.e. reasonable people of all stripes. you'd be surprised how many of us there are, it's just that we're geographically separated).

Lol, no. Metal is absolutely autism-tier and pathetic. Seriously. Bunch of bitch-made white men trying to wear "scary black costumes" and talk about all these violent concepts they have never actually experienced, ever, because they're from fucking middle America.

/thread

Been essentially doing something similar. It's quite lonesome to be quite honest and at least in my case has led to borderline psychopathic levels of being able to just cut people off and rarely be troubled by it.

>abominations
youtube.com/watch?v=W8H9o4r4NkI
The Walker Brothers ~ Love Minus Zero

>Why has western music become so degenerate???
>Become
You've literally never been alive in an Era when western music wasn't degenerate.

>some dude is trying to lecture people on morality
>admits to psychosis and serious mental problems

Why can't you be normal you fucking loser

>k-pop
lol

Fuck you faggot slipknot fucking rules.

>K-pop.

Western music has been kinda degenerate for a while. For some reason, people thought instrumental jazz music was bad because the people playing it were dope addicted blacks, but meanwhile a lot of old rock music is about being a literal cuck.

kys

>Why has western music become so degenerate???

because normies
they are degenerate retards
try to persuade an alpha chad to stop going around and getting laid because it ruins society

kek

KEK

you can notice the difference in electronic music since it became wide spread
now it appeals to masses with simplistic shit and it all comes to jumping around like an animal

I've also noticed this as well. Once genres become mainstream the quality degenerates to utter shit.

>read the beginning of OP post
>saw the youtube link
>clicked hoping for the fergie video
and i told myself i wouldnt fap again today

If you mute it and imagine it's Kate Upton instead of Fergie it's quite nice.

>he doesn't listen to shit like death grips
psh fucking plebs
youtube.com/watch?v=UQm8qpexnjo

Is this whole "milf" fascination in general degenerate?

I mean it seems to appeal to people who've had shitty mothers tbqh.

No, you kill yourself. Slipknot is the heaviest most badass bande and u jelly that you can't create amazing shit like them. Tool rocks too, fucking tool.

Literally the only decent song from either of them is Sulfur by, Slipknot and the rest from both of them is utter garbage tier that automatically leads to disassociating with any individual who's a fan of either ban.

Like ffs neckbeard get out of your parent's basement unless you like listening to your step dad rail your mom ever night and then saying how he wants to kick you out at breakfast.