Cause my sex junk is so oh, oh, oh

>Cause my sex junk is so oh, oh, oh

Can anyone tell me what this even means?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wllc5gSc-N8
reddit.com/r/Drama/duplicates/67em7f/bill_nye_simultaneously_destroys_science_music/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

leftist propaganda

I've still not seen this
Anyone got a link?

youtube.com/watch?v=Wllc5gSc-N8

Why does she trigger Sup Forumsbeards so bad?

It wasn't even a good song or performance and had nothing to do with science

this. Her singing was weak as fuck, she was in and out of key the whole time, the song wasn't catchy or funny in the slightest, it was all around shit.

Why was she out of breath a minute into the skit?

Take it up the ass. The science is settled, bigot.

What the fuck were they thinking

>gays didnt choose to be gay, they're born this way
>5 minutes later a heterosexual ice cream cone gets converted to homosexuality after watching a gay ice cream orgy
Cant these kikes finally get to the point and just make shows where heterosexual white males are rounded up in camps and shot while the ((((diverse)))) cast cheers and celebrates

>682 likes
>43,000 dislikes
yes, keep going liberals, kek

SETTLED SCIENCE
E
T
T
L
E
D
S
C
I
E
N
C
E

Fucking hell
I couldn't even make it to the chorus (I assume there's a chorus)

>Bloom was born in Los Angeles and grew up in Manhattan Beach,[8] the daughter of Shelli (née Rosenberg) and Alan Bloom.[1][9] Her family is Jewish.[10]

when will bill nye settle the science on Y chromosome based sex determination in humans?

>posted on a Sup Forumstard's account
100% meaningless

She thought her privilege could carry her through the performance.

when it has over 500k views in 2 days its pretty meaningful

With that many views, and a like:dislike ratio that extreme, you seriously think Sup Forums is even a considerable factor?

Looks like we got one of the 100 people who liked that video in this thread

>Sup Forums has 600k regulars
kys

All you have to do is check the external links and you'll most likely find that it's being posted on Sup Forums and other alt-retard sites.

>b-but muh views and dislikes

Yes, user, a video being spammed will definitely get more views and likes/dislikes than average. That is precisely the point of spamming it.

Even when Sup Forums does raid a video, there's still usually thousands/dozens of thousands of likes as well

>Bill Nye is a total faggot cuck
Disappointment
I'm old enough to not believe in the Sup Forumstardation nonsense but it doesn't take Sup Forums to see hogwash
Bill even congratulated her and was dancing and shit. Even if the song was about killing jews and niggers, it'd still be cringe as fuck.
Some times I see such minor things and get depressed, I never leave the house but what kind of world do I step into if I do?

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Not that guy but yes, Sup Forums is almost larger than other boards combined

all i have to do is not be a fucking retard who thinks Sup Forums can get 600k views on a video in 2 days

are you for fucking real

This isn't a raid, it's explicitly uploaded on a Sup Forumstard's account.

Do you think your blogposts are important enough for a tripcode?

Go to reddit and search the show or video's name. These are the type of people this show is targeted toward, the "fuck yeah science" numale type and 97% of the replies on fucking reddit are hating on the show. This whole thing was an enormous cringe swing and a miss

Means her cunt smells like a bagel with fish, cream cheese and onions on it. Probably looks like it too.

>using meme arrows outside of Sup Forums

this
Also, ignore the dislikes for a second, what about the likes? the big bad Sup Forums bogeyman can't stop people from liking it, they could only dislike it

get real

It's something I would really enjoy eating?

>throwing the 600k views meme around

It's being spammed all over the place, of course it's gonna get that many views. This doesn't change the fact that it's the alt-retards circlejerking on a spammed video.

It means you lose, alt-right shill.

>meme arrows
newfig

its a secret message to vagina owners.

So is it a good video?

Even if you disregard the lyrics, the singing was awful. She sounded like a man. I honestly can't believe she agreed to do it considering how horrible it was.

and lots of SCHMEAR

>meme arrows

It might very well be copyright infrigement, but I doubt "spamming it all over the fucking place" has anything to do with its quality.

>It's being spammed all over the place, of course it's gonna get that many views
>It's an alt-righter account, of course no normal people are seeing it and liking it
Huh?

So is it a good video?

it was a terrible number
lyrics
voice
performance
average Sup Forums autist

Is this show a parody? Is Bill Nye making fun of us or is he senile? Who's the target audience of this show? Adults? SJWs who want to hear someone agree with them?
Is it meant to make SWJs look stupid and it's actually a Sup Forums show?
Bill Nye once said that gender is determined by DNA. Is he taking one for the team by making a show as shitty as possible to throw light at how SJWs are becoming the lowest kind?
Or is he desperate for money and took the job of making this show despite being aware of how stupid and shamefull it is?

*flails awkwardly while singing out of breath*

holy shit, the brown one in purple is a guy, I thought it was just a trashy masculine negress

>SH-SHUT UP! THE ONLY REASON IT HAS 60X AS MANY DISLIKES AS LIKES IS BECAUSE OF NAZI STORMWEENIES
>IT'S ACTUALLY A GREAT SONG

Lmao I actually spent the whole video paying attention to "her", trying to figure it out, but I couldn't. So it's a dude? Looked cute from afar but when the camera went a bit closer soon I noticed there was something really off.

great post

is this the part where I call you newfags for not knowing this is a sarcastic name for greentext and then you call me a newfag for not knowing that you actually knew that and are ebib trolls?
I'm gonna turn 360 degrees and walk away from this

the quality is shit but go full screen and see the end, it's more obvious (and really gross, but strangely he has more femininity than the two women)

Jews can't help but go full tilt. They will never learn they have to all die.

Russians hacked the dislike meter

>They will never learn they have to all die.
a few dead jews will only be multiplied in the history books and you'll be back to where we are

>I'm gonna turn 360 degrees and walk away from this
but then you'd be walking towards it?

>tfw I have a better academic career in STEM than bill but still avoid discussing science online out of fear of getting BTFO and just banepost on Sup Forums instead

It's not.

Stay there long enough, and you'll eventually start to recognize people by their flag and the way they post. There's no way Sup Forums has 600k regular users.

Has he said "Fuck Donald Trump and fuck white people" yet?

Nah he had one of the show's writers do that.

That's reserved for the season finale.

why does everything have to be labeled as liberal or conservative nowadays? like what the fuck? are americans this fucking retarded? it's a (non-political) shitty skit so of course people dislike it. nothing to do with this bullshit liberals/conservatives paradigm.

>(non-political)

>it's a (non-political) shitty skit
>(non-political)

Go to about 2 minutes. I dare you not to cringe.

If this video is not intentionally cringy, it's actually pretty scary.

reddit.com/r/Drama/duplicates/67em7f/bill_nye_simultaneously_destroys_science_music/

reddit alone has 58 threads sending people to the video

it's not that people are "alt right bigots" (although by the new definition they are), the video was just seriously bad, vapid and angled from a weird perspective. It's not particuarly "degenerate", but more like a innocent condom package in a rape crime scene

It doesn't fucking matter who uploaded it. It's a public video you retard, anyone can view it, and anyone can vote on it. Even if a Sup Forums nazi hitler russian hacker uploaded it as you seem to think, everyone who hears about and searches for it will get to that video, since it is the most popular upload (search and see for your yourself), and if they like it, they will like it. It doesn't matter how many people Sup Forums sends to go watch and dislike it, they cannot undo or prevent the likes, they would still be visible and the ratio wouldn't be as extreme

You fucking idiot.

by the way, in case you are confused. I'm not from Sup Forums, people sometimes form opinions contrary to yours without their influence

Sorry anons, I was wrong. I have done my research and it seems that two minutes of MUH VAGINA is as political as it can get in the Burgerland. My mistake.

I'm struggling to find any positive feedback on this.

Does it exist?

It's not intentional and not ironic. Bill Nye isn't joking.

not them, but yes "you bigots accept muh strong womyn, trannies as SCIENCEFACT and give strangers handjobs" isnt a childish attempt of liberals "outrageously destroys conservatives" etc

>bashfultransboi

>600k views in a few days
>those dislikes
What a fucking disaster. Attention scientists: get the fuck away from regressive leftists, IMMEDIATELY. Science tends to lean liberal on stuff climate change, sure, but this is way too deep in the wrong direction. It's hard enough for science to get the attention and funding it needs, it will be the death of science for it to be irrevocably hijacked by pop """"science"""" retards who make real scientific issues being secondary to this kind of nonsense. They are CREATING anti-science propaganda FOR the anti-science crowd, because THIS is becoming the face of science. They're making it easier than ever for big oil astroturfers to win people over.

Just, fuck man. You don't have to be an alt-right GooberGrape Drumpfkin or whatever to find it in yourself to purge this shit from your cause.

Can it ever be topped?

lmao

>Mayocide when?

>Indian_Goebbels: White "Culture". The decay of western civilization. White master race, amirite?

>prophetpepe: Their entire political system is a massive mess of conspiracies by the military, globalists, jews, corporations, weapons industries, NSA/FBI/CIA and the ultra retarded populace. All these orgs collaborate on some issues with each and other and fight on most issues. The rest of the world can only watch and suffer the results of their idiocy.

no but he got some poo in loo guy to tell white people to stop being interested in asian culture
apparently that's cultural appropriation

Just realized this dude looks exactly like my therapist

hm... really makes me think...