Based Lauren triggers SJWs just by showing up

youtube.com/watch?v=l1XFxz3IQlo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TAMS2BjBQeg
youtube.com/watch?v=IEyBaBEQLM4
youtube.com/watch?v=clhRiP8IyuU
youtube.com/watch?v=7Nzw3tuJbZ0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I wonder what the conversation with the police was right.

>was right.

was like*

>look at all these people crying please protect us
>look at people being hurt by hate speech

Can we get nuked? Russia? Wanna just drop a couple on us?

>literally babies wtf
always get amazed of how they think, like how can someone possible take them serious?

Hi Lauren how are you doing

It really is the genetic garbage of the Western world that supports this bullshit, isn't it? It's honestly hilarious how fucking right the Nazis were: A bunch of formless, barely human looking mongrels becoming upset over seeing an attractive Aryan woman.

> i shodultn evn be saing dis
>i r privlegdgd

(fat white girl)
>she is inciting hate!
>i shouldn't even be saying this! i have privilege! this is fucked up! look at this woman! she is still smiling!

LMAO what? those people are insane! fucking insane!

Did canada have slaves?

Post rare Laurens

I thought BLM didn't infect Canada yet? When did they get here?

No (at least in not any numbers worth mentioning). Our black people either came as free men but the vast majority came as post-1970s immigrants. Canada was the end of the underground railroad and we didn't need slaves prior to ebolishment in British territory.

I can't even tell what is going on in this video

Ok guys, psychological question.

First off can we agree that Lauren is a pretty good looking girl?

That being said, could her being attractive be a factor in the triggering of the liberals and SJWs?

Like they just get an inferiority complex whenever she shows up?

I mean seriously, put Lauren next to one of these creatures, how can they even compete without giving up the belief that their fee-fees are precious?

no shit, sherlock

>could her being attractive be a factor in the triggering of the liberals and SJWs?
It's the primary reason senpai. Why do you think identity (read: appearance) politics is so popular with them.

hnnnnnngggggggggggg Lauren is so hot.
In the video as well.
Fuuuuuuuccccccckkkkkkkkkk

You should actually read other websites other than Sup Forums occasionally. look up "Toronto pride parade 2016"

Man can you imagine how weak a belief must be that its very foundation is challenge with the mere presence of an attractive women?

Its like a person in denial being faced with physical manifestation of reality

Hand her over, Trudeau.

>The police are here to protect us, they're not here to police us

Are they fucking retarded?

yes

She seems to have a designated triggering outfit that she wears.

youtube.com/watch?v=TAMS2BjBQeg

>not posting her far hotter sister

are all Canadians this attractive?

>Based Lauren triggers SJWs just by showing up

Same thing happened in London

youtube.com/watch?v=IEyBaBEQLM4

wow Sup Forums literally likes a fucking kike

wtf are they chanting?? I hear "black lives murder"..

What did she do to make that woman cry?

another 1

This is the first I've heard of this. Instagram?

I guess she looks too hot family. Imagine if you are an ugly&unfuckable sjw bitch and you saw Lauren.. you would cry too at that point

I would say Lauren is in the 90th percentile. 70th percentile outside of cities

>fake haircolor
>obsessed with makeup
>dates chad
>weak personality

Why'd you chose her over based lauren?

>That ass
fuck she's delicious

>dates chad

how is having standards bad?

He wants to be Chad, but his mom won't let him.

Dont know her instagram, her snap chat is marimo-girl

also her fb pics are all public

Only cares for looks and physical strength, no intellectual conversations and abilities. Just like herself.

>The police aren't here to police us
Really makes you think.

>barely any chick lean

Impressive.

>weed leaf

DROPPED

This

Lauren is so fucking plane jane it hurts.
Also I hate the way her mouth looks when she talks.

>Believes the chad meme
Eat less and groom you neet fuck

>Canada was the end of the underground railroad
That would be Cincinnati, Ohio

>I am vomiting because I am so triggered

God damn she is qt. if Hillary wins I'm moving to Canada 4 dat a$$

>Also I hate the way her mouth looks when she talks.

Holy fucking shit I thought that was just me

Its like she needs braces or something

youtube.com/watch?v=clhRiP8IyuU

>no intellectual conversations and abilities.

m8 your on Sup Forums Im sure chad is having much more important conversations

>the police are here to protect us not police us

>muh muh why don't girls appreciate my fedora-tier pseudo-intellectual out of place comments

Surface-level vibe conversation is the optimal way famalam, watch videos of guys who do pickup for a living they all say this

Also looks and physical strength are the baseline bare minimum, don't expect your "intellectual conversation" (lol) to mean shit before you're at least on some level a man

Ok, a large number of former slaves continued north to Canada after the "official end" of the underground railroad.

How the fuck is it legal for these BLM chimps to occupy public property and yet Lauren can't even be seen near them.

jew confirmed dayum what a shame...

Yeah, this board forgets too quickly that cops kill more Whites than Blacks, and it's probably because they know they can get away with it easier.

>tfw you will never be an American married to Lauren Southern
Why live

Why the fuck does BLM even exist in Canada? You can't even pretend that there's systemic racism against them in Canada.

>tfw went to vancouver when I was 14
>tfw could of met loli southern sisters

fucking kill me now

And nobody in BLM can name one single white person killed by police. Or Hispanic. Or any non-black. They don't matter. No parades or protests when Miguel Sanchez is shot by the cops.

I refuse to believe she cried just because an attractive woman showed up. Otherwise how would she handle 99% of public life?

She said in an interview with crowder that she was not jewish. They could have fled for another reason. Ever seen the sound of music?

Fucking picky virgins. Implying you faggots could pull her.

The better sister.

Even r/canada is starting to wonder this.

I'm pretty sure she's an Alberta girl.They don't make too many based people in British Cucklumbia.

One of the reasons I voted for Trump. Trump's mere presence triggers SJWs; the other Republican candidates would have merely elicited eye-rolls out of shitlibs.

Well her sister snapchat put them in vancouver, even said it once

lol, check the officer's reaction. they are like " ugh, what the fuck is wrong with these idiots, oh well trudeau told us not to piss them off, sorry miss lauren"

>Look guys i still think its 1960s

Its 2016

you bigot.

What right did the police have to remove her from there, other than those faggots shouting and crying? She did literally nothing.

Because black kids here have no culture and need to latch onto whatever is trending on their social media. It's like "wigger" kids, but they're actually black and just want to role play being a ghetto kid while blaming others for their failures and attention whore.

Yeah my bad, she's from Surrey. I always thought she was Albertan for some reason.

I'm also surprised to see she's only 21. I was a fucking jerk off when I was 21.

How come no one claimed to have had sex with her in high school yet?

>vancouver

>black people

fake

Yeah. Those fatties could probably become somewhat attractive if only they realised it's up to them.

fyfan, dendär jävla videon.
Fan, vad svenskar kan vara äckliga, låter speciellt otrevligt när dom pratar svenska med.

Because people have enough respect for her

I've seen at least 4 anons claim to have fucked Lauren Southern on Sup Forums and /fit/

>I, err-I shouldaan't be sayiiing dese becauuz I''ve marble provilege.

>Fuck da Police
>Oooh police pleeeeze save us from da whitey

There's at least one per Lauren Southern thread, that's why I asked.

Canada

ah, you meant "yet" as in "in this thread"

lol

Jag är en liten vit flicka med en stor penis.

>SHE'S CRYING!!!!!!!! LOOK AT THIS, THIS IS FUCKED UP
>quick burn the Constitution.jpg
I fucking hate this feels over reals bullshit
seriously these your rights end where my feelings begin, people need to be gassed

Holy shit, they literally think the job of the police is to protect their feelings.

>"the police are here to protect us, not to police us"
>police protect, not police
>police don't police

desu, this is vancouver.

where everyone who isn't white is chinese. either a poor chinese from immigrant parents or a rich student whose parents bought an over-valued condo or home so they can stay while studying.

literally the only people there were white hippies who jump onto the bandwagon whenever something comes to town (occupy, before that native bullshit, etc.) and the 13 blacks who "study" at ubc.

this is fooling not a single person. the only delusions that exist are the natives who are wondering where the "women" went.

>Spoiler: they were prostitutes and/or drug abusers and were killed by other indians, usually in drunken stupors.

WTF.....

That's similar to that vid that appeared not long ago where the uber driver screams at the woman passenger to get the fuck out of his car already. She said that he infringes her right to "not to be shouted at".

www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Gzqzsk4xoA

I know I thought she was like 27, make muh dick even harder desu

No one ever asks these fucking protestors "Why do black lives matter?"

And I'm not talking about why they are protesting
>muh niggas getting shot
>white people are the devil
>trump is a white supremacist

I want an answer to why black lives matter? I don't see on good answer that could be presented.

She means the police are there to protect her group and should be policing outsiders she doesn't want in the area.
or
I'm invoking my SJW privilege now.

>them THICK thighs

youtube.com/watch?v=7Nzw3tuJbZ0
>blm vancouver

>i have privilege

Because they just do and if you disagree you are a racist? Is it that hard to understand, you fucking idiot conservashit?