4. Zidane
5. Pele
6. Cr7

Fixed your list

>messi
AHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAH

0 trophies with his national team
0 champions leagues without xavi

I know your list would be incorrect after reading the title. You are clearly retarded, if you think Cristiano is better than Il Fenomeno.

terrible post all along

>pele

lmao

Let the truth make you seethe in peace lads.

Good list

Bad list

>messi
You can't be argentinian. Maradona is by far a better player than Messi ever was.

>muh statpaddding

>Needing to specify "without Xavi"
Congratulations, that's the most retarded argument I've ever seen

b-b-but muh gazillion goals against farmers in leliga
b-b-but muh trillion dribbles against eibar, getafe and levante

This

Messi is leagues above Maradona skillwise

>tf

Xavi:
4 CL's, 2 Euro, 1 WC

Messi:
3 CL's, 0 CA, 0 WC

>tf
You're blinded by your bias.

>tfw Maradona never won a copa america
I find that genuinely interesting

neither did Pele

>Not posting Di Stefano

retard argie, I bet is a nigger one.

Wow, almost like if Argentinas national team isn't good at football or something...

Argentina without Messi:
2 WC, 14 CA, 1 CC

Argentina with Messi:
0 WC, 0 CA, 0 CC

>Argentinas national team isn't good at football
That's a lie and you know it.

Seriously. Not even a fucking Copa América this guy gave to your people. I can't get argentineans rating him above Maradona because of his meaningless goals against relegation tier teams on a baby league.

Yeah, fucking Messi, it's his fault Argentina didn't win a World Cup since 1986, why didn't they put him on the pitch when he was 3 years old???

Really interesting. I heard Pelé played it once.

Why can't he carry a stacked Argentinian team to World Cup glory like Mardona did?

>Argentina
>Stacked
Loving every laugh

They're so stacked Icardi doesn't even play.

>"argentina is bad lmao that's why messi can't win even a mickey mouse cup with them"

Pelé broke more than one world record. has officially won 3 world cups and won 2 international cups with his santos against Benfica and Milan. Voted athlete of the century. He is still the highest scorer in the national team with the most titles: 77 goals (95 if you count friendlies)
youngest scorer (including final) and youngest winner of a world cup

Please stop underrating the man.

*intercontinental cup

>Messi very bad footballer
>he very small and weak
>he never win world cup
>me no like Messi.

77 includes friendlies already

95 includes friendlies against clubs

Acceptable list

I misread it it's "95 including unofficial friendlies"
I stand corrected

b-but soccer before the 70's was amateur

ronaldo big numbas, mesi smol numbas

Pretty good 2bf
Zidane is greatly underrated

But it was comparatively.

>Me like messi free kick man

Getting desperate there, even with the Argentinian proxy

How come penaldo has never played in a world cup final?

He is like lieberman, a red headed fag who hates argentina and sucks ronaldo cock just to have some "relevance" with his stupid football show. Hell, probably is him.

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

In that case Thomas Muller and Klose should be top 5. Busquets and Pique too. So many dumb teenagers on Sup Forums these days.

>1000 goals against literal farmers
>Had a worse conversion rate in professional football than Giroud

Based high melanin poster

>Messi
>Ronaldo(POR)
~~~powergap~~~
>Pele
>Maradona
~~~powergap~~~
>Cruyff
>Zidane

1.Pelé
2.Maradona

3.The rest.

Y'all fans know it to be true

>Literal farmers won the world cup 3 times
Chang, please.

Congrats to the Argentinian proxy, my brother. Allah is great.

1. Messi
2. Maradona
3. Ronaldo (Br)
4. Ronaldinho
5. Pele

These 5 played the highest level of football possible, even if only for a short while. Messi is at the top because he has the consistency over the rest, and Pele at the end purely because he played so long ago in comparison to the others