Where's he been?

where's he been?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7NWz3qYl4tE
youtube.com/watch?v=PrlFGPB0rpg
youtube.com/watch?v=WLxixNOxPsE
youtube.com/watch?v=b1yHzlYUvTA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Smoking weed with his boyfriend probably.

Best TV show the UK has desu. I wish he'd do more.

>tfw I'm still stuck in my seat

For amerifags, he's a magician/show man/hypnotist/debunker/savant who makes interesting shit happen. Like David Blaine but not an idiot.

youtube.com/watch?v=7NWz3qYl4tE

youtube.com/watch?v=PrlFGPB0rpg

What do you mean, OP? His last special was on just a week ago, where he made an entire football stadium think they were inside a giant washing machine. They were all running about and spitting water on each other. Really funny stuff. But nothing tops the bit he's been pulling for years now, where he took that one guy and made him think Derren Brown had stopped making specials and disappeared. I mean he's literally on tv at least once a week or more and this poor guy can't even see them he's so fucked in the head with hypnosis and stuff. I heard he even posts about it on 4ch...........................................................

>tfw that shit never worked on me but i really wanted it to

He psychologically fucked his own shit up.

He got depressed and wrote a book about the biggest illusion of all, happiness,

I'd love to know what he says when he puts them to sleep over the phone. I'd be doing that shit to everyone.

youtube.com/watch?v=WLxixNOxPsE

People are seriously dumb enough to believe this is real?

"Oy mate you're on telly, yeah right now, yeah... mind actin' like you've gone to sleep? Yeah Derren Brown, yeah.... awright just drop the phone and make it look like I done hypnosis on ya."

>tfw to intellagent for tv

>t. faggot

Lazarus Chamber. The Time Pit.

I remember all the hype around him with the zombie outbreak episode, vague memory of them screaming on the bus but it was probably scripted, I don't understand how someone wouldn't realise what was happening if they had signed up for this months ago

i like his neuro stuff the most, especially the one where he influences two designers and predicts their suggestion very well

Overloads the brain with numerous commands and finish with SLEEP... The same people susceptible to his shizzle will just fall to sleep as it's the only thing they figured...
Source: seeing 3 of his shows live, and being on stage twice and watching the retards next to me fall over themselves over the slightly suggestion

This is true. People who choose to answer a public phone that happens to be ringing as they walked past are particularly suggestible and easily bamboozled.

Please tell me this is a troll.
>isn't an actor
>gets called up
>actors fall
>wow iz real guize!

>you now remember the time derren brown failed to cheat the roulette wheel on live tv

youtube.com/watch?v=b1yHzlYUvTA

Both Derren and Paul McKenna have said it's literally a simple phrase. And that phrase is "listen we're on tv/stage/whatever and we're going to have a bit of fun. Just play along and we'll have a good time" and that's it.

The REAL trick is getting the "right" random person out the audience who looks like they're game for a laugh. That's why they get multiple people up and choose the most outgoing one.

Source: I've actually done it for a Paul McKenna stage show. Funny as fuck and I got a free gift bag afterwards.

That's just 100% lies and you know it is. What's the point? You think it's fake so you make up a story?

>"They told me it's fake maaan"

What a spastic. No wonder americans hate us.

Derren Brown is pretty great. I've always enjoyed his shows

Stage hypnotism is as fake as any other stage illusion.

Protip: they don't actually saw a woman in half. It's a trick.

Thorpe Park.

These threads remind me how stupid people are.