The Americas: Northern America
Europe: Northern Europe
Asia: Western Asia
Africa: Southern Africa
Oceania: Melanesia

Other urls found in this thread:

unstats.un.org/unsd/methodology/m49/#fn2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Japan. The rest of the world can die. It's thanks to them I indulge in senseless pleasure and cheap entertainment.

Of course you'd rather live in a concrete jungle than somewhere that's actually enjoyable and comfy.

>UN geoscheme
This is made up bs

Europe: Southern Europe
Asia: Southern Asia
America: Southern Cone
Africa: Southern Africa
Ocenia: Polynesia

>The Americas:
the Andes range
>Europe:
the Alps/Apenines range
>Asia:
The Himalayas range
>Africa:
The Rift range
>Oceania:
Southern Alps range
mfw

Chile and Argentina don't even come close to Northern America. Just because it's comfy doesn't mean it's the most comfy

>people unironically choosing south africa

Southern Africa is basically like the Southern US in terms of climate and architecture. North African tier cities can be achieved by going to Western Asia and with a better quality of life.

Northern America have the USA, which is a murderhole

>comfy

Hahahahah

Central America is far worse though. The climate and cities are decent (especially Guatemala) but I wouldn't dare going out at night. Same goes for most of South America except the majour cities.

we still way safer than south africa
our weather is colder and comfier
also it's not even close to middle east we don't have that modern touch
pic is the capital

Scandinavia is the best region in the world debate me

To be fair the divisions are arbitrary as fuck so southern Africa only has 3 countries all of which have white minorities living fairly decent lives. While North Africa has 6, one being in a civil war, and 2 being unstable as fuck.

Yes Central America is worse, but that's wasn't my point

Pacific Northwest

The benefit of Southern Africa is that you're close to Zimbabwe, Mozambique and Namibia which are all great countries as well. And you can get to Madagascar with ease, or cruise to the Arabian peninsula.

+1

If you feel retarded, remember that for the UN Iran is in South Asia

holy crap, we are at the same level as LOS.
the absolute state of unitedstatians

You would also be wealthier

Portland, OR is where it's at. The city is full of trees and a dense urban core. Reminds me of Vancouver.

Wtf is LOS

unstats.un.org/unsd/methodology/m49/#fn2
>The assignment of countries or areas to specific groupings is for statistical convenience and does not imply any assumption regarding political or other affiliation of countries or territories by the United Nations.
ahahaheeheehahah

UK is not northern Europe. I dont know why americans spin this meme.

The UK is further North tan pretty much every Canadian city. Fuck off britbong

Doesn't matter what you think/say. UK is not apart of Northern Europe.

Culturally it is.

No it's not at all, you are dumb. We never talk about anything to do with scandinavian countries in school/life.

Also, if thats your argument, Greenland should be in the Northern Europe tier. It's more European than American even if its on the American continent.

The UK was populated by the Germanic tribes, same as Northern Europe. Western Europe was mostly Roman until recently.

Northern America withiut mexico

Central Europe

Japan plus SK

South Africa and botswana

>The UK was populated by the Germanic tribes
England you mean. Germanic tribes from Northern Germany Region. Anglo and Saxons.
>same as Northern Europe
Then why inst German in the Northern Europe group? Just because "MUH ANCESTOR" doesn't mean your culturally the same. If thats the case the entire of American Continent would be North/West/Southern European, no?
>Western Europe was mostly Roman until recently.
t. Canadian education. 2000 years ago was recently. No wonder you think we're Northern European culturally.