Give me one valid reason that you hate this club

Liverpool, City and Leeds fans need not reply, since you actually have a right to hate them, and maybe Arsenal and Chelsea fans too.

>They have bandwagon fans!

Sure, but then so do Real, Barca, Liverpool, AC Milan, Bayern, Juventus, Chelsea, Arsenal, PSG and even City in recent years, so presumably you hate those clubs just as much as you hate United. If not, why not? Stick to your principles, oh righteous and holy local team supporter.

Anyway, everyone who has actually been to Manchester even once in their lives knows for a fact that United have a huge local following there.

>They cheat all the time

Yes, they've had one or two dodgy decisions down the years. Like literally every fucking team ever. Tell me that every single penalty or red card that has gone in City and Chelsea's

>Their fans are entitled

Again, like pretty much every big and successful club ever. You can't single United out for this

Face it, you call United fans bandwagon jumpers yet you all jump on the biggest bandwagon going. Apart from the aforementioned rival clubs, none of you even know why you hate them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tt2_UaPkfnQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They have an ugly logo.

just love >mouyes tears tbqh

It's literally just jealousy lad.

>250m wage bill every single year
>Average wage for 1 working supporter is around 20k

Chelsea fan here.
Growing up in London in the late 90s and 00s and dealing with the insufferable amount of Utd fans who became fans just for the glory
Makes the >moyes >vanlaal and >mouyes years even more fun

no hate, its just a boring and bland club. it's literally THE corporate club. city are a corporate club full of mercenaries too, but city plays like stung by a bee. each of the other teams have something going for them. tottenham is the jews club with the power of friendship up front. chelsea is the russian mafia club. liverpool is PRESSING and they have klopp and they have this nice redemption arc of trying to revive past glories. arsenal are the comedic relief club. i can go on. but manu is just a club.

why couldn't alex just be nice like king kenny

>Liverpool, City, Leeds fans need not reply, and Arsenal and Chelsea too.
So, you're asking no one?
I'm surprised if we got Burnley or Watford fags around here.

Genius.

this, ever since fergie left it just doens't feel the same

this

fergie was a dick. simple as

>they have this nice redemption arc of trying to revive past glories.
>arsenal are the comedic relief club.
You're watching too much animu, my dude.

Also, whinging at City for being an oil money club whilst taking money from Gulf Oil.

Growing up in the 90's, every cunt in school would say they were a united fan and that there dad was from there.

t. Chelsea fan, I might be scum but at least I support a team from my own city.

I never understood the amount of yellow in it to be fair. Yellow has never been a United colour and the badge would look a lot better with black instead, and then white lettering.

At least he's getting them winning things again and they'll probably comfortably finish top four. Still a long way off from how they were under Fergie but progress is being made.

True.

>People spending money that isn't my own triggers me and is totally my business!

Again, your club has its share of clueless glory hunters, so don't act like all your fans come from West London.

Your league is boring and bland, save for >Schalke

Because he is the definition of an alpha male

Plenty of lower league ABUs on here.

>your club has its share of clueless glory hunters, so don't act like all your fans come from West London.

I don't paticularly care what team foreigners bandwagon, it's British people who should know better than to support a manc team even though they have never set foot in the city.

You don't get to 49 trophies without making a few enemies.

>Won't somebody please think of the children!

I love how his alpha maleness still triggers pussies like you who want people in football to be bland like Alan Shearer.

>Fans criticising rival club

Holy shit!

Most of their money they earned themselves through success on the pitch. Corporate types wanting to do business with a club that would constantly win trophies. City literally just had some Arab sheikh turn up one day and plough shitloads of money into their club.

Again, Chelsea have loads of glory hunting fans, so...

>Because he is the definition of an alpha male
wrong.

fergie is the worst stereotypes of glaswegians while dalgleish is the best

both working class, both aspirational but 1 did so in a way that was spiteful, aggressive, hostile, immature and all round shitty.

What about people who have never been to London who support Chelsea though?

1. They have a shitty unlikeable manager who plays boring anti-football and kills any attacking talent. All of their games are dull and uninteresting.

2. They have more unlikeable overrated players than any other team besides maybe Arseanal

3. They have dominated the EPL for like 20 years so it's nice to see them dethroned.

Also what these guys said

graveyard of talent

Are there really that many people around the UK that support Chelsea if they aren't from London and the Home Counties? I can understand Rangers fans and Northern Irish people. I've never met a northerner englishman who would ever support a London team. People who live half the world away I couldn't care about because they've always been a plague.

>Most of their money they earned themselves through success on the pitch

That's not true. Less than 1/3 of their prize money last season covered the wage bill.

he didn't come across as alpha male though. in each major incident he appeared irrational, paranoid and cowardly

he was ultimately proved wrong in everything he chose to get vindictive about

Literally this.

this guy's only defence is yeah but other teams do the same

thanks for the tacit agreement with all our arguments.

Top fucking kek you delusional bastard. You are a top tier customer.
>one or two dodgy decisions over the years
>can't single out united fans for being entitled

so you acknowledge he is a dick. stop fighting me on it. you got your answer

1. Long history of blatantly heavy cheating.
2. Number one choice of glory hunter, tourist destination and other kind of people who doesn't even care about football as supporters.
3. The prime example of sport franchise corporate, empty and soulless.
4. Plays boring style of football.
5. The players consist of the biggest cunt and money grubber in the sport.

>still triggering ABUs

>le OG buy the prem team

Satanists and Ferguson

>I never understood the amount of yellow in it to be fair. Yellow has never been a United colour and the badge would look a lot better with black instead, and then white lettering.

Yellow (with green) were the early Newton Heath colours. Plus your colour scheme would look stupid.

they're the original gloryhunter team
lots of unlikeable players
kill good footballers' careers
play shit football

>Fergie the Guardiola's bitch.

>Replying to everyone

Their entire team consists of niggers. I also hate that spic Sanchez

United will be like Liverpool and go without a league title for at least 20 years. However it will be funnier because they won't lose their financial might. United is a meme club that treats the transfer window like a fifa pack opening video.

Something which you just totally ignore.

cringe m9

Would look alright with black letters desu

>why
Because they are being treated like a company, not a football team.

Does anyone still have those old United comeback collages
the amount of MAD ABU reactions were great

Fergie time is the most infamous example of refereeing treatment going in favour of them. Sure people hate teams that get favourable refereeing decisions but it's not just "one or two dodgy decisions", and just because they hate Man Utd the most for it doesn't mean they don't hate other clubs who regularly get them.

you don't need a valid reason to hate anything. it's just the trivial question how much you like/dislike a foootball club, not your stance on abortion.

I don't like the color red, and dislike most of their players and I don't find their style of play in the past few years particularily interesting. besides I don' like how their fans act like they're still a big club when they haven't won the league in YEARS

That’s not what Fergir time was

bandwagon the club

This. I can see why people liked United in the 90s and early 2000s. A good portion of their team was homegrown. Cantona and Keane were the epitome of cool. While they weren’t as exciting as early Wenger Arsenal or Spice Boys era Liverpool they were still entertaining.

This United team is boring. Mourinho’s interviews are more fun than the actual matches. A team with United’s resources should not be playing every game not to lose.

It was also well known that he often bullied the local refs especially if they made decisions against him. Part of why he found it harder to succeed in the CL was because he couldn't bully UEFA's refs as hard.

Whether it was actually true or not, you've got to admit the perception was certainly there.

>Brings up one season as an example
Are ya retarded paddy? He said most of their money is earned thru on the pitch success over the past few decades and that's true.

nah, their customers are way more entitled than any other team's, except for maybe uefalona. 5 mins on redcafe can verify this
>hated adored never ignored
>mes que un club

>Cantona and Keane were the epitome of cool.

le passionate brutes. Kicking people and deliberately injuring others is cool if you play for a rich club with big pr budget

WHO'S THAT DYING ON THE RUNWAY

too many pakistanis support them for my liking.

WHO'S THAT LYING IN THE SNOW

>Leeds

ferguson
nevilles
overrated treble talked about for a fucking decade
their fans
mou

Shinji pls.

ITS MATT BUSBY AND HIS GOYS MAKING ALL THE FUCKING NOISE

>give me one reason
no.
ABUs are mentally ill

Maybe because you're all just such cunts, can't blame the rain for being wet can you?

>choose united
>choose winging
>chose to wear shit grey shirts and blame them when Southampton stuff you

Sing it to the theme tune born slippy(g)

youtube.com/watch?v=Tt2_UaPkfnQ

You may be too young to remember this, but it was very boring watching them win league title after league title in the 90s. Naturally, people are going to hate them because they take an aspect of competitiveness out of the equation. Same reason people hate Bayern, Juve, the Yankees, etc.

>wh-why do you hate my club
cuz xyz reasons
>haha pathetic youre just jealous m80

cringe.

bump

unlikeable glory-hunter fanbase
still think they are worldbeaters even though they ain't won jack shit since fergie left
mouyes
park the bus even against low-table teams
ashley young the world diving champion
rooney aka shrek who could compete with young in diving
fergie time
spend hundreds of millions and break transfer records just to end up 6th or 3rd
fellolini