Donal Trump

Donal Trump.

>uprorious laughter

But, seriously folks...

DRONALD KRUMPF!!!

>screams in crowd

Would we have these threads everyday if Hillary won?

yes

No, because they wouldn't have the balls to attack the first woman President unless they wanted to end up dead.

this is a downgrade from just doing the Colbert version of the Louis CK cuck standup

So Donald Trump is less respected than a woman that was publicly cucked two decades ago
Fuckin hilarious

>democrats attacking other democrats

You must be new.

Molard MUMF PH

are you pretending to be retarded?

CRONALD ZROMPFH

Nope.

Liberals are known to cause shitstorms if the joke is on someone who isn't a republican.

ZARURLDO KRUBLUMF

Are these threads supposed to be making fun of Colbert or Trump? Because I'm laughing at Blumpf for being such an international laughing stock.

Make all the sarcastic threads you want but Colbert is doing great in the ratings and has the balls to really take it to the fascist in chief.

Lol

FAZIVT BLIMPF BTFO

Lol

For our next segment we turn to our panel of science people to answer a very important question... Which is more important? Not having white children or having sex with transsexuals?

Lol

SLUNRF BFTO

FLUMPF

You're painfully unfunny.

He's at the top of late night but it's a dying institution. Nobody is even getting the ratings that got Conan fired 7 years ago these days.

Considering Republican voters are incapable of humor, yes.

>We have to stop having children
>We also need population growth for the economy

Make up your god damn mind faggots

Big Lol

STUMPF

SAY IT WITH ME, FOLKS:

DRINGLE
TRUNKZ

Hi Colbert.

Big if true!

SCRONDLE
PARP

DURKONGAL
KUNKERBUMPF

why do alt-righters get so upset when someone makes fun of their daddy?

Donald Trump has been blown the fuck out by this post

HOLY SHIT YONKEL FRUMP BTFO

Oh they've made up their mind.

and still he was the better choice. really makes me think.

Will he ever recover from this?

>if Hillary won

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Would someone PLEASE link the video where Colbert makes this face?

>having a circumcised president

ultimate cuck behaviour.

Well. At least you tried.

DRUMPF

No. Every major media talk show host and comedian would be too scared of the backlash to do it beyond an occasional joke. Look how much of a pass Obama got despite the inane decisions he made.

I used to wonder if I just hate Colbert because his political beliefs differ from my own, but yesterday I listened to a rerun of Howard Stern where Triumph the Insult Comic Dog was making political jokes, and it was hilarious. I laughed at every single Trump joke. Colbert just sucks because he's Colbert.

REWWO GADIES NEEE YETLREMAHN TAOGNIDGTH DE HABEITS CRAWNOHLSTEIN FRAMPY

HEHEHE

>Viacom, Comcast, or Time Warner attacking Democrats
AHAHAHAHA

it's seems like the consensus that this kind of humor is "done" , no matter if you are with or against republicans but ... they do point out the wildly ridiculous things they do. their biggest failure was not to clown hard obama for the drones, illegal surveillance etc as if expecting him to redeem himself in the last hours of his presidency and he never did... but still... i watched a few minutes of colberts clowning trump's speech about his first 100 days and it made me think it must be hard to defend him: he is going back so hard on his own words it's comical, he comes across as winging it hard and he is unintelligible almost all the time. thats some "kind of lol mostly sad" shit right there isnt it, come on. who could disagree with this

GLORBAL GRUUUMPPPF HAHHAHAHAH

>Time Warner

It's Spectrum now, shitlord. They need to reflect the recently settled science about the genders of their customers.

ZLORMPFT ON SUICIDE WATCH

Why don't republicans have their own late night shows? Because they aren't funny and their opinions are retarded. Welcome to capitalism! If you don't like it, go back to watching Duck Dynasty

>elect trump over all other candidates because he rustles liberal jimmies the most
>get butthurt when he wins and liberals jimmies are rustled
good logic there fellas

...we can't let him get the nuclear codes

That has nothing to do with Donald and everything to do with her being a """"strong independent womyn" which you're not allowed to mock.

>politicizing comedy

Only an inherently wrong political position needs such tactics

shut up retard

>get butthurt when he wins and liberals jimmies are rustled
Butthurt? You think we are butthurt? You are very stupid.

>why do alt-righters get so upset when someone makes fun of their daddy?
i mean how did you feel when obama turned out to be half-black george w bush? its pretty much the same thing.

He always did political comedy. Also our culture is now much more political than it used to be. That isn't going to change. CBS knew he would be political when they hired him.

Yes obviously

Wow, #ImWithHer now

We /phlymph/ now.

It's pretty obvious that Colbert triggers the fuck out of the right, yes

Anyways

GONAD BLIMP

Dirt people can't afford anything, and certainly not a tv show. You might be able to get online with a modem of some sort from your trailer, but you never matter to anyone, unless you voting like the human garbage you are. You're like mold that every 4 years creates penicillin. Then you're just mold.

That's not triggering, that's just funny. I am always smiling when making fun of Colbert.

He didn't trigger them in a way that it made them upset it's just that his act is so predictable and childish it's honestly mind boggling. Like how people can actually watch that shit and find it funny week after week is a mystery.

>predictable and childish

Just like DINGALD KRAMPF XD

Keep saying trigger, and also DEEP STATE. Keep parroting the words you hear in the media and you might not seem like an empty, worthess fuck up that can't form opinions. You're opinions come right out of the oven, pre cooked. Spend the rest of your life doing that...

>Keep parroting the words you hear in the media
Are you being ironic?

Mocking the whole "LADIES AND GENTLEMEN DONALT FRUMP" that is basically the opening sentence of all late night shows is just memes, not a serious attempt at humor.

how is trump a fascist

Half of Americans are circumcised, dummy.

You sound, dare I say, triggered.

When the joke president stops embarrassing the country, maybe people will stop making fun of him

ZLIRPH

Your president is crashing and burning like the BLIMPF he is. Ha!

STOP IT THIS ISNT FUN FOR YOU
YOU ARE GENUINELY MAD I KNOW IT
GO BACK TO THE DONALD STUPID PLOMPFERS
YOU LOST THE POPULAR VOTE

I forget about this shitshow and then suddenly it hits me during the day
>American actually in real life voted for Donald Trump to be their president
This is surreal.

Conversely when Colbert stops making a fool of himself on TV we'll stop making fun of him. Good deal.

>An isreal cock sucker
>Facist

PRINGLED DREZMPF

>i-it was her turn!

>he's making a fool of himself by pointing out what a fool Trump is

Really makes me think

PENNY FLORP BTFO

VICE please leave.

Who the fuck cares about Hilary. Trump is a retard con-man. You're idiots.

Hey, former Trump supporter here. I also came to this board in 2005 when everything was perfect and mommy also made tendies. I used to think it was sjws who were just the bad ones but now I see Sup Forums is just as bad. They both have ideas and defend them with arguments and it doesn't matter what the ideas are. I believe that she will win.

YONKULD FREMPF

IS A BIGOT

AHAHHAHAHHAHHAHA HAHA

Whatever your politics are aside, this meme isn't funny.

my professors had me convinced i was voting for the next hitler, definitely feeling a little conned tbqh

Shut up hillary

NAZI FRARBF JAJAJAJA

>s-stop it its n-not funny

Yes it is, and fuck off back to Sup Forumseddit worm.

trumpp

haha amidoin it rite?

You're right. Colbert sucks.

Idk, the quality of life has already improved for me under Trump and it's only been 100 days.

What? You can't act surprised we voted for Trump when Hillary was the other option and then just say

>W-who cares about Hillary? I'm t-talking about Drumpf!

The issue is they aren't willing to say the real answer

>We need to genocide the overpopulated countries like India to make up the population difference

Could you imagine Bill Nye saying that? Bill Nye in a Bomber dropping nukes all over India?

>Shitlery Cunton
>Killery Killton
>Lyin Ted
>Lil Marco
>Kasicuck
That's some epic win right there.
>Drumpf
WTF this goes too far. Why are liberals so fucking childish? Grow the fuck up. Honestly I'm feeling so attacked right now.