I'm so tired of multiculturalism

I'm so tired of multiculturalism

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rkMshhyIpiA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The don't watch media produced by a multicultural country

What exactly is the problem here?

WE

One of the fucking points of Into the Badlands is the mashup of genres and Wu bringing hong kong tier action onto western television, you humongous faggot.

WUZ

Is s2 worth watching? I was incredibly bored by s1 and had to force myself to finish it. Does s2 get better or is it the same shit

>multicultural country

lmao

This would be a decent argument if Hollywood actually was multicultural

Too bad it's like 90% jewish

White Genocide FTW!

he fits the character well though. good casting. the little shit is a different story though.

you already know it's the same shit.

Me too

Niggers, spics and kebab are not only ugly but dumb as fuck, I wish we could just exterminate them.

I hope Sunny get's to hook up with some other chicks. Like literally anyone besides his black wife.

I'm so tired of fascism, oligarchy, corprotism, and the adoration of false power by the ignorant and weak.

MKs storyline is the biggest load of shit.

That storyline is fucking boring and they had to kill off the pretty blonde monk girl as well, it just made it even worse.

But now it has sodomy in it as well!!! Clearly it is supreme kino my frendo!

Oh and did i forgot to mention, this week's episode was huge help to the body positivity movement, with that fat pile of shit being all kick ass and shit. I bet he could kill that racist japanese nazi with a single bump from his giant (clearly transqueer) belly!

Dear diary

Today OP was a whiny little bitch

found the nigger

Why don't you go make a bitchy thread about it then?

You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.

You nigger.

You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the Baltimore of South America.

Go fertilise the pampas with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian "man" provided for a family.

Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

No one will read this

That's some nice patient you have there. I coudln't even finish episode 1

MULTICULTURAL AND SHIEEEEET
youtube.com/watch?v=rkMshhyIpiA

This show is "diverse" until people need to die, then it's just a bunch of Quinn/Ryder clippers who look like a Vermont frat party.

Most people have read that pasta about a billion times already, so you're probably right. Newfig.

>literally saving a pasta

jesus christ

nargentiANOS

pretty good show imo

except for the fact quinn wont die

and the widows a hypocrite

How else am I going to force it?

>he doesn't have a folder full of different pasta for various situations
Seriously nigger?

>HAHAHAHA AREN'T RACIAL SLURS HILARIOUS!?!?!?
Back to Sup Forums...

I know that feel, user. They are so useless yet, instead of doing anything about their problems, we put them on a pedestal.

>Sup Forums isn't pol

Honestly the only problem i have with into the badlands is too many niggers. I'm actually OK with chinks in a wuxia show because they have some pretty damn good martian artists. But they just keep shoving random brown people down our throats and all white men are rapists.

The only way to stop it is to END CAPITALISM.

So long as it is more profitable to sell movies/tv globally studios will include "diverse" casts and target as many demographics as possible.

Yeah, why the master is a female nignog I will never know, should have been chinese, better yet that one guy who got rekt last episode would have been a better master.

Agreed.

It makes sense that he's a bad ass warrior. But somehow all the women in the show are better fighters than all the men is just fucking stupid.

What's wrong whiteboi insecure about your micropenis?

The second season is awful. Don't even bother watching it.

Pic very related. As soon as they clarified that the Widow was the virtuous heroine I lost all interest.

>As soon as they clarified that the Widow was the virtuous heroine
Yeah I can tell you haven't been watching it.

Did you only watch the first episode or two? She was being built up in the first couple of episodes just to be taken down, she just sold out sunnys woman and baby to quin in order to get a military alliance just like any other douchebag baron would

Quinn is the only good thing about the show. His only downside is his accent is off.

People always get southern accents a little off he is not that bad but some of the shit in Tru Blood was so bad I could not even watch it.

I don't mind it being a bit off either. He sounds like he's drawing inspiration from Kevin Spacey's accent from Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil.

AMC seems to have a problem with Southern accents. There's The Walking Dead, Jesse in Preacher who just sounds like his actor took lessons from watching Rick in The Walking Dead, Quinn in Into the Badlands, probably others. The only one who nailed it was The Governor in The Walking Dead because David Morrissey was practically doing a straight-up Elvis impersonation, but I thought it worked great.

>literally saving a pasta

thats... thats the entire point of pasta

How is any of what I said not accurate you fuckwit?

Season 1 was so interesting because both Quinn and the Widow were complete assholes.

Now she's basically Danaerys Targaeryan with red hair, fighting against the evil shitlords for the poor and the fallen. I was really hoping that Tilda would have killed her at the end of the first season.

Add to that MK basically being made utterly redundant and saddled with a mystic master who looks like she wants to give him a handjob more than train him and the show is garbage. The only thing saving it is the based lead, but he can only carry it so far.

Rewatch the episode 4 fight scene again and tell me it's a good show, I dare you.

giv widow gf