I wish a boy would kiss me like this

i wish a boy would kiss me like this

Same.

I wish I was an anime girl with a dick.

i wish a boy would pet my hair like this

I wish I had a girl (boy) to do these things to :(

I wish a boy would force me to make this face.

Wish I could kiss a boy like that.

This thread is pretty gay.

how tall are you?

I am a manlet
t.179

I'm 174.

you're taller than me at least

FUCKING GAYS!!?

Thanks, there is a Finn I want to chat with more but don't know if he posts anymore. Very nice person and always said good morning.
I wish I were longer, like 185+
Would have gotten bf instantly. But oh well, I will live alone and die alone. Circle of life.

imagine kissing a nazi boy and watch him blush

>More than 180cm
>saying " kiss me"

i'm under 180cm and i want to be kissed, hugged and headpatted by other boys

Yes, I want to make small guys love me.

But I am too short for small guys :(

I am too tall to be coquettish in this cunt...

a cute boy who just reached adulthood and looks feminine, but still then it is wrong and sinful

and motivated only by lust, when that boy becomes a hairy chubby man, interest will fade

so although it arouses the ol' balls 'n shlong, this is pure lust, not love

it's not compatible

>he's so pathetic he uses lesbians because no one likes faggots
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Go to Finland and make the Finn happy. He wants a tall bf.

i havent found a better pic to visualize how i would want to be kissed

Want some of this?

>this filename
Are you the screencapfag?

No. Fuck Nazis

all stupid fantasy, anime doesn't have a smell, that is why it confuses

boys smell differently then girls

SHOW FEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

such is the fate of a trap
gay death is a brutal thing

I already kissed with two german boys out of pure romantic love (ascended blanco form)

nazis are cute

Yeah, posting from the phone, because banned.
No? Only if you post butt.

Gay death is brutal to regular guys, not traps or twinks.

Nazis are evil and you should not associate with them no matter how cute you perceive them to be.

I know this sexual orientation comes from gynophobia. but if it were removed, then what would happen to me? Will I become just a heterosexual? Hmmmmm

NAZIS are cute.

So you're not a smelly fatty but a cute boi with nice legs?

Cute, CUTE!

yes, suicide is inevitable
that is why this shit is very very wrong
my grandma and grandpa married young and genuinely loved each other my grandma died at age 63, after which my grandpa, a retired burgomaster/mayor of a small town, completely degenerated into a husk of his former self in about 3 years, after which he died, out of aching agony. A really kind man, I remember when I used to visit him after school around age 14/15. He would often suddenly burst out in tears and utter the name of my grandma.

This is love. Surpasses plain lust in every way. To end like this is beautiful in a sense. Genuine beauty in the pain and longing of his soul, notice the world of difference with how the average homosexual/trap ends..

i want to kiss a cute nazi boy

*yawn*

just like commies I suppose
I bet you're a jew

>Gay death is brutal to regular guys, not traps or twinks.
Well tell that to

OH NO NO NO

That guy photoshopped everything, nothing was real.

>cute
Yeah, cute enough to have a gf. I never even denied that, so what?

J-just saying, user.

Stop spreading ideologies banned in my country

Eveb if that's right.
You're in complete denial if you'd think traps and twinks age well.
Age is not going to treat you well,

Post thighs, let's see your progress. Or are you just fooling us with your "I'm trying to become cuter". It's been more than a month now.

I already said I'll start posting in December... Not yet!

Twinks age well, traps age well too if they take care of themselves. Regular guys die when they reach 30s. No one will love a regular dude. He will eventually become one of those disgusting glory hole middle aged fags.

I'm not a Jew but Nazi rule would mean the end of me :( Please stop associating with Nazis.

Who knows, maybe I'll be dead by December?

Have you ever seen a 45 years old twink? me neither, let alone traps.

A body decomposes, however you try to retard it. I would touch Madonna's tits for love or money no matter how much plastic surgery she underwent.

Remember this lads, only love is what count in the end. Think about the very concept of "gay death". It is inhumanly cruel.

If you don't find someone who genuinely loves you, after age 30 especially as a gay you are doomed either to suicide or AIDS/Hep C after being buttfucked in some filthy gay sauna. It's a path that leads ultimately to despair.

That would be great

>Twinks age well, traps age well too if they take care of themselves.
Do you really believe this or do you want to believe this?
Because honestly I can't really tell.

You're in complet denial.

You too.

They were /fa/shionable as fuck though, Hugo Boss

So you two are the famous Russian (2014 stuff)
And even more famous Singaporean

>mfw into qt twink traps and older hairy bear dudes, and most things in between
No problems here

>2014
No, I started posting here in May 2017, I'm new as fuck to this board. Only posted in /vg/ before that.

Wtf fucking manlet.
t. 184cm

Liking their outfits and believing in their ideology are two very different things.

All the faceapp story it was your idea right...at least that's what i am trying to understand

I started posting in 2015, left in 2016, and came back October this year.

Thanks for killing me, maybe I will be reborn taller.

>tfw no manlet bf to abuse in the bedroom

>faceapp
Never even had it tbqh, I've seen some threads here about it, but they weren't even made by Russian, so I fail to understand how would you actually tie that to me.

Manlets are NOT for bullying

Not a bottom and kill me please. I want to be reborn taller, thanks.

He thinks you're the Natashaposter.

Oh, I get it now, later he confessed that it was not his photos though.

I want to bully them sexually. Like tie them to the bedpost and milk them dry with my mouth even if they start begging me to stop.

Ok so you are another russian lol

Doesn't matter, still qt photos.

Oh. That's okay, carry on

Hot pic