Brit/pol/ - RAF Edition

>RAF LAD KICKS SHIT INTO MUSSIES
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-norfolk-36853106

>NIGEL INTERVIEW AT RNC
kikebook.com/leaveeuofficial/videos/992972494134325
c-span.org/video/?412958-1/nigel-farage-criticizes-president-obamas-intervention-brexit-campaign

>MAY CHANNELS THATCHER
youtube.com/watch?v=rtvuiy8p1-I

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/19/police-officer-among-three-stabbed-as-hyde-park-water-fight-turn/

>ANGELA EAGLE HAS PULLED OUT OF THE LABOUR PARTY LEADERSHIP RACE
twitter.com/britainelects/status/755437846526324736

>55 YEAR OLD BTFOS MUDSLIME - PREPARE FOR ANTI BREXITER SHILLING
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3697655/Man-55-pulled-veil-Muslim-woman-s-face-throwing-ground-shouting-racist-abuse-shopping-centre.html

>FAGGOT GOT ATTACKED
itv.com/news/tyne-tees/update/2016-07-20/man-set-alight-in-homophobic-attack-on-teesside/

>MAY WOULD USE NUCLEAR DETERRENT
youtube.com/watch?v=-YHvzyfx5j8

>MAY'S CABINET
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36785814

>DAVIS: NEW EU MIGRANTS MAY NOT HAVE RIGHT TO STAY
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36819532

>UK LINES UP 10 FTA'S
express.co.uk/news/politics/690191/Britain-ten-Brexit-trade-deals-lined-up-economic-powerhouses

>2ND SCOT REF. RULED OUT
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/15/no-appetite-for-second-independence-referendum-warns-scottish-se/

>STEVEN WOOLFE RUNS
breitbart.com/london/2016/07/14/video-exclusive-ukip-leadership-candidate-talks-raheem-kassam-party-plans-background-biggest-regrets/

>NO 2ND EU REF/GENERAL ELECTION
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/poll-second-eu-referendum-brexit-theresa-may-general-election-voters-a7140721.html

>THE NIGEL FARAGE SHOW (every sunday)
youtube.com/watch?v=Anz8ARCTVLs

>THREAD THEME:
youtube.com/watch?v=keyGFPbyqi8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iidkoj5VTsY
youtube.com/watch?v=flBpsyFbEOs
youtube.com/watch?v=sx66A57dt7I
youtube.com/watch?v=s24bD7JAGwY
youtube.com/watch?v=dnRBXTUx2Gg
youtube.com/watch?v=uIQVTthsM2Q
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2657873/Uncovered-American-duplicity-finally-explodes-myth-Special-Relationship-How-US-discussed-blasting-hell-UK-forces-Suez-Crisis-shameful-betrayals-historic-alliance.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

FPBP my man.

second for yorkshire

>[embed]
>[embed]
why do people too lazy or incompetent to remove this shit make OPs?

Fourth for Lancashire

what did Sup Forums do to KSI?

what?

first for kill all muslims

check his latest video

heard rumblings Sup Forums were involved

The youtuber? What did he do?

>>FAGGOT GOT ATTACKED.
>Not saying "Faggot is lit".

>Ywn burn this cross in front of a migrants house with Marion

Oi you!
Yes, you on the anime image board!
Post your nicest photos of Queen Elizabeth II right now, or I'll have your guts for garters

link

"This is the best I ave mate!"

>understanding of each other
Islam will never, ever be forgiven or accepted. Get that through your head.

youtube.com/watch?v=iidkoj5VTsY

Fairplay this guy cracks me up

Have they shown any picture of the brave RAF bloke? He must be handsome as fuck and was probably jogging shirtless too as this happened in the hottest day of the year.

>ywn sit down in a comfy house with Peter Hitchens eating raw oats and ENDLESSLY bitching about EVERYTHING and wondering why your predictions about politics since 2015 keep going wrong

Why live tbqh

Who Army here?

Fucking kek'n hard lads

Are you mentally deficient?

this

Never watched any of his other stuff, but trust me lad watch it

fuck off find it yourself

what do you mean "what did Sup Forums do?"????

I'm guessing it was Sup Forums calling him a nigger

>LOOK AT THIS MATE
>look at what?
>FUCKING FIND IT YOURSELF
okay user

Thoughts on MW?

>check his latest video

hurr I can't find it myself please spoonfeed me

fuck off you odious little grub

This thread consists entirely of uk posters.......until now!

>brexit wins, trump loses timeline

youtube.com/watch?v=flBpsyFbEOs

I think he's just putting it on for laughs and views, he seems like the kind of guy that jokes about that kind of thing with his friends anyway.

Shoooo Traitor

Someone send him some quality moonman

yeah exactly but apparently Sup Forums raided him or something

>father can get an ancestry visa
>I can't

GOD FUCKING DAMN IT.

SPLITTER!

Muslim from last thread here
still waiting for a serious reply to this

>Redpilled
>Realistic, not cringeworthy Stormtard 1488 tier
Decent

A cross-dressing faggot who is about as tall as a garden gatepost

Does the person in the top pic live in Turkey?
That's fucking disgusting

Only Humans are given serious replies.

go back to your mosque. rant about how much you hate the west and die in some terror attack when you join isis. its all your good for. and all you ever will be.

you will never be our friends.

and i see STILL too scared to acknowledge

He's not wrong though, you come to a notoriously racist site expecting everyone to know the ins and outs of a jigaboo's youtube channel then tell people to fuck off when they ask you to copy and paste a link to video that you started a conversation about

Classic kek

Religion is only half of why I don't want you here.

Quick reply?

Solve the problems. Promises are not the basis of a safe investment or a sound policy, because promises are more easily broken than pie crust.

I want to trust Islam, but I can't do it at the moment. I also don't think multiculturalism is the way to do it; it's failed, in a word.

>I want you to look at this thing
>no I won't actually show you this thing myself
>in order to look at this thing which I want you to look at you must find it yourself
???

>A cross-dressing faggot who is about as tall as a garden gatepost

Lul wat ?

Islam will not reform. Many of the so-called 'moderate' Muslims have views on freedom of expression and freedom of religion that are simply incompatible with not only the West, but every other culture that Islam comes into contact with. It's a vicious and expansionist religion, and the only way of combating it is to drastically decelerate/stop Muslim immigration.

When will soneone finally drop a missile on that box?

Your fellow Muslims seem to get a lot more upset about cartoons than the daily atrocities committed around the world in the name of your religion.

keep up the good work lad

>don't worry guys, we're working on it! promise!

change the record mate, your post doesn't deserve a serious response

>you will never be a manlet asian

youtube.com/watch?v=sx66A57dt7I

why live

>it's his latest video
>given his name

hardly takes sherlock fucking holmes mate

this. even if a muslim saved my life. i would still stick a knife in his throat.

its always the long con and Taqiya with them. and they get caught and lie about Taqiya not being a thing.

yeah as if im gonna trust what a fucking mudslime says.

zzzzzzzzzz

sergeant major for ACF but they are off on camp so I'm lonely :(

You should do the reforming in your own countries instead of pulling Europe into your death-cult for however many decades/centuries/millennia it's going to take.

almost forgot this week was on tonight, that could of been a disaster

Your people aren't smart enough for a reformation, you will be a cancer to the world until you no longer exist.

That is the harsh truth. Denounce your cult for atheism, Christianity, Buddhism, anything but what you are. What you are is something no critical thinker wants. Think about that, you literally have to appeal to liberals and niggers to be accepted. Why even live?

embarrassed yourself a bit here mate, made yourself look a right plum who can't find a video given its location

do you also need help wiping your arse?

lmao ISIS attacked it a while ago.

ISIS execution videos are dope. they kill all the faggy muslim in their vids and dumbass leftists. like this pathetic fat fuck.

yeah seriously every online post someone mentions taqiyya there is always a muslim going "it doesnt exist" "it is a lie spread by christian missionaries" "incorrect translation"

lmfao

Islam =/= Christianity.

Islam is explicitly an expansionist religion.

Is was made up by a warlord so he could gain followers to conquer the Middle East.

Never fall for the Not All Muslims meme, we cannot afford to.

Reminder that the entire labour Leader Contest is a planned take over by Owen Smith backed by big pharma as part of a plot to privatise the NHS. This involves numbers of former Shad Cab members and is all part of a carefully managed campaign. The whole resignation of the PLP Shad Cab members was preplanned and controlled by Smith with military like precision

There's a spider in my room and I can't reach it REEEEEEEEEEEE

There is an old photo of him circulating where he is wearing makeup and womens clothing. Probably from his art college days.

He's made comments where he calls himself a bisexual

And he is definitely a manlet, but there was a funny image comparing his height with a gatepost he was walking past in a video and it literally looked like he was about 4 feet tall.

I wish I saved them now, but you'll have to take my word for it

You're putting a bit too much thought into this.

You're acting as if it's important and that I've somehow brought dishonor to my family by not giving a shit about a black man making loud noises while watching a video.

You seem to be a bit of weird cunt lad.

Would really appreciate a reply to this

Spiders are based lad

Burn it all down

Are you the same user who had a spider problem yesterday?
IKTF btw

>Matthew 7:15-20

>15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

>16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?

>17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.

>18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.

>19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.

>20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

>Beware of false prophets

>by their fruits ye shall know them

not at all, clearly those thoughts are niggling in the back of your mind though, calm down lad

all I said was that you look a few sandwiches short of a picnic if you can't find such an easily accessible video

dry your eyes and move on, I'm not actually angry at you

MORE NIGE
youtube.com/watch?v=s24bD7JAGwY

Enjoy!

lol

By fruits does it mean followers?

>Were you a particularly imaginative child?

>Er, yes, I think so. I had quite a powerfully developed imaginary world; it was a complete country in which all kinds of things happened, where nobody ever dies and where nothing ever really goes wrong. I still occasionally venture into it, but I don't talk to anybody about it. I was just very pleased when I eventually discovered that other people have the same thing.

>Does it have a name, your imaginary world?

>It does, but I'm not telling you what it is!

youtube.com/watch?v=dnRBXTUx2Gg

10 minutes in

nah that wasn't me but I know his pain

can we go back to the old definition of white where it just meant english and continentals weren't considered white? maybe whenever a country left the eu they could become white again though.

By their deeds and the consequences of those deeds.

>Nigel
>Infowars

>He doesn't use a sticky hand to reach far away spiders

I respect the fact you're willing to parody yourself nowadays. Beating them to the punch is always the best way to stop yourself getting the mick taken out of you.

He sounds too much like a Blarite DESU

they already posted the full version of that interview:

youtube.com/watch?v=uIQVTthsM2Q

Thanks lads

7:13 is touching, actually.

Corbyn:

"It cannot be right that in some parts of Britain you earn more than in other parts of Britain."

ABSOLUTE MADMAN

>There is an old photo of him circulating where he is wearing makeup and womens clothing

KEK . he is still eloquant but that info is funny

>and i see STILL too scared to acknowledge
I don't get why you keep doing this user. You've done this twice. Why do you think a shit-tier b8 is worth a captcha? It really isn't.

Fair dos. But as I said, it is already happening. Why do you think the fundamentalist cunts are chimping out literally against US, i.e. the mainstream/moderate Muslims? They know we are done with them.
Wrong wrong wrong. Islam already has gone through many stages of reformation in history. We're at a bad stage now I'll grant you.
Some fuckheads, sure. And they don't speak for me, I can speak just fine for myself.
Well I was born here. You may disagree but I think a lot of change can be from my 'vantage point' here. It won't take even centuries though. Probably a decade but the narrative will change.
>not smart enough
K. I am a professional in a highly-sought after field and probably better than you, blobby bastard.
Barring the obvious ones like Saudi and extreme Sharia parts of Indonesia and Brunei, then msot of them, in so much as the people want freedom and happiness. They just end up with some stupid dictator puppet cunt who doesn't give a fuck about the nation they supposedly rule over.
The way you're putting it is a bit trivial, if we had just appeared on the scene as a faith where the people just want to bomb and shit, then that would make sense. We do have a longer history than that, and we have been better than this. Just like the West has probably seen better days too.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2657873/Uncovered-American-duplicity-finally-explodes-myth-Special-Relationship-How-US-discussed-blasting-hell-UK-forces-Suez-Crisis-shameful-betrayals-historic-alliance.html

Was about to post this

Do you think Nigel tittyfucked Lee Ann Macidoo after that interview?

>Alex Jones has an hour of interview footage with Are Nige

My. dik

I deleted my post and was going to repost exactly what the other guy said.