Euros unironically think Libertadores is a shit cup

>Euros unironically think Libertadores is a shit cup
Any euro team wouldn't last literally a match playing in South America. And I am not even saying about the quality of the teams.

you're a retard

Neymar won it alone when he was 18

Riquelme and Ronaldinho couldn't cut it in Europe, came back to America and dominated the Libertadires with ease

I am not saying about native players, but about euro players which are the majority in Champion League. People there aren't used to South America

Euro players might have a problem giving enough of a shit about it so maybe you're right

(OP)
>Any euro team wouldn't last literally a match playing in South America.
Mexican teams even reached the finals and semifinals oftenly, and I'm sure even MLS and Costa Rica teams can beat your fucking Santos do Capoeira and Boludos Jrs.

(OP) (OP)
>Any euro team wouldn't last literally a match playing in South America.
Mexican teams even reached the finals and semifinals oftenly, and I'm sure even MLS and Costa Rica teams can beat your fucking Santos do Capoeira and Boludos Jrs.

>People there aren't used to AIDS and decapitating drug dealers
fixed that for you

Man, Romanians on this board have a sense of importance that really isn't warranted. Your GDP per capita is $9.474.13 that's less than Argentina's 12,449.22 and not much higher than ours $8,649.95

>bring GDP into an argument that has nothing to do with it
>Brazil still has a lower GDP than the country you're trying to mock
What was your goal here, exactly?

Lower gdp but still close. I wasn't trying to "mock". My point was to show that he doesn't live in a paradise. I think it's obvious what my point was.

Obviously not, gypsies are pretty much the least liked ethnic group in the world. Doesn't mean his point isn't valid.

Why are gypsies hated? I've net met one before.

That just makes us stronger and you guys soyboys.

What's harder about playing in South America?

>less money
That implies that European super clubs would lose to their weaker domestic clubs and they rarely do

>weather
England, Russia and Germany have cold winter

>rowdy supporters
Big clubs are able to walk into Eastern European backwaters and come out with the W

>muh dedicated players
Most footballers (be they European, South American or African) come from working class backgrounds so they had to hustle to get to where they are.

I don't know shit about South American soccer. Maybe it's a really competitive competition (unlike the Champions League) where anyone has a shot at victory. But the still doesn't mean it's harder.

>What's harder about playing in South America?
South America is a huge continent where all people are fanatics to the point that governments fuck foreign teams so they can boot their popularity, and where the best team with the best players will probably lose to a shitty team in Bolivia due to the fact the match is being held at 3000m above sea level. Also corruption and people killing themselves over football. Hence why it is also much more amusing. That is why South American players are the best, because they can handle everything.

Mexico clubs play in libertadores?

They steal, they scam, they follow you for life, they dont study, they dont pay taxes, they dont pay fines, they are dirty, they speak a mutilated version of your language, they breed like rats, they sell drugs, they can kill you just cause you looked at them, they built fabelas, they cause accidents so you give them money and will persecute and threaten your kids, they are a society within a society, following their own rules and the soycops let them do all of it cause politicians are afraid of racism.

>Any euro team wouldn't last literally a match playing in South America. And I am not even saying about the quality of the teams.

yeah, I mean literally they couldn't last a match. ask pic related

Don't flatter yourself. It would viewed on the same level as the caraboa cup
England is usually a lot warmer than Russia and Germany in the winter

Well our players dominate your leagues, so I can't see how I am wrong

will probably be an all euros final in Russia and outside of maybe Spain and France they don't dominate

>winning games because of climate and monkeys killing each other

Ok

but could any south american team do it on a cold windy night in Stoke? the answer undoubtedly is no

Yes they do, Champions League is filled with them

Exactly.
Uriguay played Estonia during the winter and lost 0:2 after coming 4th in the World Cup.

And we have the worst football team that has ever played this game.

nevermind OP he is retard